Team *Biden/Blinken got their rear ends chapped by the Chinese delegation in Alaska

Plugs will have his lunch money stolen for as long as the party keeps him in there. He's a spineless, retarded, puddle of piss and shit that will be laughed and pointed at, and never taken seriously. The brown slut won't be any better.... her go-to defense is to giggle inappropriately and then lean heavily into the race/misogyny card. That's a certified "fucking idiot".

The rest of the planet is not as stupid and feckless as the US. Thank God for small mercies.

America did not belong to the League of Nations so dont stray off the subject

are you saying America should have declared war on japan in 1933?

I'm saying that if we were serious about China's territiorial integrity, we should have. We didn't. The Chinese remember we were fine with Japan's war against them until we weren't.

Now you are blaming the entire world instead of just America

does that mean china has a right to hate everybody?

So why do they only hate America?

Are you like, fucking slow? Did someone steal your helmet, Corky?

Yes, I was explaining to you that China looks at issues like Taiwan, Xinjian and Hong Kong in the context of imperial powers violating their internal affairs and national sovereignty.

The US was just one of the powers that engaged in this behavior between 1837 (the First Opium War) and 1949 (When the Communists threw out Chiang and his western backers.) So when we go in and tell them that they should let Hong Kong have its own system for no other reason than the British set up shop there 100 years ago, they see that as more of the same.

America did not belong to the League of Nations so dont stray off the subject

are you saying America should have declared war on japan in 1933?

I'm saying that if we were serious about China's territiorial integrity, we should have. We didn't. The Chinese remember we were fine with Japan's war against them until we weren't.

Now you are blaming the entire world instead of just America

does that mean china has a right to hate everybody?

So why do they only hate America?

Are you like, fucking slow? Did someone steal your helmet, Corky?

Yes, I was explaining to you that China looks at issues like Taiwan, Xinjian and Hong Kong in the context of imperial powers violating their internal affairs and national sovereignty.

The US was just one of the powers that engaged in this behavior between 1837 (the First Opium War) and 1949 (When the Communists threw out Chiang and his western backers.) So when we go in and tell them that they should let Hong Kong have its own system for no other reason than the British set up shop there 100 years ago, they see that as more of the same.
China is not looking inward anymore. They were given the gift of capitalism run in their own way and a greedy people willing to purchase what they produce. The greedy people are their potential adversaries in a war and are paying for their demise if it happens. What you said has truth in it. This is the 21sr century. Do not take going from number one nation to number two nation lightly. They are a macho culture. We are becoming a feminine culture. We may lose in a protracted war and nukes may be our only recourse.

No, you were trying to slip a reference to the League of Nations into a debate about why chinese people hate America where it did not belong

That might work in a journalism class of stupid liberal snowflakes who dont know history

but it has no place on this forum where most posters are better informed

now just for the record you are saying the US deserves to be hated by chinese people because we didnt goto war with japan in 1933?

I'm saying that if we were serious about China's territiorial integrity, we should have.

Last edited:
I was explaining to you that China looks at issues like Taiwan, Xinjian and Hong Kong in the context of imperial powers violating their internal affairs and national sovereignty.

Ok

leaving the issue of independence for Taiwan and basic human rights for Hong Kong aside, you do know that china is violating the territorial rights of asian nations like vietnam and the phillipines dont you?

tell us what historical grievance china has against them

No, you were trying to slip a reference to the League of Nations into a debate about why chinese people hate America where it did not belong

Are you some kind of special retard? I mean, I don't think I can dumb it down for you any more than I already have, Corky.

1616353110291.png

Forum List

Back