Isn’t it funny!

Isn’t it funny that they can't locate illegal immigrants so that they can deport them....BUT somehow they are able find them so that they are able to give them our Stimulus money!

As I understand it, the stimulus money is sent to the addresses or bank accounts on their IRS tax forms. Did these illegal immigrants pay taxes?

Isn’t it funny that they can't locate illegal immigrants so that they can deport them....BUT somehow they are able find them so that they are able to give them our Stimulus money!

As I understand it, the stimulus money is sent to the addresses or bank accounts on their IRS tax forms. Did these illegal immigrants pay taxes?

No most of them SCAM the IRS and they get huge tax refunds via child tax credit fraud. Some get refunds north of $20k by claiming a dozen kids, many who have never even set foot in the USA. Never mind this tax credit is only legally available to US citizens, illegals are excluded. A few years back the last report I saw it was up to $5 billion a year with an estimated 1/3 of all illegals now participating in the scam. Dems in congress have blocked all attempts to put a stop to it.

No most of them SCAM the IRS and they get huge tax refunds via child tax credit fraud. Some get refunds north of $20k by claiming a dozen kids, many who have never even set foot in the USA. Never mind this tax credit is only legally available to US citizens, illegals are excluded. A few years back the last report I saw it was up to $5 billion a year with an estimated 1/3 of all illegals now participating in the scam. Dems in congress have blocked all attempts to put a stop to it.

Did you think all that up all by yourself? You are just SO special.

It's been repeatedly reported in the news media AND debated on the floor of the House you ignorant ill informed libtard. :talk2hand:

It's been repeatedly reported in the news media AND debated on the floor of the House you ignorant ill informed libtard. :talk2hand:

You mean by Majorie? Or how about Laurna. And are you talking about OAN and Newsmax? OR maybe Foxnews talk. You really ARE so special.

Attachments

• 79B4C20C-0B9A-4AEB-B396-A082FFAEB14A.jpeg
    79B4C20C-0B9A-4AEB-B396-A082FFAEB14A.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Just FYI, sending money to people on tax forms is only the first step. There are a variety of other ways to get the money.

To pay taxes like that, they would have to have a fake SSN

You are misinformed.
direct deposit is base on bank accounts registered with the IRS..
Check payments are based strictly on your request for such.

You mean by Majorie? Or how about Laurna. And are you talking about OAN and Newsmax? OR maybe Foxnews talk. You really ARE so special.

No dumb ass on NBC wow you are ignorant. They interviewed the illegals participating in the scam and broadcast it on the nightly news. :talk2hand: And yes the video has been posted here on the forum multiple times. Now take your dumb ass back to the kids table, adults are talking.

No dumb ass on NBC wow you are ignorant. They interviewed the illegals participating in the scam and broadcast it on the nightly news. :talk2hand: And yes the video has been posted here on the forum multiple times. Now take your dumb ass back to the kids table, adults are talking.

I watch NBCnews all the time and haven't seen what you are saying. I don't normally want a solid cite but in this case, let's have the cite you claim with NBC.

I watch NBCnews all the time and haven't seen what you are saying. I don't normally want a solid cite but in this case, let's have the cite you claim with NBC.

^^^ moron alert!

Forum List

Back