Team *Biden/Blinken got their rear ends chapped by the Chinese delegation in Alaska

You are riled up by Trump's rhetoric and are violent because of it.
I’m not violent

But since the swamp rats in washington are comfortable with election theft who besides trump is going to speak for me?

Good idea but not realistic.
Its a realistic as we want it to be

what china is doing to its own people such as the uiggers, falon gong, tibet, or hong kong they will do to the rest of the world someday

what china is doing to its own people such as the uiggers, falon gong, tibet, or hong kong they will do to the rest of the world someday
Those regions are a part of China. Russia annexed Crimea and got away with it.
There was nothing we could realistically do physically.

You are riled up by Trump's rhetoric and are violent because of it.
I’m not violent

But since the swamp rats in washington are comfortable with election theft who besides trump is going to speak for me?
They are quite comfortable with stopping election theft
They stopped Trumps attempts to steal the election at the local level, state level and the courts.
They also stopped his attempt to seize the Capitol

Trump is not being truthful when speaking for you.
Sez who?

the lying lib news media?

this is not 1960 and trump is not nixon, who accepted the stolen election and went away quietly

I dont disagree with the highlights of what you say

but any lingering humiliation felt by china is being conjured up by the chinese communist party not by any action of foreign countries today

Again kind of easy for us to say as Americans, since we've never really experienced anything like what China has.

Let's not forget, the Jews never let us forget about the Holocaust, but China is supposed to just forget about foreign interventions that killed a LOT more than 6 million people.

If its too much to ask that Hong Kong citizens be treated fairly and humanly than its time for globalist libs to reassess our current role in china

Okay, what is "Fair", exactly? Hong Kong is still allowed a lot of autonomy. The whole "Crisis" occurred when China insisted on it's ability to extradite criminals from Hong Kong who had broken their laws.

let's not forget, you guys have gone all ape-shit about sanctuary cities not cooperating with the ICE. But you think it's okay for Hong Kong to refuse to turn over Criminals to China.

Like it or not, Hong Kong is part of China. they have sovereign rights.

because there is no mistreatment of china in the 21st Century - which happens to be the century we live in today

The fact that leaders like Trump keep making them the go-to scapegoats for decisions made by American corporatists is.

kind of easy for us to say as Americans, since we've never really experienced anything like what China has.
Living in the past and embedding hate and hostility in the chinese people helps no one except CCP dictatorship

does china remember that America saved them from becoming enslaved by the japanese?

no

all they remember is to hate japan to this day

The fact that leaders like Trump keep making them the go-to scapegoats for decisions made by American corporatists is.
China is the primary culprit

many western corporations are greedy for short-term profits with no care for the future

but china is the major threat that we must defeat

Russia has its sphere of influence. Some times for the negative. We have ours. It is more. We have gotten away with it. We need to balance out whether we are right or wrong and it is tough at times to decipher it. Especially with other forces involved in what we do. Once we involved ourselves in the Middle East it became quagmire.

They made it clear that after Trump and his Jan 6 riots, we have no business lecturing other countries on Democracy
China watches US news and looks for weaknesses

they know criticism and hate toward America play well with the left in this country
The Chinese and communist democrats are allies in a war against the United States. It has been at war since Clinton.

Of course they have comrade... Do you get paid by the Russians in cash or card?

I keep on explaining to you, Trump was the most proChina President in US history...
Better Russian than Democrat.

Thanks for saying that... You would rather support Russians, enemies of US, than fellow Americans...

Thanks for showing us you no problem with being a traitor..

Democrats are not fellow Americans anymore.

Russia has its sphere of influence. Some times for the negative. We have ours. It is more. We have gotten away with it. We need to balance out whether we are right or wrong and it is tough at times to decipher it. Especially with other forces involved in what we do. Once we involved ourselves in the Middle East it became quagmire.
I agree. However, If we had not involved ourselves, Israel would have been
destroyed and the Middle East would have sunk into a group of American hating Arab states and terrorist attacks may have become a weekly event.
Central America is our Achilles heel and we see the results at the southern border.

When Trump snappers attack innocent Asians, that doesn't help much, does it?

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

That is the mother of FAKE NEWS. Asian people being attacked by "other color low-life" race (in Asian town) is because Asian people are low hanging fruits. It has been happening since they set foot in the NA :rolleyes:

Liberal Americans are inclusive and do not blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus.
Trump and his ilk are exclusive and want to punish Asians for the pandemic.
It is that "simpleton" mode of uneducated thinking that permeates the Trump
philosophy and is highly likely to foment this racist behavior.

Haha, I am Chinese. I believe Trump saying the truth. This coronavirus is all on CCP. BTW, you may want to refresh your world map. Asian is not China or yellow.

Who cares? It is not what it is or even what color it is. It is not my map but is the map of Trump, who doesn't read or study much of anything. The issue is Trump's intent with his hollow rhetoric and the riling up of his already unsteady, uninformed followers. HAHAHA

Trump is history already. you better seek help

Biden and the USA are now international jokes. Wonderful.

China is calling us out for human rights violations? That is funny as hell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back