Democrat USING / TEACHING / WEAPONIZING 'Racism' Instead of Fighting To End It Exposed - Using Schools As Indoctrination Camps Proved

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
North Carolina School District Launches Campaign to ‘Disrupt White Culture,’ Urges Teachers to Subvert White Parents and Families

Subversive Education
North Carolina’s largest school district launches a campaign against “whiteness in educational spaces.”

So much for the Democrats' decades-old lie about wanting to end racism and division in the US....undeniable evidence has been exposed proving Democrats encourage racism and racial division and are using schools as political Liberal racist, subversive divisionist Indoctrination Camps.

“Let me be clear, there’s no room in our classrooms for things like critical race theory,” he said. “Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money.”
- Fla Gov Ron Desantis

1616163418408.png
1616163437199.png

At the grammies Democrats had a pic of a burning America city behind them as they ask for accomplishes and glorified rioters. They are pure evil. Buy can food, stock up, Democrats and their shadow cabal have much punishment planned for Americans.

Things are going to get much worse for Americans as bus loads of Democrat domestic terrorist go town to town, burning their buildings, looting their stores, and murdering their citizens.

Do yous have any real news media outlets and not these "cheesy loving second hand electric donkey boson biters!"?

It seems like everything that the Left does is backwards.
They preach tolerance, but they practice hate.
They are teaching children to hate each other and to hate themselves.
What will America be like in another generation?
Do Liberals have conscience?

North Carolina School District Launches Campaign to ‘Disrupt White Culture,’ Urges Teachers to Subvert White Parents and Families

Subversive Education
North Carolina’s largest school district launches a campaign against “whiteness in educational spaces.”

So much for the Democrats' decades-old lie about wanting to end racism and division in the US....undeniable evidence has been exposed proving Democrats encourage racism and racial division and are using schools as political Liberal racist, subversive divisionist Indoctrination Camps.

“Let me be clear, there’s no room in our classrooms for things like critical race theory,” he said. “Teaching kids to hate their country and to hate each other is not worth one red cent of taxpayer money.”
- Fla Gov Ron Desantis

.....View attachment 469648 View attachment 469649

Do you ever take a break from the BS?

Do yous have any real news media outlets and not these "cheesy loving second hand electric donkey boson biters!"?

More evidence that YOU are a lazy fuckwit since The Governor actually said these words and the from the internal LINK of the article you didn't read:

During a press conference in Naples, Florida, DeSantis made clear what schools in Florida would be teaching. It is not any curriculum based on critical race theory.

“Florida’s civics curriculum will incorporate foundational concepts with the best materials, and it will expressly exclude unsanctioned narratives like critical race theory and other unsubstantiated theories,” DeSantis said at a press conference Wednesday in Naples, calling that and other theories “politicized academic fads.”

<sigh>.... I wonder what life in Belize will be like.... beaches, serenity, humans.... no filthy fucking marxist animals.... I can still point and laugh at that stuttering fucktard from a safe distance.... can't wait.

Forum List

Back