Teaching anal sex to 5th graders?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Chicago Parents Outraged Over Fifth Grade Sex Ed Class Teaching Age Appropriate Joys of Female Condoms Anal Sex Lube Scared Monkeys

"Parents got quite the eye-opening education this past Wednesday at the Andrew Jackson Language Academy, one of the city’s elite magnet schools. The school hosted a meeting on Chicago Public Schools’ newest sex ed curriculum to give parents a sneak peak at the upcoming sex-education curriculum that 10 and 11 year old Johnny and Suzie would be learning. To the parents shock, the binder they were provided of so-called age appropriate information included the benefits of female condoms for extending sex, increasing pleasure and encouraged using lubrication. Then there was the use of female condoms for anal sex. YIKES!!! My how the times have changed and not for the better. When one parent, Amy Miller, got a close look at what her daughter might learn she said,

“To tell my 5th-grader, who’s still into ‘Little House on the Prairie,’ that it’s OK to have safe anal sex — I’m sorry. That’s just not appropriate.”"

rest at link

Ironic when 5th graders get more of an earful than people here do from my threads. :)

Maybe we should check out are you smarter than a 5th grader now? :) lol

I don't understand how sex ed of this explicitness makes sense to children so far below the age of consent. If they're conceeding 10 year-olds are having sex then shouldn't they extend the romeo n juliet age exemptions to match? And if not, how are they justifying the education to those who can't have sex? Be like giving driving lessons to 10 year-olds. Can't drive until 16 but just in case. :) And if a 10 year-old then has sex with another 10 year-old, is the fact they received this sort of explicit sex ed at school legally responsible for perpetuating the notion it's okay? The kid's gonna get arrested if anyone finds out and be charged with a sex crime. The partner be enrolled in some kind of rape victim counselling. Screwing both up for something they learned about in school. How does that make any sense?

Ya if we just ignore stuff like this nothing bad'll happen. Other than you know, kids being taught anal sex.

Ya if we just ignore stuff like this nothing bad'll happen. Other than you know, kids being taught anal sex.

According to the RWs, its not creepy that this is on the school's agenda but its creepy to talk about it.

I figured a bit differently. Being against teaching little kids anal sex was creepy. By logical extension then, they're all for it. I'm sure I'm not the only one eager to hear their well thought out reasoning. At least 4 agreed with NLT that I'm creepy being against it. So those 5 should make for interesting reading on how it's such a hot idea.

What's really creepy is RWs and their screwy agenda to make kids sick and fat. Don't expect them to take a stand against teaching 5th graders about anal sex.

Chicago Parents Outraged Over Fifth Grade Sex Ed Class Teaching Age Appropriate Joys of Female Condoms Anal Sex Lube Scared Monkeys

"Parents got quite the eye-opening education this past Wednesday at the Andrew Jackson Language Academy, one of the city’s elite magnet schools. The school hosted a meeting on Chicago Public Schools’ newest sex ed curriculum to give parents a sneak peak at the upcoming sex-education curriculum that 10 and 11 year old Johnny and Suzie would be learning. To the parents shock, the binder they were provided of so-called age appropriate information included the benefits of female condoms for extending sex, increasing pleasure and encouraged using lubrication. Then there was the use of female condoms for anal sex. YIKES!!! My how the times have changed and not for the better. When one parent, Amy Miller, got a close look at what her daughter might learn she said,

“To tell my 5th-grader, who’s still into ‘Little House on the Prairie,’ that it’s OK to have safe anal sex — I’m sorry. That’s just not appropriate.”"

rest at link
WTF????? They should concentrate on how the reproductive system works,prevention of pregnancy and AIDS,and not having children before you finish college.

rest at link
WTF????? They should concentrate on how the reproductive system works,prevention of pregnancy and AIDS,and not having children before you finish college.

Agreed. There's ways to teach them sex ed without the sex stuff. Anatomy and biology like, STIs, basics of contraception, like it exists and when you're older you can get it.

What I see happening a lot is we're doing what other countries and cultures do. That'd be fine if our culture was that old and mature, but we're not. It's apples and eggplants the differences and what works in Scandinavia wont work here.

We're at least a generation away from parity with European countries in sexuality.

Everytime something like this hits the news it sets back sexual evolution because it shocks the hell out of everyone. In its wake everyone's more prudish, not more enlightened.

rest at link

Agreed. There's ways to teach them sex ed without the sex stuff. Anatomy and biology like, STIs, basics of contraception, like it exists and when you're older you can get it.

What I see happening a lot is we're doing what other countries and cultures do. That'd be fine if our culture was that old and mature, but we're not. It's apples and eggplants the differences and what works in Scandinavia wont work here.

We're at least a generation away from parity with European countries in sexuality.

Everytime something like this hits the news it sets back sexual evolution because it shocks the hell out of everyone. In its wake everyone's more prudish, not more enlightened.

I don't see why we have to go beyond that even if the kids are more mature, whatever happened to allowing kids to be kids?

rest at link

I don't see why we have to go beyond that even if the kids are more mature, whatever happened to allowing kids to be kids?

Kids being kids is more an urban legend. How things were portrayed on tv isn't how things used to be off of tv. Kids have sex to be sure. But even then, it's something I'd rather see taught at home, not in school. School curiculums have to be universal, what an individual kid may be ready for or not ready for is something better left to parents. Of course since many parents aren't ready for it either therein lies the challenge of tailoring programs for all but within some conservative tangent.

The paradigm in the US is sex starts becomming real around age 16. Sweet sixteen and all that. Anything explicit before that doesn't feel warranted to me. Are there outliers on the bell curve? Sure. Should we teach everyone though for outliers? No.

rest at link

Kids being kids is more an urban legend. How things were portrayed on tv isn't how things used to be off of tv. Kids have sex to be sure. But even then, it's something I'd rather see taught at home, not in school. School curiculums have to be universal, what an individual kid may be ready for or not ready for is something better left to parents. Of course since many parents aren't ready for it either therein lies the challenge of tailoring programs for all but within some conservative tangent.

The paradigm in the US is sex starts becomming real around age 16. Sweet sixteen and all that. Anything explicit before that doesn't feel warranted to me. Are there outliers on the bell curve? Sure. Should we teach everyone though for outliers? No.

If your 5th grader is having sex, then you have BIG problems, sorry to say.

If it is discovered that a 5th grader is having sex, then that home should be investigated for abuse/neglect. Not teaching them how to have proper anal sex. Good grief! Under no circumstances should 10 and 11 year old children be having sex.

Forum List

Back