Teacher Wanting to Be on the Right Side of History Introduces 50 Shades of Gray Wordsearch to Kids

I am still curious about why there were only 5 copies handed out.
To five of the teacher's "favorite students", no doubt..

Next stupid question? Even one book handed out (as was the case with the teacher in Philli) is too many.

Hey, you're free to drop your child off into the Public School unknown for 8hrs a day. That's your call. But Parents need to have other options available. Who are these Teachers? They're complete strangers. Having so much faith they'll do the right thing when it comes to your child, seems to be a pretty frightening gamble. Why take the chance? Probably best to seek alternatives at this point.

True story, I knew a woman personally that everyone loved (I didn't care for her much, she made my skin crawl at the get-go). You know, one of those schmarmy gals that made all the social rounds, rubbing elbows and really putting on a show whenever people were around. She was into being an aide at charter schools. She even pretended to be a teacher once before they found out she didn't have a credential. Turns out the reports started trickling in that kids were being "touched" in inappropriate places by her. Her husband, super crazy & super aggressive makes it so nobody will challenge her legally. So she is still teaching at private schools. Last I heard she's working with the most vulnerable of all, the least able to know enough or to report what is going on: handicapped kids. Everyone who doesn't know her dark side thinks she's a saint..

..At least at public schools there are real and pressing standards, and tons of oversight. Just because you don't know someone, doesn't mean that they haven't been scrutinized and continue to be scrutinized. In fact, an anonymous teacher has a better chance of being fired than some crony that everyone is friends with (and therefore extremely uncomfortable about confronting should any problems arise). I've seen this issue play out more than once. There isn't enough money in the world to make me send a child to a charter or private school..

Hey, you're free to drop your child off into the Public School unknown for 8hrs a day. That's your call. But Parents need to have other options available. Who are these Teachers? They're complete strangers. Having so much faith they'll do the right thing when it comes to your child, seems to be a pretty frightening gamble. Why take the chance? Probably best to seek alternatives at this point.

True story, I knew a woman personally that everyone loved (I didn't care for her much, she made my skin crawl at the get-go). You know, one of those schmarmy gals that made all the social rounds, rubbing elbows and really putting on a show whenever people were around. She was into being an aide at charter schools. She even pretended to be a teacher once before they found out she didn't have a credential. Turns out the reports started trickling in that kids were being "touched" in inappropriate places by her. Her husband, super crazy & super aggressive makes it so nobody will challenge her legally. So she is still teaching at private schools. Last I heard she's working with the most vulnerable of all, the least able to know enough or to report what is going on: handicapped kids. Everyone who doesn't know her dark side thinks she's a saint..

..At least at public schools there are real and pressing standards, and tons of oversight. Just because you don't know someone, doesn't mean that they haven't been scrutinized and continue to be scrutinized. In fact, an anonymous teacher has a better chance of being fired than some crony that everyone is friends with (and therefore extremely uncomfortable about confronting should any problems arise). I've seen this issue play out more than once. There isn't enough money in the world to make me send a child to a charter or private school..

Let's be real, dropping your child off with a bunch of strangers and hoping for the best, is a pretty insane dangerous crapshoot. I mean, this is your child we're talking about. Times have changed. Too many sick degenerates out there now.

But hey, if you wanna take that gamble, so be it. That's on you. But alternatives need to be available. I think Homeschooling is one great alternative. But there are others.

Let's be real, dropping your child off with a bunch of strangers and hoping for the best, is a pretty insane dangerous crapshoot. I mean, this is your child we're talking about. Times have changed. Too many sick degenerates out there now.

But hey, if you wanna take that gamble, so be it. That's on you. But alternatives need to be available. I think Homeschooling is one great alternative. But there are others.

Homeschooling retards kids socially and let's face it, this world is big and scary and complicated. If a child does not learn early and easily about the big bad world out there and how all the scheisters operate, their false utopian dreamworld might be a danger to them. A child grown wary of the reptiles in a controlled environment will be better able to adapt and be safe in the big world out there. There are many lessons also about give and take with others that a child raised in a homeschool just won't learn at all.

We should start another thread about that though because it has nothing to do with this one.

Homeschooling retards kids socially and let's face it, this world is big and scary and complicated. If a child does not learn early and easily about the big bad world out there and how all the scheisters operate, their false utopian dreamworld might be a danger to them. A child grown wary of the reptiles in a controlled environment will be better able to adapt and be safe in the big world out there. There are many lessons also about give and take with others that a child raised in a homeschool just won't learn at all.

We should start another thread about that though because it has nothing to do with this one.

That theory has been consistently proven to be bogus. Homeschooling is actually proving to be a great alternative to Government Schooling. There is no indication Public Schools are producing 'socially superior' citizens. And what does 'socially superior' even mean anyway. If anything, Public Schools are producing very disturbing results these days.

I think alternatives like Homeschooling are the logical way forward. The Public School System is on its last legs. At this point, you'd only be sending your child into a decaying dangerous mess. Why take the chance? Choose other options.

Pervin on the children and bitchin about 'Global Warming' pretty much sums up what the Communist/Progressive assholes are doing in the class room these days. I would advise all Americans to really consider alternatives to Government Schooling. It's the logical way forward.

Pervin on the children and bitchin about 'Global Warming' pretty much sums up what the Communist/Progressive assholes are doing in the class room these days. I would advise all Americans to really consider alternatives to Government Schooling. It's the logical way forward.
Sorry, I'm a democrat who believes in climate change because my eyes and ears of 50 years tell me for a fact weather conditions aren't normal at all.

This subject we both agree on though.

Sorry, I'm a democrat who believes in climate change because my eyes and ears of 50 years tell me for a fact weather conditions aren't normal at all.

This subject we both agree on though.

Cult-like zealotry. It doesn't belong in the class room. Sadly, perving on the children and pushing political agendas has become all-too prevalent in Public Schools. And that is on you Communists/Progressives for the most part. Parents have every right to be very concerned with what's going on in the Public Schools. They need alternatives. That's just the reality.

It does seem to be a distubing trend..

Parents are very wary to say the least. They just don't know who they're allowing to be around children anymore. There seems to be no standards or accountability. It seems like any pervert pedophile can just waltz into a class room and prey on the children. Other alternative education options have to be considered. Sending your child into the Public School sewer isn't a very appealing option at this point.
I completely disagree. The worst abuses of this type exist in alternative schooling situations where there is intrinsically less oversight.

This is the mistake most parents make. At least in public schools all manner of oversight exists and it is the reason that teacher got suspended. The problem is society and its wilfull blindness to screen out the obvious creeps. Pervs gravitate towards kids so any application for a teaching credential at the college level should come with a very scrutinizing barrage of psychological tests of the applicant to see if they "really really desire to be around kids". I would send my kid first to a teacher's classroom where the teacher was grumpy and annoyed with the kids before I sent them to one where the teacher really really really likes to be around kids. Just little red flags.

Well, that's how you see it. And i'm ok with that. But others feel very differently. There just doesn't seem to be standards and accountability anymore. They're allowing too many pervert pedophiles around the children.

The Public School System has become a playground for the pervs. So I can understand a parent wanting to go a different route. I mean, dropping your child off into the Public School unknown for 8hrs a day, is a very scary proposition these days.

This should be fun.......

Do you have any statistics or other evidence to show that public schools have become 'a playground for the pervs'? Has there been an increase in parental complaints about sexual content in lesson plans, an increase in criminal charges against school employees for sexual behavior to/around kids, etc.?

Or is it that you've read a few news stories like this and decided it is a national trend in public schools?

Hah! Great non-answer.

I guess I'll just assume you have no actual evidence for your claim.

Why was it ok for parents to drop their kids in school for 8 hours a day with complete strangers in the past? What do you think has changed so drastically that public schools have gone from safe to danger zones? Let me guess....something along the lines of 'schools are filled with pervs now' with no actual evidence, right? ;)

Parents are very wary to say the least. They just don't know who they're allowing to be around children anymore. There seems to be no standards or accountability. It seems like any pervert pedophile can just waltz into a class room and prey on the children. Other alternative education options have to be considered. Sending your child into the Public School sewer isn't a very appealing option at this point.
I completely disagree. The worst abuses of this type exist in alternative schooling situations where there is intrinsically less oversight.

This is the mistake most parents make. At least in public schools all manner of oversight exists and it is the reason that teacher got suspended. The problem is society and its wilfull blindness to screen out the obvious creeps. Pervs gravitate towards kids so any application for a teaching credential at the college level should come with a very scrutinizing barrage of psychological tests of the applicant to see if they "really really desire to be around kids". I would send my kid first to a teacher's classroom where the teacher was grumpy and annoyed with the kids before I sent them to one where the teacher really really really likes to be around kids. Just little red flags.

Well, that's how you see it. And i'm ok with that. But others feel very differently. There just doesn't seem to be standards and accountability anymore. They're allowing too many pervert pedophiles around the children.

The Public School System has become a playground for the pervs. So I can understand a parent wanting to go a different route. I mean, dropping your child off into the Public School unknown for 8hrs a day, is a very scary proposition these days.

Do you have any statistics or other evidence to show that public schools have become 'a playground for the pervs'? Has there been an increase in parental complaints about sexual content in lesson plans, an increase in criminal charges against school employees for sexual behavior to/around kids, etc.?

Or is it that you've read a few news stories like this and decided it is a national trend in public schools?

Hah! Great non-answer.

Why was it ok for parents to drop their kids in school for 8 hours a day with complete strangers in the past? What do you think has changed so drastically that public schools have gone from safe to danger zones? Let me guess....something along the lines of 'schools are filled with pervs now' with no actual evidence, right? ;)

The past is the past. Times have changed. But like i said, you wanna have absolute faith that complete strangers are always gonna do the right thing when it comes to your child, than so be it. That's all on you. But others are gonna choose alternatives. So don't try to take those alternatives away. You do what you wanna do. But leave others alone.

Hah! Great non-answer.

The past is the past. Times have changed. But like i said, you wanna have absolute faith that complete strangers are always gonna do the right thing when it comes to your child, than so be it. That's all on you. But others are gonna choose alternatives. So don't try to take those alternatives away. You do what you wanna do. But leave others alone.

So again......you have no answer, you will just make shit up. Got it, that's your usual M.O.

But please, continue to put words in my mouth as though you are making a coherent argument! :lol:

I'm wondering also how the puzzle got PHOTOCOPIED by accident? Before it was passed out to a few students BEFORE the mistake was caught. I think maybe 5 students, and one student sneaked a copy onto social media so the story leaked out.

Was it a puzzle the teacher had with personal materials outside of class?
Did someone slip it in as a joke on someone?

Clearly it was a mistake but how did it happen logistically.

Let's rephrase that: You're HOPING it was a mistake so this won't look bad for the LGBT church. But we all know where this crap is heading don't we? We've always known. Right straight at the little ones..

Did you pick up your Harvey Milk stamps at the Post Office yet?... :cool-45: You know, the ones with the rainbow logo on them?

Good lord, do all roads lead back to gays with you? This story has literally nothing to do with gay people and yet you've managed to shoe-horn them into this story regardless. Pathetic.

The Teacher or Teachers involved, deserve a good ole fashioned beat down. The parents should be allowed to 'meet' with them privately.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I suppose such thuggery and deviance is considered to be acceptable and desirable by most libertarians. If a person only hung out with other libertarians and similar deviants, that person might not ever learn that such behavior is considered to be totally unacceptable by decent society.

That's why I'm staging this intervention. Paulitiician, you're clearly dangerous and violent. You need to be put on a watch list and barred from living near decent people.

Back to the topic...

...why did the teacher feel that handing out this word search puzzle was appropriate in the first place? My answer to that question is in the title: s/he simply felt s/he was on the "right side of history" doing so...

Back to the topic...

...why did the teacher feel that handing out this word search puzzle was appropriate in the first place? My answer to that question is in the title: s/he simply felt s/he was on the "right side of history" doing so...

Why do you assume that a)the teacher felt handing out the puzzle was appropriate and b)you know the reason the teacher felt that way?

Back to the topic...

Why do you assume that a)the teacher felt handing out the puzzle was appropriate and b)you know the reason the teacher felt that way?

Clearly whomever handed out this puzzle did do b/c of gays...or something. Almost everything boils done to gays with Silhouette, a true but entertaining one trick pony.

50-shades-of-grey-funny1.jpg

Hah! Great non-answer.

So again......you have no answer, you will just make shit up. Got it, that's your usual M.O.

But please, continue to put words in my mouth as though you are making a coherent argument! :lol:

Can't make it any clearer for you. You're free to have absolute faith in complete strangers always doing the right thing when it comes to your child. So just go ahead and drop em off with the strangers for 8hrs a day. I won't stop you. You make your own decisions. But don't feel you can make others' decisions. Parents have every right to be deeply worried about what's going on in Public Schools these days. They're completely justified in seeking education alternatives.

Back to the topic...

A. The teacher has a brain, I assume. The teacher knows the rules on pornography and children, I assume. And if the teacher doesn't have either of those two things, the teacher should not have made it through the credential program at his/her university. Unless of course one of the required courses for getting that credential is "neo-child psychology and how adult-child sex can be beneficial to the child 101" See this link & OP for details on that: Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

B. If the teacher handed out material known to them (see A.) to be pornographic to middle-schoolers then the ONLY conclusion one could draw is that the teacher felt it was appropriate to do within society's constraints. Unlike the teacher in Philly who handed out 50 Shades of Gray to just one student (presumably to woo that student sexually), the teacher in this instance handed out the word search to at least 5 students according to reports. The teacher had to be thinking that at least one of those 5 students would be discussing that word search with other peers...which then would trickle up to adult ears; or that one of them would simply tell another adult. So the teacher was pushing the envelope on what was acceptable with kids sexually. I also assume in my deduction that the teacher wasn't trying to burn his/her job and wanted to keep it. So that bolsters my conclusion that the teacher, intelligent enough to get a college degree and a credential, handed out the word search to 5 students, logically-presumed such titillating material would cause a stir, and did so without reservations or fear of losing his/her job.

I'd like to hear your alternative explanations to A & B Montrovant.

Forum List

Back