Teacher union president who opposes in-person learning caught dropping daughter off for in-person learning

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If there ever was any doubt, Covid has proven that kids are not the priority at any teacher's unions.

After vehemently demanding that Berkeley schools should only reopen once all educators have been provided the coronavirus vaccination, as well as a number of other expectations, Matt Meyer, the president of the Berkeley Federation of Teachers, was caught on video dropping his own 2-year-old daughter off for in-person learning at preschool.

Teacher union president who opposes in-person learning caught dropping daughter off for in-person learning | Disrn

Those in power get personal choice, but for those of us who they "rule", NO.
We are to be told what to do and follow what ever science they deem to be science.

1614622236962.png

The hypocritical mantra of the Left:

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others".

The Teacher's unions have replaced the UAW in first place as being the scummiest union in America.

I can't imagine ever being caught dropping my daughter off for in-person learning. She is 40, and drives herself, so that saves me some major humiliation, and I would imagine appropriate jail time?

Forum List

Back