Teacher Comes Foward--Shooter Was Covered In Full Body Armor--Student With Cruz When Shots Started

Cruz obviously thinks the shooter was himself. He thought it was going to be him when he called the police to report himself before he ever picked up a gun. Naturally liberalland felt very sorry for him. The Sheriff felt his pain and did nothing.

“I actually was speaking to the “suspect” [she even did air quotes] and as I was speaking with him, he seemed very… I don’t know what the word is I want to say…” she said. “But he was very troubled in middle school and I joked to him about it and said ‘I’m surprised you weren’t the one who did it.'”

As the narrative surrounding the horrific Parkland massacre continues to unravel to the shock and horror of the nation, Ms. Lippel’s tale only creates an added element of mystification.

Parkland Teacher: Shooter Was Wearing Full Metal Body Armor, Helmet, Face Mask

Don't forget there were DRILLS that day......... gun grabbers seem to pay no attention to this......

Be ready a bigger FALSE FLAG is coming........ it's being said it will make 911 look like a picnic.

“I actually was speaking to the “suspect” [she even did air quotes] and as I was speaking with him, he seemed very… I don’t know what the word is I want to say…” she said. “But he was very troubled in middle school and I joked to him about it and said ‘I’m surprised you weren’t the one who did it.'”

As the narrative surrounding the horrific Parkland massacre continues to unravel to the shock and horror of the nation, Ms. Lippel’s tale only creates an added element of mystification.

Infowars...every loony-toons favorite link:

iu

Don't forget there were DRILLS that day......... gun grabbers seem to pay no attention to this......

Be ready a bigger FALSE FLAG is coming........ it's being said it will make 911 look like a picnic.

Yeah there was a FIRE DRILL that day!

We all know that schools NEVER have a fire drill!

Dumbass!

Fire drills are required once per month, meaning about every 20 days you will have one.

Why is everything a conspiracy to you morons?

Infowars...every loony-toons favorite link:

iu

Only indoctrinated cykas can post that. LMAO, they've got you so dumbed down u stupid sob's don't even know it.

anything he says he can prove u all are just to fkn stupid to figure that out. That's why Obama and Clintons loved their little stupid asses they are easy to manipulate. Why look at how Trump haters prove it daily.

Did you guys see where the Sheriff is giving a speech to MUSLIMS

The Trump Train on Twitter

upload_2018-2-26_11-11-44.png

WITH EVERY SHOOTING JACKASSES WE LOSE MORE RIGHTS.....SO FOR THE STUPID FKS WHO SAY THEY ARE NOT FOR GUN GRABBING BUT SUPPORT TOUGHER LAWS YOU ARE JUST AS FKN DUMBED DOWN MORONS AS THOSE WHO WANT THEM FULLY TAKEN.

View attachment 179122

WITH EVERY SHOOTING JACKASSES WE LOSE MORE RIGHTS.....SO FOR THE STUPID FKS WHO SAY THEY ARE NOT FOR GUN GRABBING BUT SUPPORT TOUGHER LAWS YOU ARE JUST AS FKN DUMBED DOWN MORONS AS THOSE WHO WANT THEM FULLY TAKEN.

OMG!! He talked to Muslims! How crazy..a law enforcement officer doing his job...instructing US citizens on the correct and legal ways to protect their places of worship. Why, he actually provided gun training to...OMG...Muslims!

And it gets worse..he actually hired a Muslim deputy in 2015...why...how can this be?? Clearly an ISIS operative infiltrating the Sheriff's office..in preparation for the school shooting---secretly grooming Cruz..it's all so clear...

Florida Sheriff Under Attack for Hiring Muslim Deputy

The irony of you calling anyone dumbed down...is so thick I can only shake my head in wonder.

View attachment 179122

I heard aliens are poised to strike once our guns are grabbed. I have developed a ray gun that is invisible but can stop the aliens. I'm selling them for the low low price of $500 each.There is a 30 day money back guarantee contingent on completing a free 60 day training period on handling these invisible ray guns.

Last edited:

Yeah there was a FIRE DRILL that day!

We all know that schools NEVER have a fire drill!

Dumbass!

Fire drills are required once per month, meaning about every 20 days you will have one.

Why is everything a conspiracy to you morons?

I had heard it was a shooter drill.......not fire drill.

Schools generally have cameras everywhere. Especially a rich school in a wealthy area with thousands of students. The truth is difficult to hide, what ever it is.

The cameras at the school were turned off before the killings happened. You go and search it .....preferably not in CIA owned Google, try another search engine.

This shooting - once again, like the Las Vegas shooting - stinks to high heaven.

Cant be him. That guy was shot dead according to this nutcase site.

Missing Las Vegas Shooting Witness Shot Dead

"Nishimura gave a statement to ABC affiliate, KITV4 News, but the article was later pulled from the network’s website.

After his account was published, Nishimura disappeared and all of his social media accounts were deleted with his friends and coworkers saying he was “totally unreachable”.

Now, after finally resurfacing, the young hotel worker has been murdered in, what police claim looks like, a “botched robbery”.

Members of the Iglesia La Luz del Mundo church say they heard a gunshot and ran outside to find Chad Nishimura laying on the ground next to a car and immediately called 9/11.

Mr Nishimura’s Bible, police said, was found on the floor about 10 feet from where he had been left for dead."

"Nishimura gave a statement to ABC affiliate, KITV4 News, but the article was later pulled from the network’s website.

After his account was published, Nishimura disappeared and all of his social media accounts were deleted with his friends and coworkers saying he was “totally unreachable”.

Now, after finally resurfacing, the young hotel worker has been murdered in, what police claim looks like, a “botched robbery”.

Members of the Iglesia La Luz del Mundo church say they heard a gunshot and ran outside to find Chad Nishimura laying on the ground next to a car and immediately called 9/11.

Mr Nishimura’s Bible, police said, was found on the floor about 10 feet from where he had been left for dead."

Now wait a minute.........a guy named Nishimura (Japanese) is a member of a Hispanic church? and doesn't really look either??? Well, maybe Hispanic...several times removed

Now wait a minute.........a guy named Nishimura (Japanese) is a member of a Hispanic church? and doesn't really look either??? Well, maybe Hispanic...several times removed
He is Hawaiian if that helps.

I find it interesting whenever a fair skinned individual commits an act of terrorism, conservatives want to question and cast doubt on the official story. But let this had been a Muslim or someone black. They've wouldn't had cast doubt on a single detail of the official story.

Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

[...]
Panic produces an hallucinatory effect on the brain.

Forum List

Back