Teacher arrested for soliciting sex with 2 yr old

This guy should receive the death penalty ??
Don’t you agree ?
This is what passes as a teacher lol

Its a very disturbing story, but I didn't see where he actually did have relations with an underaged kid. Now, I'm sure they are investigating this, and the full depths of this mofo's depravity will soon be discovered. But unless he had an actual victim, capital punishment seems sort of extreme.

Don’t you agree ?

Its a very disturbing story, but I didn't see where he actually did have relations with an underaged kid. Now, I'm sure they are investigating this, and the full depths of this mofo's depravity will soon be discovered. But unless he had an actual victim, capital punishment seems sort of extreme.
Though I do agree with waiting until all the facts are in, Is solicitation of a 2-year old not enough?....For going to prison, not the death penalty, mind you.

Don’t you agree ?

Though I do agree with waiting until all the facts are in, Is solicitation of a 2-year old not enough?....For going to prison, not the death penalty, mind you.
Life in prison will suffice ..... for both.

Don’t you agree ?

My point was that he really shouldn't have to sit in the EC unless he actually molested a kid. And right now, they don't have proof of it. But it might have happened, and I am sure that the detectives are investigating and looking for actual victims.

Don’t you agree ?

My point was that he really shouldn't have to sit in the EC unless he actually molested a kid. And right now, they don't have proof of it. But it might have happened, and I am sure that the detectives are investigating and looking for actual victims.
Death penalty is the easy way out.

Life in prison .....

With minimal medical care like the rest of the American citizens face today.

Forum List

Back