Teacher arrested for soliciting sex with 2 yr old

Future candidate for the Democrat Party.
Future democrat candidate for president.
Bill Clinton will be proud ....

Gaytz sure is, as are Trump and Gym Jordan and the loony woman from Georgia.
enjoy YOUR__TRUMP orgasm....
Must be coming from experience.
Trump asked Stormy the same thing, she claimed, 'You came'?............................The worst 15 seconds of her life.
Must be coming from experience?
you are the 1 putting the claim forward, it must be you recognize it, and therefore experienced it...how was it?

I'm not the one claiming Trump gives someone orgasms, you did.

thats right. everyone of the scum demonRATS that mention TRUMP...you shit stains cant get TRUMP out of your minds, because you idiots dont have minds. you are TOLD, and then you obey...
every day, 1 of the shit stain demonRATS brings TRUMP into a conversation...TRUMP---TRUMP----TRUMP

thats right. everyone of the scum demonRATS that mention TRUMP...you shit stains cant get TRUMP out of your minds, because you idiots dont have minds. you are TOLD, and then you obey...
every day, 1 of the shit stain demonRATS brings TRUMP into a conversation...TRUMP---TRUMP----TRUMP

Then tell the orange, moron to stop interjecting his opinions and stay out of the fray.
April 2 2021

Former President Donald Trump on Friday issued a call to "boycott baseball" after Major League Baseball's decision to move its All-Star Game and draft out of Atlanta in protest of the recently signed voter ID law in Georgia.

"Baseball is already losing tremendous numbers of fans, and now they leave Atlanta with their All-Star Game because they are afraid of the Radical Left Democrats who do not want voter I.D., which is desperately needed, to have anything to do with our elections," the former president said in an email through his Save America PAC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › trump-calls-to

"because you idiots dont have minds. you are TOLD, and then you obey..."

Yeah, I'm sure the Trump cult will obey their dear leader, just like they did with the NFL.

Then tell the orange, moron to stop interjecting his opinions and stay out of the fray.
April 2 2021

Former President Donald Trump on Friday issued a call to "boycott baseball" after Major League Baseball's decision to move its All-Star Game and draft out of Atlanta in protest of the recently signed voter ID law in Georgia.

"Baseball is already losing tremendous numbers of fans, and now they leave Atlanta with their All-Star Game because they are afraid of the Radical Left Democrats who do not want voter I.D., which is desperately needed, to have anything to do with our elections," the former president said in an email through his Save America PAC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › trump-calls-to

"because you idiots dont have minds. you are TOLD, and then you obey..."

Yeah, I'm sure the Trump cult will obey their dear leader, just like they did with the NFL.
i see...its ok for businesses, that you support, to interject in politics? you are deranged
BOO-HOO...fuck baseball, and any other business that wants to become politicians....
and in reality, its the retards of the demonRATS that obey their masters "because you idiots dont have minds. you are TOLD, and then you say yes master..."

Why are there so many instances of teachers getting involved in horrendous behavior with kids? The big question is how many cases out there that no one knows about.

Is it time to conduct a huge investigtion of teachers and their sexual perversions?

1617625884220.png

Why are there so many instances of teachers getting involved in horrendous behavior with kids? The big question is how many cases out there that no one knows about.
According to google there are 3.5 million school teachers in America. Most are good people but there are sum in any group. If a teacher gets busted its a much bigger news story than if Joe the plumber gets busted for the same thing.

How do yous have sex with a two year old?
And how do you SOLICIT sex with a two year old? The referenced link did not give any details about how the teacher got busted.
Exactly. I call bullshit.

And how do you SOLICIT sex with a two year old? The referenced link did not give any details about how the teacher got busted.

The child was probably being trafficked by an adult.... happens all the time.
Trump was trying to stop all that. Clearly the democrats enjoy that.

This particular case is beyond sick....but not that uncommon

Clearly you are full of shit as it went on when Trump was president , it went on before he was president and it will goon after he was president because no matter how long society tries to stop such activity it happens and it has for many, many years. Even before your hero was born.

Clearly you are full of shit as it went on when Trump was president , it went on before he was president and it will goon after he was president because no matter how long society tries to stop such activity it happens and it has for many, many years. Even before your hero was born.

Given Pedo Joe's history of sniffling little girls you'd be wise to hush

bart blind1.png

He was only sniffing them to see if they were ready yet.

Even if he was sniffing them then that is no grounds for what you accuse him of.

Forum List

Back