Teacher arrested for soliciting sex with 2 yr old

This guy should receive the death penalty ??
Don’t you agree ?
This is what passes as a teacher lol
Thank goodness they caught this guy. The fact that he also worked as a babysitter gives me chills! Two year olds aren't verbal enough to rat--physical evidence is all they've got as proof... so he probably won't get a lot of other charges against him. But any parent that hired him has got to be freaking out about now!

I dindu nuttin. Bitch was axin' fo' it, cuz she be white.

AFOUHPPC4NFSTIUFXY65T7UYWQ.jpg

Don’t you agree ?

Its a very disturbing story, but I didn't see where he actually did have relations with an underaged kid. Now, I'm sure they are investigating this, and the full depths of this mofo's depravity will soon be discovered. But unless he had an actual victim, capital punishment seems sort of extreme.
Though I do agree with waiting until all the facts are in, Is solicitation of a 2-year old not enough?....For going to prison, not the death penalty, mind you.

My point was that he really shouldn't have to sit in the EC unless he actually molested a kid. And right now, they don't have proof of it. But it might have happened, and I am sure that the detectives are investigating and looking for actual victims.

Doesn't matter solicitation is enough.

I would like to know how a two year old - who likely can’t even read yet - corresponded with someone on the internet and actually arranged to meet this person.

I’m sure there is something to this story but I am extremely curious as to how exactly this transpired.
Plus, how does a person solicit sex from a two year old that can't speak and doesn't know the value of the dollar?

Don’t you agree ?

Its a very disturbing story, but I didn't see where he actually did have relations with an underaged kid. Now, I'm sure they are investigating this, and the full depths of this mofo's depravity will soon be discovered. But unless he had an actual victim, capital punishment seems sort of extreme.

He's a teacher which gives him access to kids, who was advertising as a babysitter.........

He's a pedo looking for access to kids---------he would have been taken his opportunities when parents were stupid enough to leave their kids unattended with him.

I would like to know how a two year old - who likely can’t even read yet - corresponded with someone on the internet and actually arranged to meet this person.

I’m sure there is something to this story but I am extremely curious as to how exactly this transpired.
he was advertising as a babysitter.

has to be related to the pedophile in chief---beijing xiden.....

Don’t you agree ?
I thank him for letting us know just how far his brain train truly doesn't travel. What makes him think that a two year old will understand what sex is or even be able to deliver such a performance with their being so young?

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

he was advertising as a babysitter.

On the one hand that makes perfect sense but on the other hand, I’ve read numerous articles on it and they don’t seem to be saying that this is the tactic he used. They only say he “solicited online to have sex with a 2-year-old and traveled to meet the child.”

I guess we’ll see when more details are revealed.

Plus, how does a person solicit sex from a two year old that can't speak and doesn't know the value of the dollar?

Who the fuck knows, a website possibly.
I heard of one case where these, obviously moron, meth heads put their 1 or 2 year old kid for sale on craigslist.
The police know, that's all that matters

Future candidate for the Democrat Party.
Future democrat candidate for president.
Bill Clinton will be proud ....

Gaytz sure is, as are Trump and Gym Jordan and the loony woman from Georgia.
enjoy YOUR__TRUMP orgasm....
Must be coming from experience.
Trump asked Stormy the same thing, she claimed, 'You came'?............................The worst 15 seconds of her life.

Future candidate for the Democrat Party.
Future democrat candidate for president.
Bill Clinton will be proud ....

Gaytz sure is, as are Trump and Gym Jordan and the loony woman from Georgia.
enjoy YOUR__TRUMP orgasm....
Must be coming from experience.
Trump asked Stormy the same thing, she claimed, 'You came'?............................The worst 15 seconds of her life.
Must be coming from experience?
you are the 1 putting the claim forward, it must be you recognize it, and therefore experienced it...how was it?

Forum List

Back