Teacher arrested for soliciting sex with 2 yr old

I said Trump was trying to put a stop to this sickness and blind Bart says I'm wrong that it was still going on under Trump. Bart, even a blind guy would realize that something has to be "still going on" in order to try and stop it.

Why are there so many instances of teachers getting involved in horrendous behavior with kids? The big question is how many cases out there that no one knows about.

Is it time to conduct a huge investigtion of teachers and their sexual perversions?

View attachment 476357
He should run for governor of New York

I thank him for letting us know just how far his brain train truly doesn't travel. What makes him think that a two year old will understand what sex is in the first place or even be able to deliver such a performance with their being so young?

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

How do yous have sex with a two year old?
And how do you SOLICIT sex with a two year old? The referenced link did not give any details about how the teacher got busted.
Exactly. I call bullshit.

The child was probably being trafficked by an adult.... happens all the time.
Trump was trying to stop all that. Clearly the democrats enjoy that.
Clearly you are full of shit as it went on when Trump was president , it went on before he was president and it will goon after he was president because no matter how long society tries to stop such activity it happens and it has for many, many years. Even before your hero was born.
View attachment 476371

hehheh

Why are there so many instances of teachers getting involved in horrendous behavior with kids? The big question is how many cases out there that no one knows about.
According to google there are 3.5 million school teachers in America. Most are good people but there are sum in any group. If a teacher gets busted its a much bigger news story than if Joe the plumber gets busted for the same thing.

Back in the day most women school teachers were 'Old Maids'....our forefathers were much wiser than we.

now watch some milennial pop up and say....whats a old maid?

1617648772724.png

Last edited:
According to google there are 3.5 million school teachers in America. Most are good people but there are sum in any group. If a teacher gets busted its a much bigger news story than if Joe the plumber gets busted for the same thing.

Back in the day most women school teachers were 'Old Maids'....our forefathers were much wiser than we.

now watch some milennial pop up and say....whats a old maid?

View attachment 476427
Today...

And how do you SOLICIT sex with a two year old? The referenced link did not give any details about how the teacher got busted.

I would think another adult would have to be involved. Perhaps a police sting.

Evidently he approached the child's father who in turn contacted the police and the police took it from there.

Evidently he approached the child's father who in turn contacted the police and the police took it from there.
I read the article you linked. OMG! The dude is sick!

Yeah, convict him and shoot him

Yeah, convict him and shoot him
I'm all for putting him down!

Forum List

Back