Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news...perhaps the racist attitude of Central Florida police will no longer be tolerated.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is expected to release the details of an investigation into two former Fruitland Park police officers who may have ties with the Ku Klux Klan.

An FBI investigation named Deputy Police Chief David Borst and Cpl. George Hunnewell as Klansmen.
Borst resigned Thursday while Hunnewell was fired on Friday. Police Chief Terry Isaacs said an FBI confidential source revealed the two officers from his department were members of the KKK. Isaacs called the allegations “despicable and disgusting.” He said there was no proof or documentation the men were members, aside from information from the source.

Because it's not criminal to be in the KKK, the FBI turned the investigation over to the FDLE to look into the standards and ethics policies to see what action should be taken. FDLE officials also agreed it was not criminal and referred the case to the chief. On Friday, Isaacs began preparing an internal investigation and put the men on administrative leave. But when Borst was called into the chief's office, he immediately resigned and denied everything.
Borst was a veteran officer with more than 20 years of law enforcement service.

Hunnewell's FB, with tea party references.

https://www.facebook.com/george.hunnewell.9

I'm happy the FBI is investigating the Fruitland Park police officers.

But I wonder why you so desperately need to link the investigation to "tea party references" that appear to only be a figment of your queer-drama-llama's imagination.

Shouldn't you be rooting out prejudice bakers refusing to cater gay weddings and whatnot? Isn't there a dyke somewhere that wants to attend a prom with their girlfriend that needs emotional support? Isn't some queer emo curled into a fetal position because the world hates him for sucking dicks that you need to save from impending suicide?

This thread somehow feels lighter now....

:lol:

The subject changed from the KKK to sexual orientation, oddly enough. Still no link to the Tea Party, the KKK has a mulitude of rules, I do not see a good fit with the Tea Party individuals I know. Small business owners tired of time consuming regulations, paperwork, and endless fees and assessments.

The subject changed from the KKK to sexual orientation, oddly enough. Still no link to the Tea Party, the KKK has a mulitude of rules, I do not see a good fit with the Tea Party individuals I know. Small business owners tired of time consuming regulations, paperwork, and endless fees and assessments.

I am thinking that the number of postings here was suddenly reduced. Poof. Gone.

Magic!!!

But yes, somehow we went from KKK to teh Ghey.

I do concede, however, that I also see no direct link to the TPM. At least for now.

The night is young!

The idea that these cops are/ were teapers is not far fetched...given the hate and vitriol the Teapers continue to spew.

Yup, bad lefties and bad righties with bad political and cultural agendas infilitrate LEO all the time.

Can them. No klansman has a constitutional right to be a cop.

You mean that no cop should have a right to the 1st amendment in your political terms.

The KKK is stupid. It's an insignificant organization of fuck heads just like the NAACP

I am thinking that the number of postings here was suddenly reduced. Poof. Gone.

Magic!!!

I do concede, however, that I also see no direct link to the TPM. At least for now.

The night is young!

Given the OP's Flaming Queerness, I'm not sure how anyone could be mystified the thread would not eventually end up in a feather-boa-draped conga line.

Magic!!!

The night is young!

Given the OP's Flaming Queerness, I'm not sure how anyone could be mystified the thread would not eventually end up in a feather-boa-draped conga line.

You know, yer pretty good at writing that boa constrictor stuff.....

Perhaps they were TeaPs, but let's see some evidence, and stop the lynching by association the far right loves and apparently some of the far left as well.

Good news...perhaps the racist attitude of Central Florida police will no longer be tolerated.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is expected to release the details of an investigation into two former Fruitland Park police officers who may have ties with the Ku Klux Klan.

An FBI investigation named Deputy Police Chief David Borst and Cpl. George Hunnewell as Klansmen.
Borst resigned Thursday while Hunnewell was fired on Friday. Police Chief Terry Isaacs said an FBI confidential source revealed the two officers from his department were members of the KKK. Isaacs called the allegations “despicable and disgusting.” He said there was no proof or documentation the men were members, aside from information from the source.

Because it's not criminal to be in the KKK, the FBI turned the investigation over to the FDLE to look into the standards and ethics policies to see what action should be taken. FDLE officials also agreed it was not criminal and referred the case to the chief. On Friday, Isaacs began preparing an internal investigation and put the men on administrative leave. But when Borst was called into the chief's office, he immediately resigned and denied everything.

I notice that gays love using that word. Teabagger.

I see nothing in the story about the Tea Party nor sucking on someone's ball-sack.

Yup, bad lefties and bad righties with bad political and cultural agendas infilitrate LEO all the time.

You mean that no cop should have a right to the 1st amendment in your political terms.

The KKK is stupid. It's an insignificant organization of fuck heads just like the NAACP

So you defend a non-constitutional non-existent right to hire them, when you admit they are stupid. Think.

I see nothing in the story about the Tea Party nor sucking on someone's ball-sack.

Well, I don't use the word, but it would be good to note that the first people to use the word were Tea Party people themselves, including Rush Limpballs.

It's an unfortunate word, and I have unfortunately, at times, used it to describe the more unfortunate of TeaP defenders. Shame on me! Notice that no sexual content is implied in the below teaching instructional model for members of the TPM.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Stupid....Fuck Heads.."

:eusa_clap:

Thanks for elevating the conversation.

He may have missed the Crayola "how to write a Tea-Party placard decently" training seminar; plus, in the joint, they call bathrooms the "head". So, he's really saying that even if he explodes, he is absolutely not going to the John, evuh.

Well, I don't use the word, but it would be good to note that the first people to use the word were Tea Party people themselves, including Rush Limpballs.

Id actually never heard the term used in a sexual context until reading Howie's posts.

Apparently there's not much Queer Ground he's not covered.

So you defend a non-constitutional non-existent right to hire them, when you admit they are stupid. Think.

They can hire whomever they please even though I know most cops are already hard wired to profile blacks from the start. It makes no difference if the guy in the patrol car is a black cop. The police know. They can smell it.

I, personally, believe that vets with PTSD should never be hired but they are anyway. Which is worse?

The KKK is a collection of pussies, but every cop profiles minorities because they're human beings with weaknesses and basic instincts. I don't see any difference between a smart cop and some dumb shit cop with a KKK card unless it can be demonstrated that the KKK card holder is using extreme prejudice in his application of law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back