Tea Party vs Occupy Wall Street

(The ole Community Organizer has his fingerprints all over the Occupy Wall Street Movement. The owners of Zucotti Park recently received a large Green Eneregy stipend from the Federal Government. "Gee! We need a large public place in NYC where we can stash a huge number of unwashed rabble for our protests. I wonder, considering we just sent millions their way, if they'd consider letting us use their place")

"Isn't it curious that the management company that runs Zuccotti Park in Manhattan, where Obama's army of goons have been camping out the past few weeks, just so happened to get a $135 million loan to subsidize a New Hampshire wind farm just after opening their park to the anti-capitalist squatters?
In the name of “green energy,” the Obama administration is using taxpayer money to subsidize a New Hampshire wind farm that is a subsidiary of a hugely profitable company"

JammieWearingFool: Hmmm: Owners of Zuccotti Park Recently Received $135 Million in Tax Money for Wind Farm

Can you quote any post of mine where I say - or even intimate - that Wall St is 'above reproach'.

I'll wait. But I'll give you a clue... you can look... but you won't find one... and you wonder why I mock you for being a stoner? :lol:

You've made your position clear.

To you, protesting the government is fine but protesting those who own the government is ridiculous.
Is Obama a slave?

:lol:

A well funded one.

This thread has surely been done already, but since I avoid this site due to the large degree of liberal mental patients around here, I probably missed it. But, OWS vs TP, compare and contrast.

To start, the left wing OWS has become violent and disruptive. Thats the first difference.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtB5KlclM78]Rand Pauls/Tea party Supporter Stomps on the Head of a Woman. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has surely been done already, but since I avoid this site due to the large degree of liberal mental patients around here, I probably missed it. But, OWS vs TP, compare and contrast.

To start, the left wing OWS has become violent and disruptive. Thats the first difference.

They are mirror images of the same populist discontent.

the TPM understands that a corrupt government is in place.

The Wall Street Protestors understand that a corrupt WALL STREET works hand in hand with that corrupt government.

As a consequence we see the main stream media doing what to both?

Manipulating coverage to make BOTH GROUPS seem like hateful idiots.

Why?

So that those two great discontent groups think the OTHER group is the enemy, that's why.

EVery hear the story about the little man trapped in a tree by two sleeping giants?

He dropped pebbles on one giant and then the other setting them up to believe that the other was attacking him.

THAT is how most of our most patriotic partisans (leaning left OR right) are being manipulated.

This is pure BS... The MSM have been sympathetic to the OWS. We even have Pelosi and Obama making public statements sympathizing with them...oh and we have Unions organizing...fucking Unions who, themselves, lobby dems in DC all the time with union dues.

Imagine Pelosi who was just so freaked out about the TEA Party...who were vocal, but law abiding and peaceful...yet she thinks these protests are good- the hypocrisy is palpable!

Last edited:

Please explain how they've been "violent". I seem to have missed that? Are they packing weapons and saying such things as "ballots or bullets"...? How many heads have the stomped?

Well when the cops are swinging clubs and using pepper spray--that's a pretty good sign that the Occupy Wall Street protesters are not really following the laws---:cuckoo:

I thought people had to have permits to protest--I know the Tea Party has to have one to have one of their rally's.

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 1

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You sir are an idiot and as a non supporter of the Constitution that claims to be all about freedom are not a very well informed American.

Tea baggers are full of shit.

Tea Party = Average American taxpayers sick of the bullshit in Washington DC.

Wall Street Goons = Professional protesters and college students wasting everyone's time but their own dead end lives.

Please explain how they've been "violent". I seem to have missed that? Are they packing weapons and saying such things as "ballots or bullets"...? How many heads have the stomped?

Well when the cops are swinging clubs and using pepper spray--that's a pretty good sign that the Occupy Wall Street protesters are not really following the laws---:cuckoo:

I thought people had to have permits to protest--I know the Tea Party has to have one to have one of their rally's.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You sir are an idiot and as a non supporter of the Constitution that claims to be all about freedom are not a very well informed American.

It is not peaceable assembly when they break the laws. Blocking roadways; bridges; sidewalks- without a permit is unlawful.

Typical TP member sentence: "Stop raising my taxes. Leave me alone. Enough is enough, and we are bankrupting our country for future generations. A small government for protection is necessar. But we've grown to an out of control government."

Typical Occupy WS protestor sentence: "See, it's about fairness, and and income inequality....and, it's, it's the rich that are the problem, and greed on Wall Street, and we must immediately legalize drugs, and tax the rich, and we need social justice now, SOCIAL JUSTICE NOW!!!! YEAH!!! And...we need, we need income fairness, and we need to recognize all people's right to a job, house, car, vacation, healthcare, comfort, entertainment, yeah, those are rights and it's the evil greedy rich people stopping us from having them. Yeah dude."

It is not peaceable assembly when they break the laws. Blocking roadways; bridges; sidewalks- without a permit is unlawful.

The U S Constitution is the highest law in the land. It supersedes all others. What is it about that concept that eludes you? Local and state laws in violation of absolute rights guaranteed by the Constitution are meaningless. The citizens of this country do not have to ask permission from the power of government to freely assemble..or where they may assemble. Take your fascist viewpoint and shove it up your ass.

The U S Constitution is the highest law in the land. It supersedes all others. What is it about that concept that eludes you? Local and state laws in violation of absolute rights guaranteed by the Constitution are meaningless. The citizens of this country do not have to ask permission from the power of government to freely assemble..or where they may assemble. Take your fascist viewpoint and shove it up your ass.

Well how about you show even one Constitutional challenge made by a protestor, that was successful, in support of your stated contention. And what is peaceable about breaking local laws?

Last edited:
Typical TP member sentence: "Stop raising my taxes. Leave me alone. Enough is enough, and we are bankrupting our country for future generations. A small government for protection is necessar. But we've grown to an out of control government."

Typical Occupy WS protestor sentence: "See, it's about fairness, and and income inequality....and, it's, it's the rich that are the problem, and greed on Wall Street, and we must immediately legalize drugs, and tax the rich, and we need social justice now, SOCIAL JUSTICE NOW!!!! YEAH!!! And...we need, we need income fairness, and we need to recognize all people's right to a job, house, car, vacation, healthcare, comfort, entertainment, yeah, those are rights and it's the evil greedy rich people stopping us from having them. Yeah dude."

How about 20.00 an hr for minimum wage? Talk about your entitlement generation!

Some seem to forget that tyranny describes arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power. Some also believe - or at least allege - our federal government has become tyrannical.

Consider however that we have the power to change our government; every two years we put new faces in power and in a very real sense, we the people, are the power behind our government.

We also have power over corporate America. However that power is more difficult to harness, yet is even more powerful. Peaceful protests and boycotts are tools of the people too, and if OWS continues to grow we may see real reform, not the type a congress beholden to corporate donations might produce, but real reform in the financial services industry which is corrupt to the bone.

If that occurs Congress may too become less corrupt; total redemption is not in that picture unfortunately.

So did the TEA Parties... and look how y'all ranted about them. I guess only certain protesters are acceptable to the left.

Losers.

I have the same issues with The TEA party movement as I do with the Republican Party in general:

Call for fiscal sanity with regards to spending: :woohoo:

Dictate religion and how I conduct myself in the privacy of my home: :ack-1: :scared1:

All ills of the nation can be fixed with tax cuts: :wtf:

This is the 10 point plan of the TEAs.

Protect the Constitution
Reject cap and trade energy reforms
Demand a balanced budget
Enact fundamental tax reform
Restore fiscal responsibility and constitutionally limited government in Washington
End runaway government spending
Defund, repeal, and replace government-run health care
Pass an 'all-of-the-above' energy policy
Stop the pork
Stop the tax hikes

Where does it say anything about religion? The whole premise of the TEAs is Constitutional Government, not social policy.

They are mirror images of the same populist discontent.

the TPM understands that a corrupt government is in place.

The Wall Street Protestors understand that a corrupt WALL STREET works hand in hand with that corrupt government.

As a consequence we see the main stream media doing what to both?

Manipulating coverage to make BOTH GROUPS seem like hateful idiots.

Why?

So that those two great discontent groups think the OTHER group is the enemy, that's why.

EVery hear the story about the little man trapped in a tree by two sleeping giants?

He dropped pebbles on one giant and then the other setting them up to believe that the other was attacking him.

THAT is how most of our most patriotic partisans (leaning left OR right) are being manipulated.

This is pure BS... The MSM have been sympathetic to the OWS. We even have Pelosi and Obama making public statements sympathizing with them...oh and we have Unions organizing...fucking Unions who, themselves, lobby dems in DC all the time with union dues.

Imagine Pelosi who was just so freaked out about the TEA Party...who were vocal, but law abiding and peaceful...yet she thinks these protests are good- the hypocrisy is palpable!

Tea Party = Average American taxpayers sick of the bullshit in Washington DC.

Wall Street Goons = Professional protesters and college students wasting everyone's time but their own dead end lives.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well how about you show even one Constitutional challenge made by a protestor, that was successful, in support of your stated contention. And what is peaceable about breaking local laws?

The Constitution is self evident. It is clear. It is those who wish to subvert it by passing such laws that are in violation of the highest law of the land. It is not incumbent on the citizens of this country to sue to protect their inalienable rights.

So did the TEA Parties... and look how y'all ranted about them. I guess only certain protesters are acceptable to the left.

Losers.

I have the same issues with The TEA party movement as I do with the Republican Party in general:

Call for fiscal sanity with regards to spending: :woohoo:

Dictate religion and how I conduct myself in the privacy of my home: :ack-1: :scared1:

All ills of the nation can be fixed with tax cuts: :wtf:

This is the 10 point plan of the TEAs.

Protect the Constitution
Reject cap and trade energy reforms
Demand a balanced budget
Enact fundamental tax reform
Restore fiscal responsibility and constitutionally limited government in Washington
End runaway government spending
Defund, repeal, and replace government-run health care
Pass an 'all-of-the-above' energy policy
Stop the pork
Stop the tax hikes

Where does it say anything about religion? The whole premise of the TEAs is Constitutional Government, not social policy.

Neither the republicans or the democrats have an official stance promoting the use of lobbying and campaign money in the legislative process either, but we all know what's going on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv5UUzxydk]Tea Party Truce on Social Issues? Not Possible Says Dick Armey - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F89heO4cWFI]PROOF: Tea Party Theocrats - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQtFS2Kf0uw]Tea Party on Social Issues - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back