Tea Party Members: In Their Own Words. LOL

Marc, please show me proof where I have shared the same Ideology as Bush, Rove, Kristoll.

You can't.. why? Because I have never ever said that.

Marc, please show me proof where I have shared the same Ideology as Bush, Rove, Kristoll.

OK, so you've SWITCHED your argument from "Marc doesn't know the meaning of Neo-Con" to "Marc is mis-labelling ME as a Neo-Con."

Correct?

OK, so you've SWITCHED your argument from "Marc doesn't know the meaning of Neo-Con" to "Marc is mis-labelling ME as a Neo-Con."

Correct?

Read again.

I don't share the same ideologue as those folks.

Meaning, you still Label me a Neo-Con, and i keep telling you That i'm not. But if i am, prove it.

Simple.

Nah, just saying you libs search awfully hard in the Tea Party to find a person with a slow accent and that doesn't know the issues very well.

you didn't watch the video. :lol:

your impression of your own people is that of ones with slow accents and ignorance?

:lol:

Open your horizons man. Of course I didn't watch the video. Why? It's gonna be just like the hundreds of others where liberals searched for an uninformed Tea Partier, or worse, had a fellow Obama lover to dress and pose as one to do a parody to portray as real.

My comment was about the overall effort to make the Tea Party look bad. Search for the uninformed, slow, dumb, whatever, and portray them as the majority. And please keep doing so. The more you piss off middle America, the longer liberals will be powerless after November.

there might not be thirty million Americans without health insurance, probably about half of that 30 million aren't Americans at all,, they are illegals, can you prove differently???

can you prove what you just said? it is your claim. the claim I make is almost universally accepted. proof on my claim is established by others. your proof?

btw...
Census Bureau: Number of U.S. Uninsured Rises to 47 Million Americans are Uninsured: Almost 5 Percent Increase Since 2005

Teddi Dineley Johnson

Posted: 01/08/2008; Nations Health. 2007;37(8) © 2007 American Public Health Association

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/567737

oh bullshit, half your dimocwat congresscritters say 30 million the other half say 50 million,, what's 20 million give or take asswipe????
actually I just posted what the census bureau says, nit what individuals say.

you appear to have a blind spot. you might try taking your head out of your ass in order to see better.

just a suggestion

d

Neo-Cons: The modern conservative partiers that believe in policies like "pre-emptive strike" et al. Folk like Bill Kristol, Karl Rove, George Bush, et al. THAT's Neo-Con.

For the forty-eleventh time if you BELIEVE like them you ARE a Neo-Con.

Got that Tom-Clancy? FOOL!!!

]

Hey, guess I'm partial Neo-con then. I do BELIEVE in pre-emptive strikes. Yes, by all means, and I stand by my beliefs. If a guy walks up to me and says "I have a gun in my pocket and in 10 seconds I'm gonna pull it and kill you" do you think I'm waiting 10 seconds to knock his ass out? Nope.

If Iran's leader says Israel should be wiped off the map in a glorious glowing mushroom could, and that he's intent on building a nuclear weapon, should we bomb them? Yes. Absolutely.

BTW, I see "ATL" in your screen name. I personally love Atlanta. Vacation there a lot b/c I'm a huge Braves and Falcons fan. BUT, you guys have had liberal politicians dominate that city for a long time now. Hows that working out? Crime is awful. Traffic is the worst in the South. The city of Atlanta is nearly bankrupt. Why is that your beautiful city isn't as stable as, say, Salt Lake City- which is similar in size, but drastically different in crime, financial stability, etc??????????? Just wondering.

Nah, just saying you libs search awfully hard in the Tea Party to find a person with a slow accent and that doesn't know the issues very well.

your impression of your own people is that of ones with slow accents and ignorance?

Open your horizons man. Of course I didn't watch the video. Why? It's gonna be just like the hundreds of others where liberals searched for an uninformed Tea Partier, or worse, had a fellow Obama lover to dress and pose as one to do a parody to portray as real.

My comment was about the overall effort to make the Tea Party look bad. Search for the uninformed, slow, dumb, whatever, and portray them as the majority. And please keep doing so. The more you piss off middle America, the longer liberals will be powerless after November.

You didn't have to watch the video to satisfy me. You did need to watch at least some of it in order to make an informed statement abou...wait...you're a wing nut, correct?

never mind

can you prove what you just said? it is your claim. the claim I make is almost universally accepted. proof on my claim is established by others. your proof?

btw...:lol:

oh bullshit, half your dimocwat congresscritters say 30 million the other half say 50 million,, what's 20 million give or take asswipe????
actually I just posted what the census bureau says, nit what individuals say.

you appear to have a blind spot. you might try taking your head out of your ass in order to see better.

just a suggestion

d

I hear China and Mexico have a lot of uninsured. LETS INSURE THEM TOO!!!!!

BTW, theres a differenct in "uninsured" and "uninsurable". Many "uninsured" could in fact afford insurance if they chose not to buy a plasma TV, new sneakers, rims, a car they can't afford, and expensive clothing all the time. But, ya know how priorities are these days!!

Neo-Cons: The modern conservative ...

---

BTW, I see "ATL" in your screen name. I personally love Atlanta. Vacation there a lot b/c I'm a huge Braves and Falcons fan. BUT, you guys have had liberal politicians dominate that city for a long time now. Hows that working out? Crime is awful. Traffic is the worst in the South. The city of Atlanta is nearly bankrupt. Why is that your beautiful city isn't as stable as, say, Salt Lake City- which is similar in size, but drastically different in crime, financial stability, etc??????????? Just wondering.
please, enough with the personal info. nobody gives two shits where you vacation. what's next, your mating habits and personal hygiene tips?

it's a political message board you're on, not a dating site.

You didn't have to watch the video to satisfy me. You did need to watch at least some of it in order to make an informed statement abou...wait...you're a wing nut, correct?

never mind

Haha. Well, my friend, unlike you and most liberals, I don't rely on YouTube videos to gain my information and ability to make "informed statements" about issues. I read. You know, stuff like the Constitution, Supreme Court case laws, history and philosophy books, biographies, etc, etc, etc. Although, I'm sure you get some great information from Jon Stewart and YouTube. But hey, to each his own.

I'm against the bill exactly because I don't know what's in it. Didn't the final version just get released on the internet 2 days ago?

Nobody knows whats in the bill. The whole thing is so ridicules and anti American that I'm sure it won't even come close to being law as is. Obama will claim a victory but we all know he is presiding over a failed presidency thus far.

Neo-Cons: The modern conservative ...

---

please, enough with the personal info. nobody gives two shits where you vacation. what's next, your mating habits and personal hygiene tips?

it's a political message board you're on, not a dating site.

Hmmmm....well, thats why I asked the political question about how Atlanta's liberal politicians have run that beautiful city. Compared to one of similar size, like Salt Lake City or Dallas.

never mind

Haha. Well, my friend, unlike you and most liberals, I don't rely on YouTube videos to gain my information and ability to make "informed statements" about issues. I read. You know, stuff like the Constitution, Supreme Court case laws, history and philosophy books, biographies, etc, etc, etc. Although, I'm sure you get some great information from Jon Stewart and YouTube. But hey, to each his own.

I never watch Jon Stewart, I only occasionally use youtube for anything other than music videos.

you are stuck on stupid?

I know, sucks to be you.

stick around, you might learn something, like just how little you know and what a poor judge of people you are.

:eusa_whistle:

I'm against the bill exactly because I don't know what's in it. Didn't the final version just get released on the internet 2 days ago?

Nobody knows whats in the bill. The whole thing is so ridicules and anti American that I'm sure it won't even come close to being law as is. Obama will claim a victory but we all know he is presiding over a failed presidency thus far.

If you do not know what's in the bill...

...come on....fill in the rest of my post...

...you can do IT.

come on, you're almost there
....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh. You got IT!

---

That's right. If you don't know what's in the bill, how the heck can you say it's "ridicules and anti American" and the other crap you say?

:clap2: :redface:

never mind

I never watch Jon Stewart, I only occasionally use youtube for anything other than music videos.

you are stuck on stupid?

I know, sucks to be you.

stick around, you might learn something, like just how little you know and what a poor judge of people you are.

:eusa_whistle:

Wow. Very informative and factual comebacks. You're right. I judged you wrong.....thought you may offer intellectual debate from the opposing view. I'm disappointed.

If you do not know what's in the bill...

...come on....fill in the rest of my post...

...you can do IT.

come on, you're almost there
....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh. You got IT!

---

That's right. If you don't know what's in the bill, how the heck can you say it's "ridicules and anti American" and the other crap you say?

:clap2: :redface:

So, let me get this right.

If a person is unsure of what is in a piece of legislation they should:

A) Blindly support it because it's crafters give pretty speeches.
B) Demand it be passed anyway.
C) Say F*CK IT and play XBox.
D) Demand it not be passed.

Neo-Cons: The modern conservative partiers that believe in policies like "pre-emptive strike" et al. Folk like Bill Kristol, Karl Rove, George Bush, et al. THAT's Neo-Con.

For the forty-eleventh time if you BELIEVE like them you ARE a Neo-Con.

Got that Tom-Clancy? FOOL!!!

]

Hey, guess I'm partial Neo-con then. I do BELIEVE in pre-emptive strikes. Yes, by all means, and I stand by my beliefs. If a guy walks up to me and says "I have a gun in my pocket and in 10 seconds I'm gonna pull it and kill you" do you think I'm waiting 10 seconds to knock his ass out? Nope.

If Iran's leader says Israel should be wiped off the map in a glorious glowing mushroom could, and that he's intent on building a nuclear weapon, should we bomb them? Yes. Absolutely.

I'm glad you've identified yourself Neo-Con, but I won't defend this stinking city...its too conservative for me.

I'm originally from the Caribbean, but lived a third of my life in New York, the Bronx to be exact. I moved here in Jan of 08 for a woman. Not because I wanted to be a part of this non-cultural place.

I'm glad you like it though, seems like the type of town that Neo-Cons like yourself would enjoy.

Forum List

Back