Tea Party Members: In Their Own Words. LOL

Neo-Cons: The modern conservative partiers that believe in policies like "pre-emptive strike" et al. Folk like Bill Kristol, Karl Rove, George Bush, et al. THAT's Neo-Con.

For the forty-eleventh time if you BELIEVE like them you ARE a Neo-Con.

Got that Tom-Clancy? FOOL!!!

]

Hey, guess I'm partial Neo-con then. I do BELIEVE in pre-emptive strikes. Yes, by all means, and I stand by my beliefs. If a guy walks up to me and says "I have a gun in my pocket and in 10 seconds I'm gonna pull it and kill you" do you think I'm waiting 10 seconds to knock his ass out? Nope.

If Iran's leader says Israel should be wiped off the map in a glorious glowing mushroom could, and that he's intent on building a nuclear weapon, should we bomb them? Yes. Absolutely.

BTW, I see "ATL" in your screen name. I personally love Atlanta. Vacation there a lot b/c I'm a huge Braves and Falcons fan. BUT, you guys have had liberal politicians dominate that city for a long time now. Hows that working out? Crime is awful. Traffic is the worst in the South. The city of Atlanta is nearly bankrupt. Why is that your beautiful city isn't as stable as, say, Salt Lake City- which is similar in size, but drastically different in crime, financial stability, etc??????????? Just wondering.
I'm glad you've identified yourself Neo-Con, but I won't defend this stinking city...its too conservative for me.

I'm originally from the Caribbean, but lived a third of my life in New York, the Bronx to be exact. I moved here in Jan of 08 for a woman. Not because I wanted to be a part of this non-cultural place.

I'm glad you like it though, seems like the type of town that Neo-Cons like yourself would enjoy.

WOW....you think Atlanta is too conservative? Coming from NYC, I suppose I understand, but wow, ATL is the liberal haven of the South.

Yeah, I like the Braves and Falcons. The big park is nice also. Six Flags too. And yep, I'm a Neo-Con. Unfortunately, the world is filled with terrorists and p*ssies, so someone has to act as unofficial "world police". May as well be us. But hey, I don't deny it, in fact, I'm proud that our men and women have fought back the Nazis, the Tojo, the Commies, and currently the Jihadists. God Bless them for it.

Nah, just saying you libs search awfully hard in the Tea Party to find a person with a slow accent and that doesn't know the issues very well.

you didn't watch the video. :lol:

your impression of your own people is that of ones with slow accents and ignorance?

:lol:

Open your horizons man. Of course I didn't watch the video. Why? It's gonna be just like the hundreds of others where liberals searched for an uninformed Tea Partier, or worse, had a fellow Obama lover to dress and pose as one to do a parody to portray as real.

My comment was about the overall effort to make the Tea Party look bad. Search for the uninformed, slow, dumb, whatever, and portray them as the majority. And please keep doing so. The more you piss off middle America, the longer liberals will be powerless after November.

who needs to search or fudge? ignorant tbags abound on the news, internet and USMB.

Nobody knows whats in the bill. The whole thing is so ridicules and anti American that I'm sure it won't even come close to being law as is. Obama will claim a victory but we all know he is presiding over a failed presidency thus far.

If you do not know what's in the bill...

...come on....fill in the rest of my post...

...you can do IT.

come on, you're almost there
....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh. You got IT!

---

That's right. If you don't know what's in the bill, how the heck can you say it's "ridicules and anti American" and the other crap you say?

:clap2: :redface:

So, let me get this right.

If a person is unsure of what is in a piece of legislation they should:

A) Blindly support it because it's crafters give pretty speeches.
B) Demand it be passed anyway.
C) Say F*CK IT and play XBox.
D) Demand it not be passed.

no, they should say things like the bill is "ridicules and anti American" :lol:

you didn't watch the video. :lol:

your impression of your own people is that of ones with slow accents and ignorance?

Open your horizons man. Of course I didn't watch the video. Why? It's gonna be just like the hundreds of others where liberals searched for an uninformed Tea Partier, or worse, had a fellow Obama lover to dress and pose as one to do a parody to portray as real.

My comment was about the overall effort to make the Tea Party look bad. Search for the uninformed, slow, dumb, whatever, and portray them as the majority. And please keep doing so. The more you piss off middle America, the longer liberals will be powerless after November.

who needs to search or fudge? ignorant tbags abound on the news, internet and USMB.

Ummmmmm............the camera-toting liberal who PUT them on the news and internet maybe???? Um, that would be who searched for them. To film them, and put them on there to portray them that way, so um, people like you would assume they are all that way? Wow. Guess their plan is working fairly well then isn't it- it got you.

If you do not know what's in the bill...

...come on....fill in the rest of my post...

...you can do IT.

come on, you're almost there
....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghh. You got IT!

---

That's right. If you don't know what's in the bill, how the heck can you say it's "ridicules and anti American" and the other crap you say?

:clap2: :redface:

That would be spelled "ridiculous".

uhm, not my spelling. I was going to [sic] it, but I thought just re-posting it over and over again would embarrass them enough.

I was wrong.

Last edited:
Consider that the rest of the world is seeing those idiots on TV.

they probably cause less foreign investment in the USA markets.

I'm against the bill exactly because I don't know what's in it. Didn't the final version just get released on the internet 2 days ago?

Nobody knows whats in the bill. The whole thing is so ridicules and anti American that I'm sure it won't even come close to being law as is. Obama will claim a victory but we all know he is presiding over a failed presidency thus far.

:eusa_whistle:

keep it real, man. tbags = spelling: optional.

tea-party-misspelled-signs-02.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure all the people in the ghetto that will consume this free healthcare could've spelled it so much better, right?

But what amazes me most? That all the supposedly educated and capable liberals, such as yourselves, claim to have the education and ability to live productive independent lives.......yet refuse to grow up and get off the government nipple? You aren't children anymore. Mommy set you free. Be independent. Stop looking to the government for all your needs. Is that such a hard task? I suppose it is when guys like me are paying for it.

Yeah, I'm sure all the people in the ghetto that will consume this free healthcare could've spelled it so much better, right?

But what amazes me most? That all the supposedly educated and capable liberals, such as yourselves, claim to have the education and ability to live productive independent lives.......yet refuse to grow up and get off the government nipple? You aren't children anymore. Mommy set you free. Be independent. Stop looking to the government for all your needs. Is that such a hard task? I suppose it is when guys like me are paying for it.

:cuckoo:

i was thinking something similar about these tbag folks and their necessity to land the blame for their mediocrity on the government and the poor. i wonder who's really on the nipple. the government has to act to protect these baggers from their own intellect. hearing some of them, they simply dont know how fuct they'll be in their ideal world, where the government is flat-chested and impartial to the economy.

they use the 'guys like me are paying' BS as if the movement is bursting with wealth, and presume that they're the only folks carving a living...:rolleyes:

seems the opposite is the reality. puts the moron in oxymoron.

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

I second that e-motion.

:cool:

and somebody with a Scott Brown Tee Shirt Explains how they do not know what they are against in the bill, but they heard on FOX News that they should be against it...wherever it is in the bill, if it's in the bill at all.

[youtube]pilG7PCV448[/youtube]

---

:eusa_wall: :booze: :tomato: :funnyface: :tomato: :booze: :eusa_wall:

---

youtube.com/watch?v=pilG7PCV448

One guy says Obama doesn't believe in the Constitution. When confronted with the fact that Obama taught Constitutional Law in a University, the man replies...'so they say':cuckoo:

One woman, when confronted with the fact that there are 30 millions people without health insurance, and asked what she would do about that replies, she does not believe there are 30 million Americans without health insurance.

gawd, almighty...you can't make this shit up.

Last summer I watched them being interviewed by CNN at various tea party events.. These people had no idea what they were against or what the sign they were holding meant. I was so shocked, I couldn't even laugh for 5 minutes. I just stared at the tv. :lol:

and somebody with a Scott Brown Tee Shirt Explains how they do not know what they are against in the bill, but they heard on FOX News that they should be against it...wherever it is in the bill, if it's in the bill at all.

---

---

One guy says Obama doesn't believe in the Constitution. When confronted with the fact that Obama taught Constitutional Law in a University, the man replies...'so they say':cuckoo:

One woman, when confronted with the fact that there are 30 millions people without health insurance, and asked what she would do about that replies, she does not believe there are 30 million Americans without health insurance.

Last summer I watched them being interviewed by CNN at various tea party events.. These people had no idea what they were against or what the sign they were holding meant. I was so shocked, I couldn't even laugh for 5 minutes. I just stared at the tv. :lol:
They remind me of the kids who surrounded Howard Dean back in 2004. I remember being alone in asking how the eff they were going to win in Iowa. We saw lots of group think and pats on the backs.

Team Obama pulled it off, but the astroturfing of a Tea Party movement is showing it's strains.

more exposure, more wild ranting and raving, more crazy signs....more, more, we want more...

---

---

They remind me of the kids who surrounded Howard Dean back in 2004. I remember being alone in asking how the eff they were going to win in Iowa. We saw lots of group think and pats on the backs.

Team Obama pulled it off, but the astroturfing of a Tea Party movement is showing it's strains.

more exposure, more wild ranting and raving, more crazy signs....more, more, we want more...

Kinda wonder how things are outside the Capitol, btw. Haven't heard any news yet about any trouble, so maybe they've just gone back to their homes/motel rooms.

Kinda wonder how things are outside the Capitol, btw. Haven't heard any news yet about any trouble, so maybe they've just gone back to their homes/motel rooms.

you mean their double and triple wides, and their guvment checks?

Forum List

Back