Tea Party darling Rand Paul says he is for amnesty for illegals

• Banned
Indeed! Moving himself closer to the center...so much for the right wingers having a candidate LOL. Course there is always Scott Walker for the rightwingers.

Good idea. Amnisty makes the most sense from a finantual standpoint.

Monies to send illegals home is OUR money. I do not wish to piss it away to make a bunch of assholes happy.

Last edited:
Can you tell it is election time once again?

Rand Paul isn't up for election until 2016. most likely he's trying to appease the US Chamber of Commerce, which is a powerful interest group:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToGQXhyWHnY]The Conservative case for Immigration Reform - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Rand Paul is not tea party, like his father, he is a libertarian.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's funny! I thought he was as well. I donated to his first campaign because of who his father was and because he talked just like his dad but his actions speak louder much louder...he is no libertarian he is a flat out neo con.

I don't think you have it in you to be honest.

Here is what Rand said.

"I’m for very expansive work visas. If you want to come to our country or if you’re one of the 11 million who are here, I’m for giving you a work visa.

There is a debate, though, over citizenship and how quickly. I don’t think the House is ready for citizenship."

• Banned
And those 11 million are here illegally.He wants to give them visas which makes it legal for them to be here. In essence that's amnesty. Split fine hairs if you want,its understandable since you are in love with Rand boy there.

And those 11 million are here illegally.He wants to give them visas which makes it legal for them to be here. In essence that's amnesty. Split fine hairs if you want,its understandable since you are in love with Rand boy there.

And your solution is what exactly?

Well he'll appreciate you Democrats out there voting for him

run don't walk

What do you do with the illegals that are here? I wouldn't give them amnesty nor would I send them back. I would make them apply for citizenship just like every one else who did so legally. If they aren't eligible they are sent back.

To the illegals? well the sane solution would be immediate and violently returning them to Mexico,building LARGE THICK walls with gun towers every 50 yards manned 24/7/365. No warning shots just shoot to kill.
randy boy wants to be president

Bingo!

He didn't say that regardless of the spin and out of context efforts by Media Matters and the dippy little blog site vdare.

Would randy boy wanting to be President be like how Obama boy wanted to be President?

I guess it's same

Last edited:
No because randy doesn't have a chance in hell

Your party cant place a person on that platform.

You first run them through a guanlet that makes them unelectable by the larger population

To the illegals? well the sane solution would be immediate and violently returning them to Mexico,building LARGE THICK walls with gun towers every 50 yards manned 24/7/365. No warning shots just shoot to kill.
randy boy wants to be president

Bingo!

No, that's the neanderthal solution. Of course the connotation to brick walls ie germany, is dripping with irony.

So? what's the purpose of this thread?

we really need a forum that is for postings that are for nothing more than , shit stirring

The "darling" of the Tea party? so immature and childish and as we see Dishonest what Paul said

Last edited:

Forum List

Back