Tea Partier: "The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

^^^ Too stupid to know that HuffPo is an aggregator. Also too stupid to know what aggregator means, so I will explain:

They take stories from different news sites and put it all in one place. The original aggregator is probably Drudge.

So, moron - how about just going directly to this guy's YouTube channel and avoiding Huffpo? Are you too stupid for that, too?

Yes. You are.

It's not from Drudge, it's from Huffpo. Now shush you little nothing. You're annoying
It's not from Huffpo. It's from YouTube, you moron.

It was on Huffpo...moron. Now shush child, I don't take clown avatars serious. In fact I don't know how you escaped ignore
You're a liar, retread troll.

Show where in the OP is there a link to Huffpo. There aren't any.

I just gave you the YouTube link, retard.

How many other Liberals have handed you your fat ass today?
4i6Ckte.gif

I never said the OP was from Huffpo
Yes you did, and I proved that you're a liar.

It's no big deal for me - I prove wingnuts are liars every day. Today it's your turn to have your ass handed to you. You should be honored.

^^^ Too stupid to know that HuffPo is an aggregator. Also too stupid to know what aggregator means, so I will explain:

They take stories from different news sites and put it all in one place. The original aggregator is probably Drudge.

So, moron - how about just going directly to this guy's YouTube channel and avoiding Huffpo? Are you too stupid for that, too?

Yes. You are.

It's not from Drudge, it's from Huffpo. Now shush you little nothing. You're annoying

It was on Huffpo...moron. Now shush child, I don't take clown avatars serious. In fact I don't know how you escaped ignore

4i6Ckte.gif

Aren't you just the toughest little boy you know?
Compared to you wingnuts, definitely the smartest.

4i6Ckte.gif

Aren't you just the toughest little boy you know?
Compared to you wingnuts, definitely the smartest.

Well of course kid, you are a legend in your own mind, just ask you ;)

You are just one more partisan hack kid

they have scandal after scandal happening in this Obama administration and the Democrat party

You mean accusations of scandals, right? Remember all the conspiratorial shit your ilk made up about Benghazi?

It was bullshit.

Remember the claims about how Obama used the IRS to suppress the IRS so he could win the election?

It was bullshit.

Remember how your ilk ranted about Holder sold guns to the drug cartels that were used to kill our border patrol?

It was bullshit.

Accusations of scandals the GOP has in spades. Evidence to back them aren't in such supply.

they have scandal after scandal happening in this Obama administration and the Democrat party

You mean accusations of scandals, right? Remember all the conspiratorial shit your ilk made up about Benghazi?

It was bullshit.

Remember the claims about how Obama used the IRS to suppress the IRS so he could win the election?

It was bullshit.

Remember how your ilk ranted about Holder sold guns to the drug cartels that were used to kill our border patrol?

It was bullshit.

Accusations of scandals the GOP has in spades. Evidence to back them aren't in such supply.

Please provide links all those you mentioned were BS. Talk is cheap, loon

snip:

Typical – Democrat State Auditor Indicted On Tax Fraud

Guest post by Michael Strickland

575x321xtroy_kelley_2-575x321.jpg.pagespeed.ic.783z6ulGm3QXCBARp5Jb.jpg

Troy X. Kelley, Washington state Auditor, has been indicted on 10 counts of tax fraud, and is being prosecuted by the United States Department Of Justice.

From a press release put out by the DOJ:

A U.S. Grand Jury in Seattle has returned a ten count indictment against TROY X. KELLEY, 50, of Tacoma for his scheme to keep stolen money and hide it from both the IRS and those due a refund related to their purchase of a home or refinance of a home mortgage, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Annette L. Hayes. KELLEY currently serves as the elected Washington State Auditor. The majority of the criminal conduct detailed in the indictment spans years prior to KELLEY’s election to statewide office. However, some of the criminal conduct detailed in the indictment occurred following his election.

all of it here:
Typical Democrat State Auditor Indicted On Tax Fraud The Gateway Pundit

Yes. You are.

4i6Ckte.gif

I never said the OP was from Huffpo, you dumb downed loon.

You're back to ignore, filthy liberals like you are so annoying and here you think people take you serious? AHAHAHAHAHA

seriously

The correct phrase is "...you think people take you seriously". Please....try harder.

snip:

Typical – Democrat State Auditor Indicted On Tax Fraud

Guest post by Michael Strickland

575x321xtroy_kelley_2-575x321.jpg.pagespeed.ic.783z6ulGm3QXCBARp5Jb.jpg

Troy X. Kelley, Washington state Auditor, has been indicted on 10 counts of tax fraud, and is being prosecuted by the United States Department Of Justice.

From a press release put out by the DOJ:

A U.S. Grand Jury in Seattle has returned a ten count indictment against TROY X. KELLEY, 50, of Tacoma for his scheme to keep stolen money and hide it from both the IRS and those due a refund related to their purchase of a home or refinance of a home mortgage, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Annette L. Hayes. KELLEY currently serves as the elected Washington State Auditor. The majority of the criminal conduct detailed in the indictment spans years prior to KELLEY’s election to statewide office. However, some of the criminal conduct detailed in the indictment occurred following his election.

all of it here:
Typical Democrat State Auditor Indicted On Tax Fraud The Gateway Pundit

Gee. Who did that article say is prosecuting this man?

It was bullshit.

It was bullshit.

It was bullshit.

You mean that YOU think it was bullshit....well that settles it for me, fuck you are the smartest person here.

Yes. You are.

4i6Ckte.gif

You're back to ignore, filthy liberals like you are so annoying and here you think people take you serious? AHAHAHAHAHA

4i6Ckte.gif

seriously

The correct phrase is "...you think people take you seriously". Please....try harder.

But she's trying sooooo hard to be coherent already!

Words are tuff :crybaby:

ROFLMAO That fat f*ck is not and never has been a Tea Party member. Your first clue should be it originally came from Huffpo.

Left loons, too stupid to live

Yes. You are.

that's weird it happened to me too. I had him on ignore and here he is showing up on my screen. that happened with paintmyhouse earlier

ROFLMAO That fat f*ck is not and never has been a Tea Party member. Your first clue should be it originally came from Huffpo.

Yes. You are.

that's weird it happened to me too. I had him on ignore and here he is showing up on my screen. that happened with paintmyhouse earlier

I've had it happen a couple of times, no big deal I just send them to timeout again

Yes. You are.

I've had it happen a couple of times, no big deal I just send them to timeout again

yep, I just added another jerkoff from this thread. lol

You know, I never understood the point of the 'ignore' function..

What's the point of being on a message board if you can't handle what they have to say?

Seems a little cowardly. I've never put a person on 'ignore'.

Yes. You are.

yep, I just added another jerkoff from this thread. lol

LOL If they have a clown avatar they get an ignore ASAP. I have one also I'm contemplating sending to the little liberal romper room

I agree. When government doesn't do anything for me I just want to go to cana

Thom Hartmann is right "The GOP has two kinds of voters: rich people and suckers" but-----but...

...a Rip Van Tea Partier wakes up and realizes, "The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

Terrified ‘Tea Party Patriot’ Realizes He Could Lose Obamacare If GOP Wins in 2016

"The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

By Dave Edwards / Raw Story
April 16, 2015

A conservative video blogger with over a million views on YouTube said this week that he would likely vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton because he was terrified that a Republican president would take away his affordable health insurance.

James Webb, a 51-year-old YouTube celebrity who devotes his “Hot Lead” channel to topics like his love of guns and ranting about gay men kissing on The Walking Dead, may have shocked his viewers on Monday when he revealed that he was torn over which party to vote for in the 2016 election.

tea_party_1.png

James Webb
Photo Credit: via YouTube
“And I’m serious because I asked myself, ‘Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I don’t know, 15 years, 20?’ And it was the Democrat [SIC] Party,” Webb lamented. “If it wasn’t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.”

..."when you’ve got medical problems,” he continued."

<snip>

G'head righties, repeal healthcare for millions... make the Democrats day/election cycle. Thanks for all that you do.

The republican party hasn't done anything for me which is why I burn the American flag and live in canada. Go canada. Land where I don't have to do jack poop.

LOL If they have a clown avatar they get an ignore ASAP. I have one also I'm contemplating sending to the little liberal romper room

This I don't quite get. If the clown doesn't do anything offensive, what's the point of the ignore?

And you call it the "liberal romper room?"
So your ignore list is just a bunch of people who disagree with you?

What's the point of ignoring views that differ from your own on a site primarily used for political debate?

Good on him for changing to the party that will help him in his actual life.

Its actually that simple. Republicans are for a stronger military, greater use of it, lower regulation, lower consumer protections, and tax cuts that overwhelmingly favor the rich.

If that's your cup of tea, definitely vote for them.

If you'd rather focus on domestic spending, scale down our military action around the world, maintain environmental and consumer protections, favor more people having access to affordable healthcare, and have a tax policy that aimed more at the middle class and poor...

Then you'll want to vote democrat.

Yep.
It amazes me how many blissfully ignorant people will vote against their interests because, say.. they don't want a man to kiss another man in the privacy of their own home. It's truly amazing.
What is even more amazing is that you actually think the democrats represent your interests!

They do, though. I know that was a dig at my intellect, but I'm going to answer as if you were civil.

My dad wasn't able to afford health insurance before the ACA, and now both he and my mom have it. I have a cousin who has a pre-existing condition that couldn't find an insurance company that would offer her anything worth a crap, and now she has a decent plan, too.

And they had to surrender exactly ZERO guns to get it.

Seems like Democratic interests have affected my life in a positive way.

How have Republicans represented your best interests? Just curious..

No matter how many times I ask that question, the RWs can never come up with an answer.
Did you ever consider the fact that you're a clown and an idiot?

Forum List

Back