Taylor swift bans Travis Kielce from strip clubs and sets other rules

How he screamed at his coach should have been a wake-up call for Taylor.
Looks like Taylor is a candidate for Domestic abuse
She is in her 30s now, so she is deep in lust because of what's going on with her body now. She may be willing to take a whole lot more bad from a man than she was in her 20s.

Was it Taylor Swift that visited Kim Jong um or some other nitwit...this happened a few years ago...I must have her coinfused with another nit wit.

I do not see why she is so popular. Average in looks....her music has no appeal to me.

I do not see why she is so popular. Average in looks....her music has no appeal to me.

I fail to understand her huge popularity

She doesn’t have a great voice, her guitar playing is nothing special and her songs are catchy but no different than anyone else.

I have been to local bars that had female singers who were better than Taylor Swift

She could write abook
I dated a whack job

That's right. Time to grow up. She knows what happens at strip clubs. Aren't you a family person? Do you think a husband type should be going to strip clubs? All the guys I know who go to them are dogs, cheating, divorced. Not happy.

I wanted to start a threat about them but this one will do. I see them as the Homecoming King and Queen of America. The QB and the Cheerleader.

1716581086317.png

Dreams do come true! It can happen to you if you're young at heart.

The guy is not husband material. He's an immature drunken philanderer. He's 34 and acts like 20.
Success, fame, and money only make it worse.

Why can Nick Cannon have a bunch of baby mamas Travis can't have one?

Actually, he tried this with Mariah Carrey and he couldn't do it. But notice how the only one he married was rich. These guys are smart.

I would prefer Travis find a broke hotty and make her rich over night. And Taylor sees me in the crowd and thinks I'd make a good assistant she can fuck.

She could write abook
I dated a whack job

Now he’ll have more time to take up a new hobby. Like crocheting. He can make a pretty little bag for her to carry his balls around in

Because you guys are so weak is why. It's fun to make you wiggle your widdle wings in a furry fury.

She won't keep him if he does not keep the standard.

That's her right.

And as she has said, "Treat me wrong, and I will write a song about you." That means Trump as well as Travis.

Only you could drag President Trump into a strip club issue with a pop star girlfriend. TDS much?

Now he’ll have more time to take up a new hobby. Like crocheting. He can make a pretty little bag for her to carry his balls around in
I doubt she has his balls unless she wants to play with them.

She could write abook
I dated a whack job

I don’t actually care. But if Travis wants to clearly set some boundaries, he would immediately invite his team to join him at a strip club and have a good old time watching the hard working entertainers engage in some bare breasted (at least) dancing and gyrating.

:cul2::beer::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

I fail to understand her huge popularity

She doesn’t have a great voice, her guitar playing is nothing special and her songs are catchy but no different than anyone else.

I have been to local bars that had female singers who were better than Taylor Swift
I don't listen to her. I'm a Chiefs fan and could really care less about the players girlfriends or wives. That's their business.

That's right. Time to grow up. She knows what happens at strip clubs. Aren't you a family person? Do you think a husband type should be going to strip clubs? All the guys I know who go to them are dogs, cheating, divorced. Not happy.

I wanted to start a threat about them but this one will do. I see them as the Homecoming King and Queen of America. The QB and the Cheerleader.

View attachment 951539

Dreams do come true! It can happen to you if you're young at heart.
Oh please. Plenty of perfectly normal family men go to a strip club every now and then to blow off a little steam

Oh please. Plenty of perfectly normal family men go to a strip club every now and then to blow off a little steam
Blow off a little steam? You mean get a blow job or throw your money at a slut for nothing? I would be so insulted if I were your old lady. LOL.

Seriously, every guy I think of who goes to those clubs, is unhappily married or divorced.

Damn sure do. And it makes for great fun when you go home.

Forum List

Back