Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

I’m happy the important people are getting the recognition they deserve!!!!!

Time Asks Donald Trump's Golf Clubs to Remove Phony Magazine Cover​

Trump has repeatedly appeared on the cover of TIME in the last year. But the cover hanging in at least four of his clubs is a phony.
170628-trump-time-frame-ed-1044a.jpg

June 28, 2017, 10:57 AM EDT / Updated June 28, 2017, 11:25 AM EDT
By Kalhan Rosenblatt
Although Donald Trump has repeatedly appeared on the cover of Time Magazine in the last year, the company is asking that a framed cover image of Trump be taken down from the walls of several golf clubs.
That's because the cover hanging in several Trump Organization clubs is a phony, a Time spokesperson confirmed to NBC News.

The March 1, 2009, cover was first identified as fake by The Washington Post in a story published on Tuesday, and several markers give away that the cover isn’t genuine.

Time asks Trump golf clubs to take down fake magazine cover

:blowpop:

my bad - she started speaking out in 2018.

A Timeline of Taylor Swift’s Political Evolution​

It's no secret that after a long wait, Taylor Swift has been finally bringing her political views into the conversation.
A Timeline of Taylor Swift’s Political Evolution

For a good cause:

“I’m so moved by the Parkland High School students, faculty, by all families and friends of victims who have spoken out, trying to prevent this from happening again,” she wrote.

Gotta be honest though, I’m surprised that the whole concept of “person of the year” even still exists..after all, that kind of thing is the antitheses of equality.

Time has earned a reputation among lefties simply for being provocative and they fall for it every time even when Time is no longer in circulation. If you want to go back far enough Swift shares Time's honors with such notables as Hitler and Stalin.

Not true....the "cons" are upset with illegal votes and voters.
true story.
Republican candidates tend to lose when voter turnout is high.

That’s why Republican state lawmakers are doing what they can to disenfranchise voters of color and young voters: gerrymandering, unwarranted, baseless opposition to early voting and voting by mail, and closing voting venues in communities of color – just to note a few examples.

Time Asks Donald Trump's Golf Clubs to Remove Phony Magazine Cover​

Trump has repeatedly appeared on the cover of TIME in the last year. But the cover hanging in at least four of his clubs is a phony.
170628-trump-time-frame-ed-1044a.jpg

June 28, 2017, 10:57 AM EDT / Updated June 28, 2017, 11:25 AM EDT
By Kalhan Rosenblatt
Although Donald Trump has repeatedly appeared on the cover of Time Magazine in the last year, the company is asking that a framed cover image of Trump be taken down from the walls of several golf clubs.
That's because the cover hanging in several Trump Organization clubs is a phony, a Time spokesperson confirmed to NBC News.

The March 1, 2009, cover was first identified as fake by The Washington Post in a story published on Tuesday, and several markers give away that the cover isn’t genuine.

Time asks Trump golf clubs to take down fake magazine cover

:blowpop:
Some motherfuckers need to get a life.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
I would grab her by the pussy or shake her hand. Either way.

That’s just it, a bunch of maga nobodies. I think I recognized one name in that list, Jack posibic or whatever his name is. The rest of them, I have no clue who they are.

Just goes to show you that you can find anyone to get frazzled about anything, just like I’m sure there’s no shortages of lefty’s who get frazzled over something someone on the right does….it doesn’t mean anything..
So if you don't personally know them, they don't exist?

Forum List

Back