Taylor Swift awarded Person of the Year, and MAGAs are frantic.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?
She makes clickable headlines would be my guess. I mean you could try to drag Alice Waters under the bus, but reporters just aren't gonna spend time on it if it doesn't get clicks and ancient chefs don't get clicks.

As usual lefties have it backwards. If someone makes fun of Time's selection or criticizes a pop culture babe they get frantic. Nobody under 15 years old really gives a damn about her one way or the other.
Or Time.

nobody-cares.gif
Clearly you do.

'cause taylor is very much a liberal & she has a very huge following. she just had a massive registration sign up happen, just by asking her fans to do it.

& that makes MAGATs sweat.
Awhh but many young folks hate Biden now because he sympathizes with the Israels. I wonder who they'll vote for?? Not Biden..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Also you can pollute an anecdote to make anything look any way. Be careful what you believe.

I have no idea why Taylor Swift being awarded the Person of the Year Award should be a political issue, but it's plain to see MAGAs are determined to make it a political issue. I suspect the fact that Ms swift has more social media followers than trump, and regularly draws crowds that dwarf trump's rallies makes her an enemy of MAGAs. For what ever reason, the right wing is all aflutter over the award, and are making their displeasure well known on social media. Oddly, it doesn't seem to be an issue for non MAGA posters. Exactly why is the right dragging her into the political relm?

Swift did not just rule the music business. She lifted local economies, encouraged voter registrations and brought more viewers to professional football. The Eras Tour grossed more than $900 million in ticket sales, Billboard estimates.

The U.S. Travel Association noted the total economic impact of Swift's "Eras Tour" could exceed $10 billion. Northeastern University called it "Swiftonomics" or "Taylornomics," with associate professor Alicia Modestino praising Swift as "a smart businesswoman" in addition to "a very talented performer."

Sources confirm to PEOPLE the pop superstar — who's set to play six sold-out shows at Inglewood's SoFi Stadium — recently gave bonuses totaling over $55 million to everyone (from her dancers to riggers, sound technicians and catering, among others) working on her massive show

Taylor Swift has supported food banks and cancer patients

That includes her support of friends, cancer patients, sexual assault survivors, disaster relief organizations and food banks along her Eras Tour. The list goes on. Take her steady support of friends who have fallen on hard times.

Damn if they don't pan Trump.

Taylor Swift has supported food banks and cancer patients

That includes her support of friends, cancer patients, sexual assault survivors, disaster relief organizations and food banks along her Eras Tour. The list goes on. Take her steady support of friends who have fallen on hard times.

damn bleeding heart liberal.

Speaking for myself I could care less, but if you want to make a mountain out of mole hill knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back