Taxpayer-funded firearms for US Citizens

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Gun violence and violence in general is on the rise. Law-abiding US Citizens should have access to firearms even if they can’t afford to purchase them. If a poor family wants to have a firearm for peace of mind, they should have the same access to guns for self defense as do the wealthy.

If my tax dollars are going to fund abortions, then they can fund lawful gun purchases.

Gun violence and violence in general is on the rise. Law-abiding US Citizens should have access to firearms even if they can’t afford to purchase them. If a poor family wants to have a firearm for peace of mind, they should have the same access to guns for self defense as do the wealthy.

If my tax dollars are going to fund abortions, then they can fund lawful gun purchases.
Though you'll doubtlessly end up on a bazillion gubmint lists for this or that.

Home - Civilian Marksmanship Program

Wrong.

“Violent crime in the U.S. has fallen sharply over the past quarter century.”

5 facts about crime in the U.S.

And your tax dollars don’t go to pay for abortions, that’s a lie.

Otherwise, the thread premise is idiocy – a new Remington 870 costs less than $300, making it affordable for any budget.

If the thread premise is meant as some sort of ‘satire,’ then it has failed at that attempt.

Forum List

Back