Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans

I'm not convinced there is any "attack" going on against Asians. Anyone know what they are being attacked for?
Its being treated as fact in some asian countries

But not necessarily as an anti white story the way our biased lib press is handling it

1617668979388.jpeg

Last edited:
Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans
Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans (thegatewaypundit.com)
2 Apr 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft

The New York Hate Crime Task Force is currently looking for four individual suspects connected to hate crimes on Asian Americans in New York City.
It is safe to say these suspects are not likely members of The Proud Boys.

hate-crimes-asians-new-york-city-.jpg

Comment:
Still the FBI claims that it's white supremacists are the culprits in Asian race crimes. Meanwhile all we keep finding is the above throughout America. This is Not just happening in New York City.
The FBI are Gestapo in league with Democrats.

Yep, throw emotional charged words at people and you'll find you'll never be wrong.
It took 40 Jack Booted thugs to arrest unarmed Roger Stone at 3 AM. With CNN there. See where a conclusion just Might be drawn?

What conclusion might be drawn by you?
That the FBI are Political Police. Look it up. That is what "Gestapo" means.

There are 47.8 million black folks in America, so how in the hell would someone black be more likely to be involved in a hate crime.

Hi, SBB. How many millions of Americans choose to practice Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE toward American citizens of African descent whose only offense is peacefully pursuing their own unique vision for life liberty love and happiness?

BenCarsonBullied.jpg
CandaceOwens target IRD.jpg

Peace.

Comment:
Guess this violent 12 year old thug will join the 2 teen DC killer girls on kiddie probation. Both hardworking men, both killed by trash.
Have no fear though, these perpetrators will be in the news a few years down the road for murder. Probably either White or Asian victims.
If citizens defend themselves against violent looters then it’s a short step to self-defense against liberal politicians, bureaucrats and woke social warriors.

Comment:
Guess this violent 12 year old thug will join the 2 teen DC killer girls on kiddie probation. Both hardworking men, both killed by trash.
Have no fear though, these perpetrators will be in the news a few years down the road for murder. Probably either White or Asian victims.
If citizens defend themselves against violent looters then it’s a short step to self-defense against liberal politicians, bureaucrats and woke social warriors.

Comment:

Hello, Doc. With all due respect, having spent 12 years of my life as uniformed cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving the traumatized Brooklyn, New York communities where Childhood Trauma victims Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised and nurtured...

...almost daily I witnessed or had personal contact with children and teens who were emotionally neglected, emotionally maltreated, as well as abandon by primary child caregivers, resulting with kids having no choice but to fend for themselves in an often hostile Community environment.

Sadly, I have no doubt the selfish, apathetic child rearing behaviors I witnessed, inspired the late Childhood Trauma and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur to create his THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA.

Frankly Doc, it hurts my heart reading comments characterizing children as thugs, instead of asking why does a perfectly healthy newborn mature into an apparent emotionally troubled 12-year-old child largely lacking compassion, EMPATHY and respect for their neighbors?

Doc, instead of characterizing children and teens as thugs, how about correctly characterizing them as victims of Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment, while LOUDLY asking how does society PREVENT adult or teen primary child caregivers from raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens?

#ReportSuspectedChildAbuse

☮♥ EndHate2021

Tupac_Shakur_EndHate.jpg
EndChildAbuseNow1.jpg

Last edited:

Comment:

Hello, Doc. With all due respect, having spent 12 years of my life as uniformed cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving the traumatized Brooklyn, New York communities where Childhood Trauma victims Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised and nurtured...

...almost daily I witnessed or had personal contact with children and teens who were emotionally neglected, emotionally maltreated, as well as abandon by primary child caregivers, resulting with kids having no choice but to fend for themselves in an often hostile Community environment.

Sadly, I have no doubt the selfish, apathetic child rearing behaviors I witnessed, inspired the late Childhood Trauma and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur to create his THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA.

Frankly Doc, it hurts my heart reading comments characterizing children as thugs, instead of asking why does a perfectly healthy newborn mature into an apparent emotionally troubled 12-year-old child largely lacking compassion, EMPATHY and respect for their neighbors?

Doc, instead of characterizing children and teens as thugs, how about correctly characterizing them as victims of Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment, while LOUDLY asking how does society PREVENT adult or teen primary child caregivers from raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens?

☮♥ EndHate2021

View attachment 476677View attachment 476678
No. That Uber driver was a Victim/---Those Trampy biches are killers deserving of the Needle.

Comment:

☮♥ EndHate2021

it all depends where you lived and worked.... Was it the 114th in Queens, 75 in City line, 83rd in Bushwick, 88th in Brooklyn or the 45 in the Bronx Precincts...? I doubt if you worked in any of those areas you might have a different outlook.

Last edited:
Task Force Pictures Hate Crime Suspects Behind Series of Violent Attacks on Asian Americans (thegatewaypundit.com)

The New York Hate Crime Task Force is currently looking for four individual suspects connected to hate crimes on Asian Americans in New York City.

Comment:
Still the FBI claims that it's white supremacists are the culprits in Asian race crimes. Meanwhile all we keep finding is the above throughout America. This is Not just happening in New York City.
The FBI are Gestapo in league with Democrats.

Yep, throw emotional charged words at people and you'll find you'll never be wrong.
It took 40 Jack Booted thugs to arrest unarmed Roger Stone at 3 AM. With CNN there. See where a conclusion just Might be drawn?

What conclusion might be drawn by you?
That the FBI are Political Police. Look it up. That is what "Gestapo" means.

Oh please, it's German, the FBI aren't in Germany.

It's an emotional word, trying to connect them with the Nazis, and you know it, so enough of your bullshit.

Comment:
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

False.

Hate Crime Statistics | HATECRIMES | Department of Justice
Math is hard for you....of the 328,239,523 people in the US...African-Americans make up 13.4 percent....https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219

According to your link, over the just over 6K hate crimees, they make up over 23 percent of them.

I know that 52 is higher than 23.
that's good....let's take it a step further....look at the percentage of overall population of the United States and see how those numbers figure out....the reality is..if you are an African-American you are more likely to be involved in a hate crime.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

Of the 6,406 known offenders:

• 52.5% were White
  • 23.9% were Black or African American
  • 14.6% race unknown
Other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

Using FBI numbers roughly 1473 hate crimes were committed by someone black.

There are 47.8 million black folks in America, so how in the hell would someone black be more likely to be involved in a hate crime.

hehheh I see math is not something you took in school.

O.K. let me break out the color crayons.....now....pay attention....using your figures.....you say 23.9 percent of hate crimes were perpetrated by blacks. O.K. now this will be a big leap for you but think real hard.....What percentage of the total pop. is black....approx. 12 percent the last I looked

Now a bright person will immediately see the correlation here but for you...I will explain it.....ever heard the term 'dis-proportionate'? Now it might help you to look up what that means and it read it slowly over and over......irregardless I will explain it for you.....blacks committ hate crimes disproportionately to their percentage of the population. So disproportionately that it makes a black more likely to commit a hate crime than a member of any other race.

Also....this might help you better understand.....whites compose 60.1 percent of the total pop. but they only committ 52.5 percent of all hate crimes...thus you see they committ hate crimes at a lower percentage of their population than blacks.

I hope this helps you.

I should also put this in.......... “It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Again...disproportionate is the key woid...you got to understand the term 'disproportionate' or you will never understand the black crime problem.

Something else very important to a understanding of the black crime problem.....these crimes committed by blacks are commited by a sub group within the black community.....aka Young Black Males.....which only compose 2.5 percent of the total pop. Do you dig what I am saying boyo?

Ok math professor blacks committed 1473 hate crimes, there are 47.8 million black folks in America. So how in the hell is it likely that MOST black folks will be involved in a hate crime. Explain that genuis.
obviously, you failed 4th Grade

Yea I never took Racist, redneck hillbilly math.

hehheh just basic math.....comes under percentages.....do you know what percentage means?
You're talking to someone who has to take off his socks and shoes to count past 10. After he reaches 20 he's lost. Don't even try ratio, he will never get it.

Comment:

False.

Math is hard for you....of the 328,239,523 people in the US...African-Americans make up 13.4 percent....https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219

According to your link, over the just over 6K hate crimees, they make up over 23 percent of them.

that's good....let's take it a step further....look at the percentage of overall population of the United States and see how those numbers figure out....the reality is..if you are an African-American you are more likely to be involved in a hate crime.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

O.K. let me break out the color crayons.....now....pay attention....using your figures.....you say 23.9 percent of hate crimes were perpetrated by blacks. O.K. now this will be a big leap for you but think real hard.....What percentage of the total pop. is black....approx. 12 percent the last I looked

Now a bright person will immediately see the correlation here but for you...I will explain it.....ever heard the term 'dis-proportionate'? Now it might help you to look up what that means and it read it slowly over and over......irregardless I will explain it for you.....blacks committ hate crimes disproportionately to their percentage of the population. So disproportionately that it makes a black more likely to commit a hate crime than a member of any other race.

Also....this might help you better understand.....whites compose 60.1 percent of the total pop. but they only committ 52.5 percent of all hate crimes...thus you see they committ hate crimes at a lower percentage of their population than blacks.

I hope this helps you.

I should also put this in.......... “It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Again...disproportionate is the key woid...you got to understand the term 'disproportionate' or you will never understand the black crime problem.

Something else very important to a understanding of the black crime problem.....these crimes committed by blacks are commited by a sub group within the black community.....aka Young Black Males.....which only compose 2.5 percent of the total pop. Do you dig what I am saying boyo?

Ok math professor blacks committed 1473 hate crimes, there are 47.8 million black folks in America. So how in the hell is it likely that MOST black folks will be involved in a hate crime. Explain that genuis.

hehheh just basic math.....comes under percentages.....do you know what percentage means?
You're talking to someone who has to take off his socks and shoes to count past 10. After he reaches 20 he's lost. Don't even try ratio, he will never get it.

It's amazing how you only want to use ratio when it fits your madness.

Comment:

False.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

I hope this helps you.

math equal madness to the racist liberal mind

Comment:

False.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

I hope this helps you.

Comment:

False.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

I hope this helps you.

Yes, ratio is racist. We get it.

Comment:

False.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

I hope this helps you.

Comment:

False.

• 52.5% were White
  • 14.6% race unknown

I hope this helps you.

Yes, ratio is racist. We get it.
Math is racist...https://katu.com/news/local/debate-emerges-over-racism-and-white-supremacy-in-math-instruction

Debate emerges over racism and white supremacy in Oregon math instruction

Comment:

☮♥ EndHate2021

No. That Uber driver was a Victim/---Those Trampy biches are killers deserving of the Needle.

Exactly....these idiots that want to make excuses for them are a big part of the problem not even to mention the criminal justice system is riddled with them.

If we are going to stop this stuff we must get serious and inflict harsh....very harsh penalties .....most especially on those who committ murder.

Comment:

☮♥ EndHate2021

it all depends where you lived and worked.... Was it the 114th in Queens, 75 in City line, 83rd in Bushwick, 88th in Brooklyn or the 45 in the Bronx Precincts...? I doubt if you worked in any of those areas you might have a different outlook.

Doc, I worked in the 79th Precinct as a patrol officer, anti-crime unit officer, robbery unit investigator and precinct detective unit investigator.

For 12 years I met, chatted with, interviewed or interrogated countless traumatized teen and adult citizens, who through no fault of their own, SUFFERED potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment And Maltreatment.

Doc, if you or anyone reading this writing care to learn why, in far too many instances, perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled children teen and adult citizens, you will take the time to learn about how a medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) affects the healthy development for human beings of all backgrounds and ages.

With all due respect, people choosing to characterize young children or teens as thugs, while not learning why healthy babies mature into citizens lacking respect, EMPATHY and compassion for their neighbors, are doing a great disservice to our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.
EndChildAbuseNow2.jpg
American society child abuse.jpg
ReparationsChildAbuse.jpg

Peace.

Comment:

☮♥ EndHate2021

Doc, I worked in the 79th Precinct as a patrol officer, anti-crime unit officer, robbery unit investigator and precinct detective unit investigator.

For 12 years I met, chatted with, interviewed or interrogated countless traumatized teen and adult citizens, who through no fault of their own, SUFFERED potential life scarring Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment And Maltreatment.

Doc, if you or anyone reading this writing care to learn why, in far too many instances, perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally troubled children teen and adult citizens, you will take the time to learn about how a medical disease known as Childhood Trauma or Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) affects the healthy development for human beings of all backgrounds and ages.

With all due respect, people choosing to characterize young children or teens as thugs, while not learning why healthy babies mature into citizens lacking respect, EMPATHY and compassion for their neighbors, are doing a great disservice to our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.
View attachment 477160View attachment 477161View attachment 477162

Peace.
Noticed that the above graphic mentions reparations. Can't disagree with much of your post, but that graphic is bullshit, unadulterated. When did we become the society that thinks that deep-seated social and parental neglect can be answered with $$$. That is thought is ludicrous and nothing but a blatant money grab.

Comment:

☮♥ EndHate2021

Peace.
Noticed that the above graphic mentions reparations. Can't disagree with much of your post, but that graphic is bullshit, unadulterated. When did we become the society that thinks that deep-seated social and parental neglect can be answered with $$$. That is thought is ludicrous and nothing but a blatant money grab.

Hello, Concerned American.

I do not support cash reparations for ADOS.

However, I would like to see free mental health care offered to citizens, who Through No Fault Of Their Own, SUFFERED an impoverished, traumatic childhood upbringing that was encouraged, sponsored and largely paid for by Uncle Sam, AKA the American government.

Peace.
IMG_2xx9rt.jpg

Comment:

☮♥ EndHate2021

Peace.

Hello, Concerned American.

I do not support cash reparations for ADOS.

However, I would like to see free mental health care offered to citizens, who Through No Fault Of Their Own, SUFFERED an impoverished, traumatic childhood upbringing that was encouraged, sponsored and largely paid for by Uncle Sam, AKA the American government.

Peace.
View attachment 477467
That is absurd. Every person on earth has had to deal with demons. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. Life is hard, get used to it.

Forum List

Back