Target launches gender affirming products including chest binders and packing underwear

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

When you should be sitting in the mental ward, but instead the stores who spawn satans bitch ar the ones who will bend over to satanic war u idiots are so stupid you can’t even see the spiritual warfare going on, and they use the trans as footballs to make normal society feel bad and give them all the want including your 4 yr old.

& YES THEY HAVE UNDER WEAR FOR CHILDREN THAT HAVE A PENIS ON THEM……..

When you should be sitting in the mental ward, but instead the stores who spawn satans bitch ar the ones who will bend over to satanic war u idiots are so stupid you can’t even see the spiritual warfare going on, and they use the trans as footballs to make normal society feel bad and give them all the want including your 4 yr old.

Hopefully this is a passing fad.

Hopefully soon they'll have a Ron Jeremy line

I would imagine when they started selling pants for women that some people felt the same way
What a stupid statement. There are a lot more women than there are trans people. It’s a tiny population and tiny market. IMO this is a loss leader to cater to the woke left and won’t be a product four years from now. Stick to engineering.

• Banned
What a stupid statement. There are a lot more women than there are trans people. It’s a tiny population and tiny market. IMO this is a loss leader to cater to the woke left and won’t be a product four years from now. Stick to engineering.

I love your wall of fame idea. Lol

And people were just as offended by women wearing pants as you all are about these sorts of things.

SICK IN THE HEAD LEFTIST—- WHO EVER DOES THIS TO THEIR CHILD , YOU DO NOT DESERVE KIDS YOU MENTALLY FKN SICK IN THE HEAD FRUIT CAKES!!

And people were just as offended by women wearing pants as you all are about these sorts of things.

THESE ARE BABIES UNDERwear that DICKS sewn on them .

50E66769-C6EE-4E25-84F7-2D143F05C4E2.jpeg

I don't know about that at all.

I was reading where polls show that 40% of the new generation coming up are LGBTQ+ , leaving a bare majority as normative.

Indications seem to indicate the libs have been pretty successful at grooming the next generation.

I am not "offended" I believe it is a stupid idea and a waste of money. Again, women were and are a much larger market than less than 1%, which is what the trans market it. But you keep sticking to your contrarian dogma.

I don't know about that at all.

I was reading where polls show that 40% of the new generation coming up are LGBTQ+ , leaving a bare majority as normative.

Indications seem to indicate the libs have been pretty successful at grooming the next generation.
Being lesbian or gay is not the same as trans.

Trans is a tiny market.

I am not "offended" I believe it is a stupid idea and a waste of money. Again, women were and are a much larger market than less than 1%, which is what the trans market it. But you keep sticking to your contrarian dogma.

What is the downside for Target? They are carrying a product someone else made and have nothing to lose except for maybe some outraged bigots like the OP as customers

What is the downside for Target? They are carrying a product someone else made and have nothing to lose except for maybe some outraged bigots like the OP as customers
They are paying money for that product as Target is not a consignment store. So they have to purchase inventory and there is a potential opportunity cost as that attire is taking store space from other merchandise. Target can and will absorb these costs as it sees the program IMO as a loss leader and a way to cater to the woke mob, so hopefully they don't burn and loot their stores.

Just my opinion.

They are paying money for that product as Target is not a consignment store. So they have to purchase inventory and there is a potential opportunity cost as that attire is taking store space from other merchandise. Target can and will absorb these costs as it sees the program IMO as a loss leader and a way to cater to the woke mob, so hopefully they don't burn and loot their stores.

Just my opinion.

Now they just have to worry about the woke mob from the right

Jeebus, I was just on the way to the local Target to get an item that I couldn't find elsewhere, and I looked at a storm brewing in that direction and turned around and came home. I've never shopped at a Target and, after reading this post, I have decided I don't need that item after all.

Forum List

Back