Target launches gender affirming products including chest binders and packing underwear

None of the stuff Target is selling is targeted at children at all,

Did you miss this, or are you just being dishonest again?

and I quote.........

“Target reps have confirmed that this collection marks the first time the retailer has stocked compression tops in stores — a huge move for queer youth who don’t have access to gender-affirming products,” the publication notes.

There’s a pecker for you too

It’s really bad, and they do have little panties with penises on them so let the brainwashing…..
Makes me glad the storm sent me home. I looked at the Hobby Lobby website and found a suitable substitute for the product I want, and I'll go get it after the weather clears. I like giving my money to Hobby Lobby anyway.

Did you miss this, or are you just being dishonest again?

and I quote.........

“Target reps have confirmed that this collection marks the first time the retailer has stocked compression tops in stores — a huge move for queer youth who don’t have access to gender-affirming products,” the publication notes.

did I miss the part about children in there?

It is also just the GWP saying Target said that, and the GWP lies with almost every story. Go on the Target website and see what sizes they offer....none are for children.

This is who will teach your clump of cells, if only you fucking morons would realize this is pyshwarfare being used on you assh……es you are being used as political footballs all the while you are shredding the spiritual side you don’t believe exist and never will know if it exist until it comes your time.

This is to destory you and your spiritual side they are using you ppl wake the hell up. It is destroying the very fabric of this nation your selfish wants that’s for you only is not making this america it’s taking it.
wake up!

1652283440670.png

Stock doing great....

When you should be sitting in the mental ward, but instead the stores who spawn satans bitch ar the ones who will bend over to satanic war u idiots are so stupid you can’t even see the spiritual warfare going on, and they use the trans as footballs to make normal society feel bad and give them all the want including your 4 yr old.

& YES THEY HAVE UNDER WEAR FOR CHILDREN THAT HAVE A PENIS ON THEM……..

Didn't see them listed when I checked out of curiosity.

But I did see trans rights clothes for toddlers. Yup, you can buy your toddler a Tshirt showing they support trannies. They were even so brave they used a black toddler to model it.

/Barf

Didn't see them listed when I checked out of curiosity.

But I did see trans rights clothes for toddlers. Yup, you can buy your toddler a Tshirt showing they support trannies. They were even so brave they used a black toddler to model it.

/Barf

They're whores and cowards, just like all the other corporate whores and cowards who will do anything to protect their bottom line and to avoid the wrath of the filthy, violent mob.

I don't know about that at all.

I was reading where polls show that 40% of the new generation coming up are LGBTQ+ , leaving a bare majority as normative.

Indications seem to indicate the libs have been pretty successful at grooming the next generation.
Yes, but those children will grow up one day and realize how they screwed up.

That's why the libs are anxious to give them sex change operations as minors, before they gain a little bit of wisdom and realize it isn't that great of an idea.
But they cannot change their biology, if we last as a society. For them to become adults and realize their mistake. Democrats are gone.

I know if I were in the time era, I would have been made to be a boy LOL… You couldn’t get a dress on me if you paid me, and oh don’t you get me baby dolls or barbies for any special occasion nooo you get me a BIG WHEEL, Tonka trunks, and anything the boys liked oh yeah and race tracks , remember those geeky ass figure 8 hot wheels race tracks hahaha.

Hobby Lobby
Chick-fil-a
Forever 21
Yea.

I NEVER hear people bitch at chic FIL a. never protests or other anger issues. NEVER.

fail on that one.

never heard of forever 21.

and chic FIL a simply sells food and doesn't cater to any given mindset as a rule.

penis underwear for kids does seem to target kids. wanna try again?

Yea.

I NEVER hear people bitch at chic FIL a. never protests or other anger issues. NEVER.

fail on that one.

never heard of forever 21.

and chic FIL a simply sells food and doesn't cater to any given mindset as a rule.

penis underwear for kids does seem to target kids. wanna try again?
These ppl are fkg idiots they will make up excuses that fit the perversion no matter what facts you lay down.
Their facts are made up as they go al ong as to why being a pedo or a trans is ok .
Not saying that about gator I mean in general .

These ppl are fkg idiots they will make up excuses that fit the perversion no matter what facts you lay down.
Their facts are made up as they go al ong as to why being a pedo or a trans is ok .
Not saying that about gator I mean in general .
Gator just likes to poke shit piles and laugh at the stench.

trying to compare a conservative org as the same as IN YOUR FACE liberal is a stretch Reed Richard's couldn't complete.

Forum List

Back