Target Has Lost $19 Billion Going Broke, But 200 LGBTQ Groups DEMANDS Target Re-Stock Their Shelves w/Woke Products

You mean unless they aren't as sick in the head as you and refuse to pander to sexual fetishists who target children.

LGBTQ is NOT Pedoophilia.

Pedo's are sick fuck headed shits who want to have sex with underage children.

Being Gay is NOT Pedophilia. Gays do not want to have with children, they attracted to members of same gender.

Bisexual is being sexually attracted to both genders. NOT children.

Being Gay is NOT Pedophilia. Gays do not want to have with children, they attracted to members of same gender.

Lesbians are Women who are attracted to other Women....they do not want sex with a child.

Gender Dysphoria (Transexual) can best be explained as an individual who knows that while being born one gender, they are in fact another gender. They are NOT Pedo's.

I know.....I know.....I know you believe the bull shit fucking lies.

According your own holy myth book, that we are born in likeness of the Magical/Mystical/Mythical Non-Existent Sky Man. Which means to the uninformed the Non-Existent Sky Man knows what he has created. OR are YOU saying YOUR Sky-Man makes shit?

Why did you leave the + out at the End of LGBTQ+? Explain to the forum members what the plus represents .

I'm with you, what's the + for.

I think it's for anything they choose to add in the future..................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Purposely being vague, just in case. Keeping all their options open. TBA.

According your own holy myth book, that we are born in likeness of the Magical/Mystical/Mythical Non-Existent Sky Man. Which means to the uninformed the Non-Existent Sky Man knows what he has created. OR are YOU saying YOUR Sky-Man makes shit?
I'm sure you'll make a lot of converts to Atheism with posts like this

SEXUALIZING CHILDREN IS 'PEDOPHILIA'

Lesbians are Women who are attracted to other Women....they do not want sex with a child.

Gender Dysphoria (Transexual) can best be explained as an individual who knows that while being born one gender, they are in fact another gender. They are NOT Pedo's.

I know.....I know.....I know you believe the bull shit fucking lies.

^^^ lol lol lol another episode of "As The Parrot Squawks".

Be "inclusive" all you *tolerant* Leftists.
Welcome men who prefer screwing sheep, bestiality.
They can't seem to stand liberal women, and after all, what Leftist even knows what a "woman" is
if your own Supreme Court Justice doesn't.

Forum List

Back