Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Despite slumping sales, falling stock prices, and 1.5 million people signing a pledge not to shop at Target, the retail giant still has no plans to change its controversial bathroom policy, the man behind the boycott says. Tim Wildmon of the American Family Association delivered another 500,000 signatures to Target headquarters in Minneapolis recently. That’s on top of the one million signatures he brought last spring. The AFA launched the boycott drive after Target

Target Boycott Reaches 1.5 Million; Retailer Won't Back Down on Bathrooms
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They will feel the hit sooner or later when stocks begin to sink since the majority of ppl wont shop there much longer.

Despite slumping sales, falling stock prices, and 1.5 million people signing a pledge not to shop at Target, the retail giant still has no plans to change its controversial bathroom policy, the man behind the boycott says. Tim Wildmon of the American Family Association delivered another 500,000 signatures to Target headquarters in Minneapolis recently. That’s on top of the one million signatures he brought last spring. The AFA launched the boycott drive after Target

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They will feel the hit sooner or later when stocks begin to sink since the majority of ppl wont shop there much longer.
Targets around here are hiring.

• Banned
Target is adding gender neutral bathrooms so why the fuss still? They began 9 months ago.

Why is old news being recycled?

I thought I heard that one too. , Maybe some of them aren't doing it.

Targets around here are hiring.

They are in my area as well.

Target is adding gender neutral bathrooms so why the fuss still? They began 9 months ago.

Why is old news being recycled?

I thought I heard that one too. , Maybe some of them aren't doing it.

I expect they began in conservative states. Oversea, most people don't make such a fuss about LGBT
I am sure people everywhere worry about mentally ill men molesting and raping girls and women in the WOMEN'S bathroom. Oh and to answer the OP's question. I haven't shopped at Target since 2015 and have no plans to start. There isn't one here anyways and even if there was I would avoid it as a parent with 3 daughters and also a wife....no thanks.

The federal govt must be paying them billions to continue their pro-pedophile policies. How else can you explain their refusal to change despite all the backlash.?

The federal govt must be paying them billions to continue their pro-pedophile policies. How else can you explain their refusal to change despite all the backlash.?

Refusal to change? What do you think adding a neutral bathroom is?

The whole country is not anti LGBT nor are bothered about transgender using the bathroom.

Target have tried to accommodate those on both sides of the issue.

Other than to wash hands, I'm sure most people prefer to use their own bathrooms, but if you have to go, you have to go and hat gender is in the next closed stall will be of minor importance. Skirts down and zipper up by the time to door opens. Nothing to see.

If the only reason is fear of molesting, in the bathroom or outside the store, evil will exist but blaming a bathroom policy is misplace fear and anger. If someone is that deadly afraid, ask a store clerk to go in with you and stand there till you are done.

For a few conservative states where mixed bathroom are that much of a problem, Target and others have tried to provide other bathroom space.

Transgenders are more in danger using the bathroom that people are of transgenders.

Country is loosing all common sense.

Why are people less afraid of terrorism than of someone needing to use a bathroom? Why are they less afraid of getting shot or crossing the street or having their purse/wallet/identity stolen?

Considering how few transgenders there actually are, if you see anyone in the bathroom you feel uncomfortable with, wait till they leave. No different than waiting in line at a busy bathroom at some venue or restaurant.

If you can't wait five minutes or so then who ever is in there really won't matter to you.

Question.......should a father take their young daughter into the male or female bathroom if they need to go, and vs? What then is the big deal?

i dont shop at mine because its usually kind of crowded.....

Except at holiday time, I've rarely waited for more than two people in any line. Walmart is usually a longer wait but not by much. Costco seem interminable, I dread having to shop there in person. Same items monthly, I order online and they get delivered to my home.

My last two purchases from them was in February and it was from their website and only because the items were only available at that store. The closest Target store to me is an hour away, but even if one was just down the street, it would not be where I go.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Before the last two purchases, my previous one from them was in December of 2015, so I am almost never with them. Sadly every now and then, they have good deals on my favorite music.

If you like their products and service shop at Target. I you don't then don't. Piss before you leave home like an adult and quit being such a fucking baby about their bathroom policy.

What about carrying for your daughter or nieces? If you go into those stores and they have to go?

If you like their products and service shop at Target. I you don't then don't. Piss before you leave home like an adult and quit being such a fucking baby about their bathroom policy.

What about carrying for your daughter or nieces? If you go into those stores and they have to go?

Nothing?

Again when does mentaly deranged fag rights triumph little girls rights asshole...

Nothing?

Again when does mentaly deranged fag rights triumph little girls rights asshole...

To think that the left claims the right has a war on women..

It's the fucking opposite

Forum List

Back