Tara Reade says she will take a lie detector test if biden will

Anyone think biden would agree to that..............bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of course not. The guy is a pathetic liar and always has been...plagarized etc.etc.

If the democrats have any sense at all they will get rid of this guy....the longer they wait the worse it will get for them.

Tara Reade Ups The Ante, Says She'll Take A Lie Detector Test If Biden Will
It's looking worse and worse for Creepy Joe. And the amazing thing is some Dems like him and believe he's always telling the truth. And some of THESE Dems post on these threads. Yes, they really ARE that dumb........

Lie detectors don't work. Why doesn't she just present any evidence she might have? Trump supporters convinced her to make the charge, and are paying her legal bills. I wonder how much money they are paying her for her performance.

What I want to know is what truly falls into the line crossing category. Last night I heard about some of what the guy is said to be guilty of and I thought to myself, "My, what an earth shattering occurrence!" I was being sarcastic of course. To me, some of them ladies have gotten worked up over what I believe to be nothing in the grand scheme. If a guy gave me a kiss on the top of my head, getting blamed for his being hit with cooties later on would be my only fear. For the record, my hair is taken care of by the way. In other words, what I am trying to say is at the end of the day, in what way do you hope that people look at you? Do you want people to think that you are worth any kind of attention or would you rather they consider you to be the next coming of the Swamp Thing?

God bless you and those who are true victims of sexual assault always!!!

Holly

P.S. That woman who is like, "I'll take a lie detector test if he takes one." To me, she must not care if her word is ever cleared from questioning or not and if that is how she looks at this matter, then in my opinion, she may be more nuts than anyone that she says is guilty of anything illegal!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back