Tampa man arrested in Temple Terrace smash-and-grab looting

We will just have to wait and see:

looter.jpg

Remember, for Republicans, whites in hurricanes "find", but blacks in hurricanes "loot".

Is he black? I'm betting he's black. Yep, he's black. For some reason the page loads, then disappears for me.

Even a cracker like me tiptoes through Temple Terrace.

Ol' redneck police force they have.

Here it is folks, the looting already started and the storm is not even near to Tampa. Why people do such things? Why people use disasters as an opportunity to loot and destroy other people's properties?

If such a face tries to take an advantage of the circumstances and to rob you, I hope you have a gun or two ready.

Defcon, keep posting, that way we'll know you and yours are ok.

We will just have to wait and see:

looter.jpg

Remember, for Republicans, whites in hurricanes "find", but blacks in hurricanes "loot".
Republicans find food. Blacks loot televisions and high end clothing stores.

That is because Conservatives are logical and practical, food in that situation is more important than material goods, you cannot eat a television....well you could if desperate but you would get chronic indigestion :smoke:

Here it is folks, the looting already started and the storm is not even near to Tampa. Why people do such things? Why people use disasters as an opportunity to loot and destroy other people's properties?

If such a face tries to take an advantage of the circumstances and to rob you, I hope you have a gun or two ready.

Defcon, keep posting, that way we'll know you and yours are ok.
Like I said, I got a kitchen knife and a meat cleaver. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back