Taliban Threaten Pakistan With War, Pakistan Bombs Afghanistan

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Taliban Threaten Pakistan with War, Pakistan Bombs Afghanistan

19 Apr 2022 ~~ By Daniel Greenfield

It’s sad when friends fight. Also entirely deserved.
Pakistan’s intel people and regime are the major backers of the Taliban. They also helped shield Al Qaeda and other Taliban allies. But there are the “good Taliban” in Afghanistan and the “bad Taliban” in Afghanistan.
Like most Islamist regimes, the Pakis are enthusiastic about Jihad… somewhere else. But they’re vehemently opposed to it in their own territory.
The Afghan Taliban are supposed to keep the Pakistani Taliban out as a basic condition of their support by Pakistan. But cutting deals with terrorists never works out.
And so, Pakistan is bombing Afghanistan in retaliation for the Pakistani Taliban using Afghanistan as a base to attack Pakistan. And if you think that’s fun, wait till China joins the party.
~Snip~
Happy Ramadan to the entire Ummah, blessed with the peace and togetherness that comes from faith in Mohammed, the Koran, and Allah.

Commentary:
This is a classical theme from the ancient scriptures: even when the bad guys win, next they start fighting each other. That theme has interested me for a long time.
The details of this case are quite an interesting example of that theme, thanks for reporting it!
There has been no secret that Pakistan ISI openly supported the Taliban for the length of U.S. operations in Afghanistan.
Pakistan's ISI supplied the Taliban with weapons, warriors and safe haven for years.
My prediction for the first nuclear weapons use has always been Muslims against Muslims. I still stand by that belief.
By Biden's demented decision of withdrawal in 2021, leaving $84 Billion in war materiel to the Taliban it's no wonder that Pakistan is now being worried and harassed by the Jihadi's in Afghanistan.

Remember, the W Zionist 911 "Biden Republican" crowd loves the Taliban.

They flipped off Northern Alliance and gave Afghan to the Taliban.

Then they left $80 bil in brand new US weapons.

Top of Taliban is Mossad people fraud like Col Osman and Simon Elliot.

Forum List

Back