What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taliban resumes stoning women for adultery after Biden's disastrous retreat from Afghanistan

hadit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame

Donald Trump: (22:53)

What did the Donald mean by "They couldn't stop the process?"

Joe is responsible for not re-invading Afghanistan after being handed the final phase of the withdrawal.
Quid Pro is responsible for the whole thing, tragedies, dead women and all. He and TRUMP! agreed it was time to get out, but he bungled it and now people will die.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is this about Biden or Trump? Can’t you admit that Islamists are savages? Does your Jew hatred run that deeply that you cannot even admit the obvious?
Not my OP. Look at the title. It made the connection. Was the article about Jews? Are all Islamists savages? Do I have to kill my Islamic neighbor?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not my OP. Look at the title. It made the connection. Was the article about Jews? Are all Islamists savages? Do I have to kill my Islamic neighbor?
Muslim neighbor or Islamist neighbor?

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Muslim neighbor or Islamist neighbor?
I wasn’t paying close attention. Neighbor is Muslim… and they are 3 houses down for total accuracy. Still. They are all savages?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t paying close attention. Neighbor is Muslim… and they are 3 houses down for total accuracy. Still. They are all savages?
Taliban are. Not all Muslims. Of course not.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is this about Biden or Trump? Can’t you admit that Islamists are savages? Does your Jew hatred run that deeply that you cannot even admit the obvious?

Wow you are really sick.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

petro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes , I’m afraid there is an excuse

We counted on an inept Afghan Army to provide cover while we withdrew. That was Trumps plan. That was the only way we could have gotten a peaceful withdrawal

Adding more troops and subjecting them to terrorist attacks after Aug 31 would have been inexcusable
It was known over a decade ago that the Afghan forces were undisciplined, corrupt and unwilling to fight without American support.
Far before Trump.
Only morons could not see the inevitable collapse.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was known over a decade ago that the Afghan forces were undisciplined, corrupt and unwilling to fight without American support.
Far before Trump.
Only morons could not see the inevitable collapse.
Then we knew our occupation was futile and it was wasteful to dump more resources to prop up a puppet government
We should have never gone in

petro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Then we knew our occupation was futile and it was wasteful to dump more resources to prop up a puppet government
We should have never gone in
We should have wiped out the Taliban and got the hell out.
Nation building was never in our interests. Can't build a nation where there is only Tribalism.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We should have wiped out the Taliban and got the hell out.
Nation building was never in our interests. Can't build a nation where there is only Tribalism.

Why? When the war orphans first organized they were trying to restore law and order. They stopped the rapes, kidnapping, carjackings and opium production.

You sound like you are kill crazy?

petro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why? When the war orphans first organized they were trying to restore law and order. They stopped the rapes, kidnapping, carjackings and opium production.

You sound like you are kill crazy?
I bet they restored gay rights also...

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bet they restored gay rights also...

In the Muslim world they don't do public displays of affection .. strait or gay.. so it's not much of an issue. However, the Pashtun who claim to be descended from the tribe of Benjamin have a custom that is unique in the Arab world.. called dancing boys or pleasure boys.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List