Taliban resumes stoning women for adultery after Biden's disastrous retreat from Afghanistan

As he said. He would exit if not one American was harmed in Afghanistan while he was planning. Hence no American deaths for 18 mos until the Biden fiasco.

That was part of the agreement to reduce the numbers according to the agreement. Why did he cut that agreed number by 2/3rds right before he left office?

Really? You think the timing is a coincidence?

LOL
Timing of what? The Taliban were going to be back in control of the country regardless of who the president is and they were going to start treating women like shit again either way. So, what does this have to do with Biden?

Send more for the interim. That's not an excuse.

Now we are talking

The exact trap Biden was unwilling to fall for
Come in and start adding troops

He played the hand he was dealt and got our troops and 120,000 others out by Aug 31

Now we are talking

The exact trap Biden was unwilling to fall for
Come in and start adding troops

He played the hand he was dealt and got our troops and 120,000 others out by Aug 31

A responsible and competent leader would have sent over what was necessary to avoid the clusterfuck we witnessed. Had Trump still been president last month you would be agreeing with me.

A responsible and competent leader would have sent over what was necessary to avoid the clusterfuck we witnessed. Had Trump still been president last month you would be agreeing with me.

I agreed with Trump when he decided to withdraw from Afghanistan.
The clusterfuck was the Afghan Army that refused to fight.

Biden got us out after 20 years
I support getting out

Where in the Trumpybear Surrender and withdrawal agreement he signed with the Taliban did it stipulate that we reduce our troop level to a mere 2,500 soldiers on Jan 15, 2021, just days before the Next administration took office. What milestone or condition did the Taliban meet for us to drop our troop level so low? Was it done to spite America for tossing the Trumpyberra to the curb?
Sorry, despite the desperate attempts by the usual suspects to spin away responsibility, this one's on Quid Pro Joe. He had everything TRUMP! did, all the same information and all the same authority. This is all on him.

Most people do, but there is no excuse for what we saw.

Yes , I’m afraid there is an excuse

We counted on an inept Afghan Army to provide cover while we withdrew. That was Trumps plan. That was the only way we could have gotten a peaceful withdrawal

Adding more troops and subjecting them to terrorist attacks after Aug 31 would have been inexcusable

Sorry, despite the desperate attempts by the usual suspects to spin away responsibility, this one's on Quid Pro Joe. He had everything TRUMP! did, all the same information and all the same authority. This is all on him.

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame

Donald Trump: (22:53)

What did the Donald mean by "They couldn't stop the process?"

Joe is responsible for not re-invading Afghanistan after being handed the final phase of the withdrawal.

Forum List

Back