Taliban resumes stoning women for adultery after Biden's disastrous retreat from Afghanistan

I am not a Bush fan. You’re barking up the wrong tree, leftist. I think he was the worst president of all time. Biden is giving him a run though.

Not the point. We are constantly lied to, to keep us engaged in wasteful wars.

Where in the Trumpybear Surrender and withdrawal agreement he signed with the Taliban did it stipulate that we reduce our troop level to a mere 2,500 soldiers on Jan 15, 2021, just days before the Next administration took office. What milestone or condition did the Taliban meet for us to drop our troop level so low? Was it done to spite America for tossing the Trumpyberra to the curb?
Stop trying to blame this on Trump. Biden is a fucking joke.

Not the point. We are constantly lied to, to keep us engaged in wasteful wars.
100%. Yet you’re a Bernie Bros. And Sanders is a hypocrite. So don’t act all high and mighty here. I wanted out of Afghanistan but the exit was mishandled.

Stop trying to blame this on Trump. Biden is a fucking joke.
I understand why you want to ignore the effects of Trumpyberra's withdrawal of over 2/3rds of the remaining troops as a lame duck in his last week in office. It forced the troops left behind to rely more and more on the Afghan Army for security during the final pull out. My question is why did he do it?

Meaning if they harmed even one American life. You need it spelled out for you?
That much is spelled out in the agreement for the reduction to 8,600 troops. Along with not attacking the Afghan Army as well. What is not spelled out is the conditions for the drop to 2,500 troops as ordered by the Trumpyone after rescinding his earlier order to completely withdraw by Jan 15th.

Sucks being under Taliban rule

Maybe the Afghan Army should have put up a fight

I understand why you want to ignore the effects of Trumpyberra's withdrawal of over 2/3rds of the remaining troops as a lame duck in his last week in office. It forced the troops left behind to rely more and more on the Afghan Army for security during the final pull out. My question is why did he do it?
Not Trump's fault. Biden is a joke.

That much is spelled out in the agreement for the reduction to 8,600 troops. Along with not attacking the Afghan Army as well. What is not spelled out is the conditions for the drop to 2,500 troops as ordered by the Trumpyone after rescinding his earlier order to completely withdraw by Jan 15th.
As he said. He would exit if not one American was harmed in Afghanistan while he was planning. Hence no American deaths for 18 mos until the Biden fiasco.

Forum List

Back