Taliban "pilots" crash an American Blackhawk helicopter. Will Biden send them a replacement?

Sure. He's stuttured all his life. He's still smart and successul. And he still beat your bitch ass.

Not that your accomplishments aren't impressive. Just look at all the important fascists that you're sucking off now. Climbing that ladder of success must have taken practice and dedication on your part.
Just like Trump beat your bitch ass in 2015 and will do so again.
You should leave the house and find out what normal people are saying.

Seymour, do you now feel stupid for all the that shitting of yourself that you did? You should. Everyone saw how stupid you were.

No, the Taliban is not coming to get you. Your masters lied to you, to keep you hysterical and obedient.

All the Trump cult fuktards should feel shame for being so stupid, but they won't. Feeling shame requires a conscience.
Are you a member of the Taliban or just feel comfortable hanging out with people who kill for fun like in your slum?

I honestly can't see why he wouldn't, given his seeming eagerness to make sure the Islamic Extremist terrorists were well armed after they killed 13 of our service members during Biden's humiliating retreat.

A Taliban pilot crashed a Black Hawk helicopter on Saturday in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing three people and injuring five others, a spokesperson for the group said.

"An American Black Hawk helicopter, which was flown... for training, crashed due to a technical problem inside the campus of the National Defense University," Ministry of Defense spokesperson Enaytullah Khowrazmi said Saturday.

In order to service the warranty we'll need to know their exact coordinates. If they could pop some smoke or shoot up a flare that would greatly help our missile, I mean warranty, guidance system.

They certainly came to get those thirteen soldiers they murdered while Biden was running away from them.

But I'm glad to hear that you know that no Taliban got on those planes full of unvetted Afghans that Biden flew to the States. Or if they did, that they only want to go to NYC and major in diversity studies. If you have a theory that explains why they won't be killing Americans on our own soil, please pass it on to Biden for his next anti-MAGA rant.
Excuse me, but people keep accusing the Taliban of terrorist attacks . When did they occur in the US or in the countries of any of our allies.? They are not terrorists but do an excellent job of harboring them in their territory. Islamic extremists? Yes. Terrorists? Remains to be seen.

Seymour, do you now feel stupid for all the that shitting of yourself that you did? You should. Everyone saw how stupid you were.

No, the Taliban is not coming to get you. Your masters lied to you, to keep you hysterical and obedient.

All the Trump cult fuktards should feel shame for being so stupid, but they won't. Feeling shame requires a conscience.
/———/ And you know what the Taliban will and won’t do. Who is your Taliban informer?

I honestly can't see why he wouldn't, given his seeming eagerness to make sure the Islamic Extremist terrorists were well armed after they killed 13 of our service members during Biden's humiliating retreat.

A Taliban pilot crashed a Black Hawk helicopter on Saturday in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing three people and injuring five others, a spokesperson for the group said.

"An American Black Hawk helicopter, which was flown... for training, crashed due to a technical problem inside the campus of the National Defense University," Ministry of Defense spokesperson Enaytullah Khowrazmi said Saturday.
The idiot Biden is figuring out a way to give the Taliban billions that belong to the real country of Afghanistan that was frozen.

Forum List

Back