Go Woke Go Broke: Oberlin College Finally Paying Out

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oberlin College is finally paying out the full $36.59 million in court-ordered defamation damages to a mom-and-pop bakery that it slandered as racist. The leftist school had previously fought desperately to avoid paying the judgment.

Now ask yourself- what kind of parent would send their kid to such a racist and slanderist institution for $$$$$$?

Good. The college should be bankrupted honestly for that shit. A college is supposed to be about education. Political and social agendas shouldn't be on their radar at all. If I ran a college or a business I'd stay the hell away from political and social related stuff, keep my mouth shut and just do what it is I am there to do and take no sides.

More college debt for Biden to cover.

In the end the tax payers like you and I will cover it.

Then schools knowing students are getting free money out there will raise tuition rates or add in new school fees to soak up that extra cash floating around. So students and parents will have to pay more.

Oberlin College is finally paying out the full $36.59 million in court-ordered defamation damages to a mom-and-pop bakery that it slandered as racist. The leftist school had previously fought desperately to avoid paying the judgment.

Now ask yourself- what kind of parent would send their kid to such a racist and slanderist institution for $$$$$$?

Woke parents would. I'm glad the bakery could shove it in their face. Personally, I would figure out how to spend a lot of the money on putting the college out of business.

Forum List

Back