Taliban Leaders Were Released By Obama In Bergdahl Trade

Trump cancels secret meeting with the Taliban at Camp David after deadly bombings
You seem amazed that the U.S. would need to sit down to negotiate terms to leave the country under some sort of deal. You also posted evidence of the difference between Trump's approach and your hero- the paste-eating fool currently sleeping at Camp David. Trump told them he'd harm in ways they couldn't easily ignore. THEN he followed through when they tried him. Had he not been cheated from a second term this shit wouldn't have happened. Biden and the people who installed his senile ass, OWN THIS. If you look around beyond whatever single Marxist filter you have as a"news" source, you'll see even much of the Left are walking away from him on this.

Barry armed, supplied, trained, supported, defended, protected, and facilitated attacks by terrorists his entire 8 years in office.

He paid ransom for US hostages (Iran & the Haqani group - surrogate terrorists associated with AL Qaeda, who held Bergdahl).

He interfered in numerous foreign elections for the benefit of terrorists and detriment of allies.
- Helped Muslim Brotherhood take over govt of our allies, Egypt
- Used US tax dollars in attempt to oust allied Israel President
- PIMPED OUT the US military to AL Qaeda to help them murder a sovereign nations leader (one who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa) & take over Libya, giving them their own nation
- Attempted a failed coup to overthrow the US govt by removing newly elected President from office w/the help of the Russian Intel Service & a foreign ex-spy working for the Russians & the exposed criminal FBI

KABUL was/is to Biden as Benghazi was to Obana. In both cases a US President abandoned Americans, leaving their fate in enemy hands.

Um, yeah, they went back after an overall peace agreement was signed... not seeing a problem here.

I think the 5000 guys Trump let go were a bigger deal than the five guys Obama let go.
As far as Afghanistan's future is concerned, one goat raper is about like the next. THAT doesn't change the fact that we had plenty of time and force available on the ground to IMPOSE our will on them until this evacuation could be completed. Had Trump been president and allowed this to happen, I'd be just as disgusted and angry as I am with Mr Potato Head. The idiot saying "we won't be talking about this in a month" needs to go play and let the adults handle this. He, like the rest of the Left these days live in a special kind of world where they have fake outrage at emotional slights while they ignore the reality that EVIL not only exists, it will come for THEM as well as those they want to spite. Fools.

I'm not surprised that Barack Ovomit did that....and released those murderers.

That would be typical of him, Ovomit hates America and probably when he released them he was thinking of all the damage they were going to inflict ....

Ovomit knows how to hurt America, his hatred for the country inspires him. ;)

I wonder how many of the 5,000 Taliban fucks Trump had released have "popped up" in Kabul...

What a cluster-fuck...

Trump made it bad with his deal, Biden has made it worse.
Course none of this would be happening if Obama hadn't sold us out years ago. Personally....I don't think alot of what our government does could be blamed on Trump because he never was completely in charge of it. Somebody probably told him that releasing political prisoners would be a good idea and an act of good faith....and he believed them. However, Obama trading 5 Taliban generals for one deserter was essentially treason. Intentionally giving aid to the enemy.
The reason he made the trade was to broker a deal with Iran....and to coverup his own criminal actions in a arms deal.....which eventually resulted in Benghazi.
The truth is....as long as there is a Democrat in the White House nothing the US does can be counted on. Democrats make promises but rarely come thru on their promises. Their hatred for America makes it easy for them to make deals with our enemies. Their greed provides the excuse.

Last edited:
So you actually believe that the men who were responsible for training those 300K, could not SEE that they weren't ready? No, anyone vaguely familiar with such NCOs would understand that these guys could tell if those they trained were just going through the motions and if the trainers didn't care it was because of some culture of apathy that had taken hold after 20 unending years of that BS. STILL, the mid-grade officers who were handling these groups could NOT have missed that kind of sentiment in their people.

As someone who has been an Army NCO, I can tell you they probably complained once or twice, were told to shut up and saluted and marched.

The reality is, of the 300,000 members of the Afghan "Army", only 20,000 were really combat ready. The rest were just collecting a paycheck because it's not like there were bunches of other job opportunities. Except towards the end, the corrupt commanders were not only not paying their men, they weren't even making sure they got fed.

No wonder they all dropped their rifles.

Trump DID begin actually moving toward getting our people out but his staff also worked with the SAME Pentagon wizards that just presided over this monumental charlie foxtrot, to create a much different, workable plan and it was left for the incoming administration. If we are to believe the media, they report that at least FIVE sources from that building full of ass-kissers said that Joe basically told them "I got this, don't need your input".

OH, please. We had four years of Trump's Workable plans in this country, which included plagues, riots and unemployment. The reality was, Trump's plan would have had us all out in May, not August. Which means it would have unfolded exactly the same way.

Yes, Biden ignored the people in the Pentagon who had ensured his last three predecessors that we were making progress over there, and we just needed a few more years, and a little more money, and we can totally make this work. He watched these people bamboozle Obama and he wasn't going to go for it.

I just wonder which of them will get across the finish line with the first ghost-written tale of this unnecessary humiliation. And I doubt we've seen the worst impact from this. With an unknown number of thousands of Americans stranded behind Taliban lines, the idea that they will behave like civilized human beings and play nice with those they've been trying to kill for a GENERATION, is a bit too optimistic for any realist.

Most of the "Americans" over there are the Haliburton War Profiteers who were trying to pick the last bits of meat off a corpse.... but the Taliban announced yesterday they will allow free access to the airports and we are flying out 1000 people a day and increasing. So we will probably get all of our people out and all the quislings who backed the wrong horse.

He also had the Pentagon boys draft a plan that provided a STICK to go along with any incentives given in the negotiations. As in, "break your word and we'll have enough power left there to END YOU PERSONALLY".
THAT is how you deal with demon worshipping, 7th century, little-boy diddling GOAT HERDERS.
Joe told his generals to pound sand and do it HIS way. If any of them had an ounce of integrity or honor they'd have resigned the commission and walked away from this.

We've been threatening to crush the Taliban for 20 years now. I don't think we believed it anymore, and it's pretty clear they didn't.

Course none of this would be happening if Obama hadn't sold us out years ago. Personally....I don't think alot of what our government does could be blamed on Trump because he never was completely in charge of it. Somebody probably told him that releasing political prisoners would be a good idea and an act of good faith....and he believed them. However, Obama trading 5 Taliban generals for one deserter was essentially treason. Intentionally giving aid to the enemy.

The release of these leaders was something the Afghan Government had requested, as they saw them as people they could work with in the inevitable day they had to negotiate with the Taliban.

Also, what legal mechanism were we still holding these guys under, exactly? (Either the five Obama released or the 5000 Trump released.) They weren't "prisoners of war", as we didn't give them the rights they were entitled to under the Geneva Convention. They weren't criminals because we never charged them with a crime and they hadn't committed any crimes under American Law.

You're so full of shit - no one wants to hear your ma unaltered fiction.

The guys Trump released were NOTHING. The Taliban 5 were THE leaders of 5 tribes, Warlords, some of the Taliban's top leaders at the time.
One of the guys Trump released was Abdul Ghani Baradar, the new leader of Afghanistan.
Not only did Trump release this guy, but he held negotiations with him without consulting the Afghan Government.

CNN reported at the time that a week after the 5's release one of them went back to their tribe/fighters and destroyed the village that helped in his capture. CNN reported they slaughtered EVERYONE - men, women, & children IOT send a message to every other Afghani not to cross the Taliban and/or work with the Americans!

Do you have a link to that? Or are you just making shit up?

As far as Afghanistan's future is concerned, one goat raper is about like the next. THAT doesn't change the fact that we had plenty of time and force available on the ground to IMPOSE our will on them until this evacuation could be completed. Had Trump been president and allowed this to happen, I'd be just as disgusted and angry as I am with Mr Potato Head.

Oh, please.. You didn't complain when Trump's incompetence killed 600,000 Americans. I doubt you'd be angry if this had happened on his watch.

The release of these leaders was something the Afghan Government had requested, as they saw them as people they could work with in the inevitable day they had to negotiate with the Taliban.

Also, what legal mechanism were we still holding these guys under, exactly? (Either the five Obama released or the 5000 Trump released.) They weren't "prisoners of war", as we didn't give them the rights they were entitled to under the Geneva Convention. They weren't criminals because we never charged them with a crime and they hadn't committed any crimes under American Law.

One of the guys Trump released was Abdul Ghani Baradar, the new leader of Afghanistan.
Not only did Trump release this guy, but he held negotiations with him without consulting the Afghan Government.

Do you have a link to that? Or are you just making shit up?
1. Hard to find what Google vendors to protect Barry...but I'll find and post link.

2. I lived through this, stationed/fighting over there at the time.

3. These terrorists were NOT released as part of the deal to get Bergdahl released. The Haqani terrorists who took Bergdahl were PAID by Obama to let him go. The Haqani group hated Al Qaeda. The 5 were not released to the Haqani group...because tge 5 meant nothing to them.

Oh, please.. You didn't complain when Trump's incompetence killed 600,000 Americans. I doubt you'd be angry if this had happened on his watch.
Trump did not kill 600,000 Americans, you nut bag. Thank you, though, for destroying all credibility you may have had- it spares us all from having to read any more of your bullshit.

So let me get this straight. Obama releases five Jihadis, who the Afghan Government actually requested as possible mediators, in order to get Bowe Berghal back... and this was bad.

Trump released 5000 Taliban fighters who immediately went back to the fight, and this is oh, so, fine with you guys.
If I understand correctly (and I'm not Trump apologist), Trump also, as part of the deal, gave the Afghan's the ability to call military air support and strikes if the Taliban started moving. This was pulled by Biden. I read yesterday, in a interview yesterday, a CIA Analyst told this current administration that pulling out and leaving Afghan to defend for themselves was very bad and their intelligence was ignored by the Biden administration.

We should all keep in mind that every administration has to barter with other countries, as much as we may hate it, see it, read it...It happens. It's like the NFL Draft. You pick a player, and you really don't know how things are going to turn out immediately and it usually takes a few years to see how the pick/trade works out. I think we can all agree, that we really don't know what happens behind closed doors and the information that comes out of those closed doors and relayed by our MSM. We probably only her half truths most of the time while kept in the dark most of the time so we can live our lives and spend our money.

Trump did not kill 600,000 Americans, you nut bag. Thank you, though, for destroying all credibility you may have had- it spares us all from having to read any more of your bullshit.
These types of responses clearly show the emotional intelligence that is absent.
China, the Wuhan Lab, and those who are clearly ignoring that the virus was released from that lab due to gain of function research is the reason millions have died of Covid.

Carlson is way off; these vermin aren't doing what they do because they're incompetent buffoons, they're doing what they do because they are complete scum. The incompetent buffoons are their base that got them in office.

Shahada Bro signals his Muslim buddies.

Shahada-edited.png

1. Hard to find what Google vendors to protect Barry...but I'll find and post link.

2. I lived through this, stationed/fighting over there at the time.

3. These terrorists were NOT released as part of the deal to get Bergdahl released. The Haqani terrorists who took Bergdahl were PAID by Obama to let him go. The Haqani group hated Al Qaeda. The 5 were not released to the Haqani group...because tge 5 meant nothing to them.
Get back to me when you get a link to your whacky conspiracy theories.

NO one believes you were over there... but if you were, it explains why we lost.

Trump let Covid rage out of control... totally his fault.

If I understand correctly (and I'm not Trump apologist), Trump also, as part of the deal, gave the Afghan's the ability to call military air support and strikes if the Taliban started moving. This was pulled by Biden. I read yesterday, in a interview yesterday, a CIA Analyst told this current administration that pulling out and leaving Afghan to defend for themselves was very bad and their intelligence was ignored by the Biden administration.

First, the Air FOrce did do airstrikes

It just didn't do any good because at that point, the Afghan Army was giving up in droves.

Get back to me when you get a link to your whacky conspiracy theories.

NO one believes you were over there... but if you were, it explains why we lost.

Trump let Covid rage out of control... totally his fault.

First, the Air FOrce did do airstrikes

It just didn't do any good because at that point, the Afghan Army was giving up in droves.
Because we all know Democrats open borders and shipping ChiCom Flu illegals all over America would have prevented Americans being sick!
44D0A6BC-C5BE-415F-A00C-AF4E0C57F99C.gif

You know JoeB's certifiably batshit crazy. The other Joe B is just senile. Neither has any business outside of some custodial institution.

Forum List

Back