Taliban are starting people in Afghanistan

You have admitted over and over again that you do.
Well I do have a rational fear of ghettos after dark if that's what you mean. You don't even know what a ghetto is. In New England 25% of your classrooms are poor white trash. That's not ghetto.

So you live in fear, just as I said.
Yes, I "LIVE" in fear. More so than some, less than others. This guy JD on the Howard Stern show is neurotic about dying. Someone breaking into his home randomly and killing him. I don't fear that. I don't fear airplanes. I don't fear bear even though there are bear on the property.

But every fear I live with is rational and keeps me alive. My dad's black coworkers always told him Pete tell your sons to stay out of the city.

And I've seen enough war movies to know there is no glory getting blown up on the beaches of normandy or the jungles of Viet Nam. No thanks. You know who else had this fear? Mohammad Ali. Great man.

..... I've seen enough war movies to know ......
:rolleyes:

1638477728564.png

Great boxer. At the time he was a brainwashed racist doing what some nutty cult leader told him to do and say.
He became an icon for it. Turns out he and the nutter cult leader were right. They were white devils. I know you deny they exist today but do you deny it even back then?

1638480246241.png

He became an icon for it.

For being a racist dupe? Figures a racist like you would want to believe that.
He became a legend for his boxing prowess, and later for rejecting the stupid cult and its racist notions.

For being a racist dupe? Figures a racist like you would want to believe that.
He became a legend for his boxing prowess, and later for rejecting the stupid cult and its racist notions.
He became legend for rejecting Islam?

Your vote caused this. You are responsible for so much horror. Same with the Dancing Grandmas, you don't give a shit

Trump made his agreement with the Taliban in February of 2020... and he reduced US troops from13,000 to 2500 by Sept 2020..

Look sweets. Not one hair was harmed on a soldier for 18 months.......check. Taliban kept their part of Trump negotiations.Then as we leave 13 were dead because of your vote

we traded 1000 for 5000 hostages in good faith in the negotiations..check................That was a fucked up move now because of your vote

We would keep a major air base to keep tabs on these rogue actors.You fucked that one up

Then we leave near 100 billion of arms for the Taliban. You know how GD dumb that was

Then we strand 1000s of people with the army the first one to go.....................Do you know how fucking stupid that was.We left Americans stranded wench

Then we leave a country in ruins, starvation, killing people................Your vote again

Gee I think I just shredded you to coleslaw

This is really stupid. Where do you think the Suicide bombers came from?

These people have had DECADES to create mass producing farms for food, dig numerous wells for water sources, and create stockpiles of food for themselves.

They have also had the training by the US Military to take care of themselves against invaders, which THEY CHOSE TO IGNORE.

But instead of taking care of these things, they would obviously rather lay around screwing the hell out of each other and bang out kids that they have no way to take care of!

The ONLY help they need is STERILIZATION!!

They have had more than enough time to learn how to take care of themselves and protect themselves on numerous levels. AND THEY REFUSED ALL OF IT!

The rest of the world does NOT need to cater and pander to THEIR narcissism and lethargy!!
I surely will not!!

all we can do for them is pray , I been in tears about this , basically its genocide, and It is Biden and Trumps fault , we cant even go and help them , their is no way to stop or do anything about this ,
This is a massive failed American policy we are so good at, war, suffering, the murder of millions and then ending with abandonment that we have down to a science.

Would not have been any different if Trump had departed.
That is a lot of shit showing you are not only delusional but treasonous as even stupid can't be the excuse for this talk. Well unless you followed throw with a few solid hits in the head with a 36" crow bar

Forum List

Back