Taliban are starting people in Afghanistan

Because of your vote, we caused so much misery to a whole lot of people

You need to start taking responsibility for your non stop bull shit

You people cannot govern. I would only trust you people for your knowledge of nose rings and body desecration
Trump was a foreign policy disaster. So was Bush. And Reagan is actually the one responsible for Afganistan. Ever see the movie Charlie Wilson's war? It's a true story.

So you think Trump would make the Taliban the best armed unit in the world now?

I know your trying to convince yourself but we'll start here
You're trying to pretend things would be better if Trump were president. That's not provable or even a serious suggesting.

So you think Trump would make the Taliban the best armed unit in the world now?

I know your trying to convince yourself but we'll start here
He would have pulled out like he did in Syria. Most of the weapons the Taliban has belonged to the Afghan government. What was Trump's plan to disarm the Afghan government?

will you be one on the front line bobo?.....or will you be holding the coats of those who will be?....

Bobo the Clown already stated that he wants to show up at the next Trump rally with an AR-15.

Rittenhouse

Maybe he should go straighten out those mean old Taliban first.

will you be one on the front line bobo?.....or will you be holding the coats of those who will be?....
One of my fears growing up was having to go to war. I was so glad when I turned 43

Under federal law, the oldest recruit any military branch can enlist is 42. Even so, each branch of the U.S. military may set their own policy below that age limit for applicants seeking to enlist. The maximum age for joining the Army is 35 years.

That certainly fits your profile.
Well you didn't serve.

And yea, I feared a guy like Bush 1 might send me to Iraq to fight some bullshit war for some bullshit reason.

I'm sure you would have proudly and courageously served if drafted, liar.

Well you didn't serve.
No I didn't, but I didn't live my life in fear of being called on if necessary and I didn't rejoice at finally being too old to serve. You are a completely self-centered coward.

One of my fears growing up was having to go to war. I was so glad when I turned 43

Under federal law, the oldest recruit any military branch can enlist is 42. Even so, each branch of the U.S. military may set their own policy below that age limit for applicants seeking to enlist. The maximum age for joining the Army is 35 years.
but you have no problem sending others to go fight a war in some god forsaken place?.....

No I didn't, but I didn't live my life in fear of being called on if necessary and I didn't rejoice at finally being too old to serve. You are a completely self-centered coward.
I didn't "live my life in fear" idiot. It was a fear of mine growing up.

What fears did you have growing up? Being raped? Kidnapped? I bet you won't admit one.

Read that to yourself very slowly.
I don't live my life in fear. What does that even mean? When I go out and I see a shady looking suspect, my radar goes up. Typically I can tell trouble when I see it. And I have a lot to lose. I understand not everyone has a lot to lose. Run into one of those people, you better be afraid.

Glad you weren't teaching in Oxford, MI this week. I guess that tells me I should be cautious of young white males too. Hell, they shoot up places more than black young men do.

Forum List

Back