What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taliban are starting people in Afghanistan

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
_Alexa_

_Alexa_

VIP Member
Reaction score
all we can do for them is pray , I been in tears about this , basically its genocide, and It is Biden and Trumps fault , we cant even go and help them , their is no way to stop or do anything about this ,

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
all we can do for them is pray , I been in tears about this , basically its genocide, and It is Biden and Trumps fault , we cant even go and help them , their is no way to stop or do anything about this ,
It's sad to be sure but it's not like we didn't try. It should be a lesson to anyone in the future that you can't free a people against their will.

OP
_Alexa_

_Alexa_

VIP Member
Reaction score
i know , we did try to get people out both uk and US and allys its not the its not the arm forces fault at all and i know we tried so hard to get me them out :crying:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If only we'd nuked that place when we left.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We refuse to let the dumb Americans know here what their vote did

20 years of blood and it ended up like this.
Do you mean voted for Biden, tramp made the deal with the taliban.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do give a shit but it's clear that 20 years of effort was for naught and 20 more would not have made any difference.
I know you care dude. i just say that shit to you guys because I'm one big Smart Ass. But we left that country in a world of a hurtin compared to a yr ago

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you mean voted for Biden, tramp made the deal with the taliban.
Look sweets. Not one hair was harmed on a soldier for 18 months.......check. Taliban kept their part of Trump negotiations.Then as we leave 13 were dead because of your vote

we traded 1000 for 5000 hostages in good faith in the negotiations..check................That was a fucked up move now because of your vote

We would keep a major air base to keep tabs on these rogue actors.You fucked that one up

Then we leave near 100 billion of arms for the Taliban. You know how GD dumb that was

Then we strand 1000s of people with the army the first one to go.....................Do you know how fucking stupid that was.We left Americans stranded wench

Then we leave a country in ruins, starvation, killing people................Your vote again

Gee I think I just shredded you to coleslaw

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe their neighbors will care and step up. Maybe russia. Or China. It’s chinas turn.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do give a shit but it's clear that 20 years of effort was for naught and 20 more would not have made any difference.
We spent billions a year over there. Now we don’t. Now we rebuild our own infrastructure that’s falling apart, not Afghanistan’s.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We spent billions a year over there. Now we don’t. Now we rebuild our own infrastructure that’s falling apart, not Afghanistan’s.
Because of your vote, we caused so much misery to a whole lot of people

You need to start taking responsibility for your non stop bull shit

You people cannot govern. I would only trust you people for your knowledge of nose rings and body desecration

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They weren't starving before we invaded. Countries are always worse off after we decided to get involved there.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look sweets. Not one hair was harmed on a soldier for 18 months.......check. Taliban kept their part of Trump negotiations.Then as we leave 13 were dead because of your vote

we traded 1000 for 5000 hostages in good faith in the negotiations..check................That was a fucked up move now because of your vote

We would keep a major air base to keep tabs on these rogue actors.You fucked that one up

Then we leave near 100 billion of arms for the Taliban. You know how GD dumb that was

Then we strand 1000s of people with the army the first one to go.....................Do you know how fucking stupid that was.We left Americans stranded wench

Then we leave a country in ruins, starvation, killing people................Your vote again

Gee I think I just shredded you to coleslaw
Would not have been any different if Trump had departed.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List