Talent Shows finest

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Ever watch the different talent shows music videos? Some are good, some are better, some are best and every once in a while you find one that is exceptional.

Ever watch the different talent shows music videos? Some are good, some are better, some are best and every once in a while you find one that is exceptional.

I really didn't find her exceptional, but yes, I do sometimes get lost in the world of youtube for the blind auditions for the Voice in different countries.

I really didn't find her exceptional, but yes, I do sometimes get lost in the world of youtube for the blind auditions for the Voice in different countries.

Maybe I think so because I do love that song and her version of it.

The best music makes you feel it.

Maybe I think so because I do love that song and her version of it.

The best music makes you feel it.

More power to you. I felt that her drawn out one verse was contrived.

Forum List

Back