Taking Children Out Of States To Have Abortions To Be Considered Illegal 'Human Trafficking' In Idaho

More of the BS “fungible” argument

The federal government doesn’t pay for abortion……period
You’re a fucking liar, Medicaid is used in many states to pay for abortion.
And you would absolutely support federal funding for killing those kids.

And yeah, you don’t understand how money works, either, retard, when you don’t understand fungibility.

Parenthood is not slavery you delusional bint. Piss off.

This loser has gone far past having any kind of reason and is now just a DNC babble-machine.

A foreign one, even, with no right to anything that resembles an opinion about anything that happens in the States.

Don't try to reason with it.

Laugh at it.

Eh, see this is where I have to disagree. How does a state make a law about what you are going to do in another state, if what you are doing is not illegal in the state you are going to. I guess you could make the argument that a state could charge them for using their highways for the commission of a crime? But the activity is not being performed in their state.

Also, if a bank robber was arrested in one state to rob a bank in another state, would the state they were arrested in be able to charge that person for traversing their state to commit a crime? Likely not, they would just be arrested for planning a crime, not for traveling to the crime.

Besides, abortion services could be considered under the umbrella of interstate commerce, which are federally regulated.

I’m just not good with states trying to prevent people from doing things in other states. If Idaho wants to ban abortion, that’s fine, but what they are trying to do is regulate what people do in other states.

This begs the question….could those other states sue idaho for preventing people from coming to their states for legal services?
Prostitutes in Nevada cannot advertise in Idaho....
Because prostitution is illegal in Idaho.

Same thing.

Idaho cannot stop Idaho resident from visiting Nevada Brotheld
Correct....
And they are free to drive their own car or take a bus ride or Even charter a plane to Nevada to go to a brothel.

But the brothel cannot advertise in Idaho on billboards or newspapers.

Then they would have parental consent and / or the parents would be taking them, wouldn't they?
Children in state custody are the ones mostly affected by this.
(Foster kids)

If a foster child becomes pregnant then the foster child will have to carry the child to term.

You’re a fucking liar, Medicaid is used in many states to pay for abortion.
And you would absolutely support federal funding for killing those kids.

And yeah, you don’t understand how money works, either, retard, when you don’t understand fungibility.

There are no limits to the depths you will sink to, in order to impose YOUR will on women. Your misogyny, and that of the Republican men who are passing these hateful laws enslaving women, will fail. Women won't allow this to happen to them again.

That's the choice of the one concieved? You are arguing not all concieved are worthy of protection.

Did the woman who had a condemn break consent to pregnancy? Did the woman whose birth control failed consent to pregnancy?

Can any minor actually consent to pregnancy?

We already established you have nothing but false conflations. We all know unwanted pregnancies are 100% preventable outside of rape; if you don't know that take a sex ed course and have an adult explain it to you. I doubt developing any moral sense will work on you so try the basic biology lessons.

We already established you have nothing but false conflations.

I'm asking you your opinions of the examples I state. You keep avoiding answering.

We all know unwanted pregnancies are 100% preventable outside of rape; if you don't know that take a sex ed course and have an adult explain it to you. I doubt developing any moral sense will work on you so try the basic biology lessons.

Whether they are or not is irrelevant. What makes any life less worthy that you are willing to allow it to end?

I'm asking you your opinions of the examples I state. You keep avoiding answering.

Whether they are or not is irrelevant. What makes any life less worthy that you are willing to allow it to end?

I've already answered that many times here. If you can't figure it out try focusing on knitting or finger painting as a hobby.

I've already answered that many times here. If you can't figure it out try focusing on knitting or finger painting as a hobby.

You haven't. You support abortion for rape right? Why is that entity worthy of being killed but not others?

You argue the woman who was raped didn't choose to be raped. No she didn't but is it about the life that is ended or the persons actions that really bother you?

Forum List

Back