Taking Children Out Of States To Have Abortions To Be Considered Illegal 'Human Trafficking' In Idaho

A State cannot interfere with interstate commerce or interfere with citizens crossing state lines

Right up to their borders, yes they can.

They're talking about the part that is happening IN THE STATE OF IDAHO, but I'm not surprised that you don't understand something so simple.

So I did check.

A Labor, Health and Human Services bill unveiled in 2021 excluded the amendment. However, the amendment was reinserted into the federal budget that was passed in March 2022.

Still in place.

Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia.

I posted a link to it. And, most Republicans and indies aren't against abortions for rape and incest victims, no matter how many commies and deviant gimps keep claiming they are.

Are those concieved not all worthy of protection?

Are those concieved not all worthy of protection?

that would forcing a woman to have a child she didn't legally consent to. Of course you need to distort the issue with fake 'logic', so go ahead and pretend both positions are 'contradictory', it just makes you look as dishonest as you are anyway. That's because you and your peers have no real sense of right and wrong and don't want it.

that would forcing a woman to have a child she didn't legally consent to. Of course you need to distort the issue with fake 'logic', so go ahead and pretend both positions are 'contradictory', it just makes you look as dishonest as you are anyway. That's because you and your peers have no real sense of right and wrong and don't want it.

That's the choice of the one concieved? You are arguing not all concieved are worthy of protection.

Did the woman who had a condemn break consent to pregnancy? Did the woman whose birth control failed consent to pregnancy?

Can any minor actually consent to pregnancy?

Right up to their borders, yes they can.

They're talking about the part that is happening IN THE STATE OF IDAHO, but I'm not surprised that you don't understand something so simple.

Actually, there are laws against that too.

You can’t stop a vehicle without suspicion of a crime being committed. Traveling to another state is not a crime. They can ban abortion in their state but can’t ban abortion in other states or restrict its citizens from interstate travel

Actually, there are laws against that too.

You can’t stop a vehicle without suspicion of a crime being committed. Traveling to another state is not a crime. They can ban abortion in their state but can’t ban abortion in other states or restrict its citizens from interstate travel

:blahblah:

The bus with the non-parent taking someone else's child across state lines to have an abortion should NEVER leave the station.

Maybe the parents are okay with it, but under this law, looks like they'd be charged with 'harboring' a minor for the purposes of going across state lines for an abortion (IANAL, so I could be reading it wrong).

In any case, conservatives seem pretty damn determined to force women to remain pregnant and bring unwanted kids into the world. Of course the number of unwanted kids will invariably outnumber the loud-mouths who would be willing to drop what they're doing to place them with adoptive parents or expand welfare to pay for them.

Maybe the parents are okay with it, but under this law, looks like they'd be charged with 'harboring' a minor for the purposes of going across state lines for an abortion (IANAL, so I could be reading it wrong).

In any case, conservatives seem pretty damn determined to force women to remain pregnant and bring unwanted kids into the world. Of course the number of unwanted kids will invariably outnumber the loud-mouths who would be willing to drop what they're doing to place them with adoptive parents or expand welfare to pay for them.
Depends on the legal age to obtain an abortion without parental consent

Depends on the legal age to obtain an abortion without parental consent

And I guess that's the complicated part. Not sure I am onboard with helping someone get a medical procedure without parental consent. Not sure we need to prosecute it like human trafficking, either. This is just an intimidation tactic.

Forum List

Back