Take the louie888 challenge!

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
OK, ready? This is really simple. I challenge each of you to ask 100 children 3 simple questions and then report back here with your results. If you can't find 100 kids, get off your computer and go outside, lol, but seriously, don't worry, just ask as many as you can.

1) Is it right to steal land and homes?

2) If your father lived somewhere before you were born, would it be OK for you to go there and claim that land and home as your own?

3) If your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents lived somewhere, would it be OK for you to go there and claim that land and home as your own?

I am looking forward to the results coming in. This should be fun.

I went out to ask the kids but there were only boys. Looks like we Germans decline behause of this. However, they were too stupid to understand the questions. I think they have no school or something.

OK, ready? This is really simple. I challenge each of you to ask 100 children 3 simple questions and then report back here with your results. If you can't find 100 kids, get off your computer and go outside, lol, but seriously, don't worry, just ask as many as you can.

2) If your father lived somewhere before you were born, would it be OK for you to go there and claim that land and home as your own?

3) If your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents lived somewhere, would it be OK for you to go there and claim that land and home as your own?

Strawman+playbackups+com.jpg

This seems to be a pointless exercise. What are you attempting to get at here?

He likes to talk to himself.

So far Louie, one intelligent 6th grader told me that MONARCHIES and GOVTS have been the largest land thieves in History..

• Banned

So far Louie, one intelligent 6th grader told me that MONARCHIES and GOVTS have been the largest land thieves in History..
He is smarter than average for sure, but has not answered any of the questions. Or did he answer, "No, of course not" to all three and you didn't feel like admitting that?

He is smarter than average for sure, but has not answered any of the questions. Or did he answer, "No, of course not" to all three and you didn't feel like admitting that?

OF COURSE that answers your Question #1. In the past centuries, MONARCHIES and tyrants stole land and houses.

It was RIGHT THEN --- because MIGHT made RIGHT in those days.. Ask the Ottoman Empire or the Brits or the fucking ROMANS about their "conquests" of Israel/Palestine.

THAT's where all your problems began. Want me to ask the 6th grader about the History of the HolyLand and exactly WHO "stole land and houses"??? I can do that... :biggrin:

• Banned
OF COURSE that answers your Question #1. In the past centuries, MONARCHIES and tyrants stole land and houses.
No kid, but a psychopath would say it is right to steal land and homes and that kid never said it was right either. Now you are simply lying.

No kid, but a psychopath would say it is right to steal land and homes and that kid never said it was right either. Now you are simply lying.

Did you ever TAKE a history class? Why is it you didn't understand a WORD about Empires and Monarchies being the largest EVER land and home thieves? Are YOU a kid?

Muslims/Arabs are allowed to steal land.
No one is ever allowed to take it back.
If you do, they'll whine.

OK, I have my first report. I volunteer at elementary schools to read to children. Today, I had 2nd graders, 28 of them. For question 1, 28 out of 28 replied "no." For question 2, 28 out of 28 replied "no." For question 3, 28 out of 28 either first giggled and then replied "no," offered me a blank stare prior to responding "no" or simply replied "no."

I realize this is a tiny sample, but folks, this stuff really is obvious to a young child.

OK, I have my first report. I volunteer at elementary schools to read to children. Today, I had 2nd graders, 28 of them. For question 1, 28 out of 28 replied "no." For question 2, 28 out of 28 replied "no." For question 3, 28 out of 28 either first giggled and then replied "no," offered me a blank stare prior to responding "no" or simply replied "no."

I realize this is a tiny sample, but folks, this stuff really is obvious to a young child.
Again, what is your point? You do have one, right? How about you just get to it.

Your peers...uh huh.

We better lower age requirements for Representatives.

Again, what is your point? You do have one, right? How about you just get to it.
Not sure if you are serious or a troll, but you get the benefit of the doubt for now.

Do you know what forum this is?

Have you read any other threads?

In short, every thread here seems to devolve into question 3 from the OP. If your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents lived somewhere, would it be OK for you to go there and claim that land and home as your own?

Israel's shills come on here daily and pretend that this is OK. The entire rest of the world, even young children, know how insane that is.

Not sure if you are serious or a troll, but you get the benefit of the doubt for now.

Do you know what forum this is?

Have you read any other threads?

In short, every thread here seems to devolve into question 3 from the OP. If your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents lived somewhere, would it be OK for you to go there and claim that land and home as your own?

Israel's shills come on here daily and pretend that this is OK. The entire rest of the world, even young children, know how insane that is.

Once Muslims steal some land, no one ever gets to take it back, right?

louie has no ability to formulate an objective system of beliefs concerning theft of land and return, thus creates a (sadly common) hypocrisy as outlined in this thread and others. He, like many others, creates a separate set of rules for the Jewish people. (Even to the extent of denying there is such a "real" thing).

He vehemently argues on the one hand that theft of land is wrong, while arguing on the other that its not wrong when committed against the Jewish people.

He argues on the one hand that foreigners should "go home" while supporting the continued presence of Arab invaders and colonizers in Israel.

He argues on the one hand that European settlers should not steal "Palestinian" land while on the other arguing that it is just fine for European settlers to steal the Americas and Australia.

He argues on the one hand that the possessor of the land has rights to the land while on the other that possessor must return the land to its owners.

Its a mess.

Forum List

Back