Take a Moment to Appreciate

...why don't you ever want to appreciate a white player????--I know--you hate whites

I don't think thats taking anything away from white players at all. I would still put Babe Ruth as the best of all time though. Won 3 world series games as a pitcher and then turned around and put up over 700 lifetime home runs with a .690 slugging percentage.
Hispanic players like Clemente though added a different kind of energy and I think, only upped the competition.

I don't think thats taking anything away from white players at all. I would still put Babe Ruth as the best of all time though. Won 3 world series games as a pitcher and then turned around and put up over 700 lifetime home runs with a .690 slugging percentage.
Hispanic players like Clemente though added a different kind of energy and I think, only upped the competition.
..bringing up race means you are a racist......Unko is a hypocrite and racist

Today is Roberto Clemente Day and the start of Hispanic Heritage Month. It's worth taking a moment to appreciate this part of our national family. Another flavor in the Melting Pot.

Roberto Clemente was my favorite baseball player of all time. I attended his first game on April 17, 1955. He was one of the best hitters of all times and had the strongest throwing arm I ever imagined possible. I was at a New Years eve party in Germany on 12/31/1972 when his death was announced all the BB fans at the party were subdued for the rest of the party. I refuse to believe the news.

Clemente was a humble and gracious man and died while delivering aid in a plane he chartered for earthquake victims. He will always be remembered.

Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Baseball Hall of Fame
Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Empty Star.svg
Member of the National
Career highlights and awards
Teams
MLB statistics
Last MLB appearance
MLB debut
Roberto Clemente
Roberto Clemente 1965.jpg
Clemente in 1965
Right fielder
Born: August 18, 1934
Barrio San Antón, Carolina, Puerto Rico
Died: December 31, 1972 (aged 38)
Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico
Batted: Right
Threw: Right
April 17, 1955, for the Pittsburgh Pirates
October 3, 1972, for the Pittsburgh Pirates
Batting average.317
Hits3,000
Home runs240
Runs batted in1,305
Induction1973
Vote92.7% (first ballo

Sounds like a good reason for tacos.
Do you need a reason? I took my boys to the North End of Boston last weekend for no particular reason. Amazing food every ten feet or so! I was full from just the smells after walking a few blocks. No tacos though.

Spoken like a true frightened racist.
Today is Roberto Clemente Day and the start of Hispanic Heritage Month. It's worth taking a moment to appreciate this part of our national family. Another flavor in the Melting Pot.

Today is Lary Bird Day and the start of Caucasion Heritage Month. It's worth taking a moment to appreciate this part of our national family. Another flavor in the Melting Pot....a Caucasion in a racist sport that discriminates against whites

I think we're more of a salad bowl than a melting pot.

Today is Lary Bird Day and the start of Caucasion Heritage Month. It's worth taking a moment to appreciate this part of our national family. Another flavor in the Melting Pot....a Caucasion in a racist sport that discriminates against whites
Why don't you take your white privilege and stick it up your arse....

Forum List

Back