Take a look at the garbage masquerading as professors that is indoctrinating our youth.

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The first thing that comes to mind is why the fuck are they hiring KIDS with no real life experience to teach KIDS who also have no life experience. It's like a circle jerk of sheer stupidity. Greenie goes to college to learn from other greenies and then gets hired to teach the next wave of greenies.

THIS is why people say modern day college is a joke.

They could teach our kids things important to a future career but instead put far too much emphasis on emotionally charged bullshit.

i was going to disagree, but hey, you've got a youtube video.
Look at this ignorant fool. A 30 minute video with multiple examples is given of teachers in action and he posts the usual troll bullshit 2 minutes after the video is offered.

If you want to discuss the subject watch the video so our discussion isn't based on your imagination.

as i said, i wouldn't disagree with a man armed with a youtube video.
Sigh...
Would you rather I bitched about the teachers without any evidence as to why?

I've been trying to hold off putting you on ignore but you consistently offer NOTHING.

Let's try one more time. I'd love to have some meaningful banter if you can justify what those so called professors are spouting to the students.

If there are no biological differences how can there be white supremacy professor?

The first thing that comes to mind is why the fuck are they hiring KIDS with no real life experience to teach KIDS who also have no life experience. It's like a circle jerk of sheer stupidity. Greenie goes to college to learn from other greenies and then gets hired to teach the next wave of greenies.

They could teach our kids things important to a future career but instead put far too much emphasis on emotionally charged bullshit.

Why are conservatives so dead set against education?

Liberty University receives no state or fed funding so if parents don't care why should I?
Schools that receive government money should not be teaching that kind of shit with public money.
They benefit:
Liberty University, a hub of conservative politics, owes rapid growth to federal student loans
Then lobby:
Liberty University: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

Don't complain about public universities.

Why are conservatives so dead set against education?

Which of your beloved Black countries has a good education system, exactly?

i was going to disagree, but hey, you've got a youtube video.
Look at this ignorant fool. A 30 minute video with multiple examples is given of teachers in action and he posts the usual troll bullshit 2 minutes after the video is offered.

If you want to discuss the subject watch the video so our discussion isn't based on your imagination.
Del is a useless troll with nothing to offer.

Liberty University receives no state or fed funding so if parents don't care why should I?
Schools that receive government money should not be teaching that kind of shit with public money.
They benefit:
Liberty University, a hub of conservative politics, owes rapid growth to federal student loans
Then lobby:
Liberty University: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

Don't complain about public universities.
Dude you can go fuck yourself. I pay taxes in this country so I will voice my opinion however I God Damn see fit.

Forum List

Back