Take a Good Look Democrats, At What You Have Unleashed Upon America

Typical leftist distraction. I don't recall Trump being part of the OP. For 5 yrs we heard nothing but anti-Trump propaganda, and now It's their turn to face the music, but they always turn it back around to Trump. Can dish it out, but can't take it. Bunch of babies.
:lame2:
Nope, Stash. Trump was on TV every day and tweeting all night. He did it to himself because he's impulsive and can't shut up.

In your opinion, how could that have been avoided.

Trump could have taken a hard line on Russia and nuclear war would have been certain.

Trump could have taken an entirely different approach and worked out an agreement with Russia that could have satisfied both sides.

The first would have been completely impossible, while the second is highly likely.

You have to promote Trump for the right reason and then there will be some possibility of progress. Taking a hard line approach against Russia won't work and it will be shown to not work soon.

A mutually agreed upon peace is the only way forward now.
Omg you bring up trump

1. That's on Putin;
2. I guess you weren't alive in the 1970's
3. Bullshit and lies
4. There is no energy crisis. There is price gounging by the petroleum companies
5. Cleared up months ago
6. Already passed.
7. IOW's lies and bullshit are all you have.
Had NOTHING to do with the oil companies and everything to do with the Yom kippur War.

Typical leftist distraction. I don't recall Trump being part of the OP. For 5 yrs we heard nothing but anti-Trump propaganda, and now It's their turn to face the music, but they always turn it back around to Trump. Can dish it out, but can't take it. Bunch of babies.
:lame2:

Dimm's have lost the will for self-preservation.
They're probably planning a first strike against Russia the day after Sippy Cup speaks to NATO! (so sez one rumor floatin' around the interwebz.)

Omg you bring up trump
Look pal, I would be the first to say that Trump is a POS, but the fact is, he didn't get the world onto the brink of nuclear war during his term.

I'm challenging his supporters to claim how he accomplished that. If indeed he actually accomplished anything?

Let's suppose he did, and then you get with me on the challenge.

And if you can't understand that then forget it, we're finished.

Look pal, I would be the first to say that Trump is a POS, but the fact is, he didn't get the world onto the brink of nuclear war during his term.

I'm challenging his supporters to claim how he accomplished that. If indeed he actually accomplished anything?

Let's suppose he did, and then you get with me on the challenge.

And if you can't understand that then forget it, we're finished.
He did it because he’s a powerful American man.. he’s a leader.. Something you Democrats will never know anything about

to claim how Trump accomplished that.
We're finished.
You don’t accept reality Trump is a powerful American man the world is afraid of powerful American men . Women fall over themselves for us. World leader bow down.. we pick wolves not sheep.. no both pack could survive picking the weakest wolf.. Which is what Democrats do

He did it because he’s a powerful American man.. he’s a leader.. Something you Democrats will never know anything about
Nope. Trump is a ham fisted moron. If they flattered him he'd give it all away. No talent at all for negotiation.

No wars new deals tariffs on foreign nations shut the border down. Next you Commie troll?
Trump destroyed our South Carolina soybean farmers. Gave the whole soybean market to Brazil.

In your opinion, how could that have been avoided.

Trump could have taken a hard line on Russia and nuclear war would have been certain.

Trump could have taken an entirely different approach and worked out an agreement with Russia that could have satisfied both sides.

The first would have been completely impossible, while the second is highly likely.

You have to promote Trump for the right reason and then there will be some possibility of progress. Taking a hard line approach against Russia won't work and it will be shown to not work soon.

A mutually agreed upon peace is the only way forward now.
Lol, but Trump!!! This is about Biden and putin wouldn't have the money to invade Ukraine. Because Trump wouldn't of gave Putin a pipeline. We would still be energy independent.

All the Democrats who either voted for Joe Biden or manipulated votes to get him elected, need to take a good look at our March 2022 America. For that matter, just look at the whole world, and the state that it is in, after a little more than a year of Biden mismanagement, weakness, carelessness, corruption, and downright unconcern.

We now have:
1. the threat of nuclear war (which I haven't felt since the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962),
2. astronomical inflation like has never been seen,
3. reckless opening of the Mexican border, with millions of unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring in, and then being flown around the country on the taxpayer dollar,
4. energy crisis (after being world #1 energy producer)
5. Supply fiasco, with hundreds of cargo ships stalled
6. the Biden "American Rescue Plan (which be renamed > ARP as long as you're not white)
7. plenty more disasters you can add to this list
Yep... just look at what you (Republicans) made America do...

Next time, don't run an ignorant, arrogant, amoral, power-crazed Baboon who would go so far as to incite Insurrection in order to remain in power...

You've failed to answer the question but it's no mystery why you won't. It's quite impossible for you to even go near any consideration of a peaceful end to the war. You're still at the winning point in your thinking.

Nothing is possible with you because you're not ready to understand that Russia is going to refuse defeat.

If you understood the details of the Cuban missile crisis you would understand that the same conditions existed then.

After all these years, American arrogance is still getting in the way of understanding how Russia won it's objectives too in the situation in Cuba.
Sanction the pipeline and putin doesn't have the money to fund his invasion. Now Russia sells it to China and China sells it to us. That is what a bought and paid for Biden looks like.

Lol, but Trump!!! This is about Biden and putin wouldn't have the money to invade Ukraine. Because Trump wouldn't of gave Putin a pipeline. We would still be energy independent.
Trump wanted to force our European allies to buy more expensive natural gas from the US. Nordstream2 makes perfect economic sense. Putin needs to sell that gas, not flare it off. I've been wondering what the Stans are thinking. Some of that gas is theirs and they need to sell it.

Sanction the pipeline and putin doesn't have the money to fund his invasion. Now Russia sells it to China and China sells it to us. That is what a bought and paid for Biden looks like.
Don't be stupid. Russia exports between 5-7 million bpd.

Trump is always lazy and self centered. He said the epidemic would be over by April. He was only interested in his rallies and reelection.
Once in a while you post something of value, and then you revert to this type or irrelevant crap. Are you still recovering from TDS?

Forum List

Back