Taiwanese Church Shooter Was Roommates With A Biracial White Supremacist

Unlike you I don't need the benevolent white man to tell me what is true.

Uh Bush 41 and 43 served.

Well let me educate you boot licking sell out. I have a problem with a man who wouldn't serve when his country called him and then turns around and attacks the service record of men who did. Have your white husband explain it to you.
1) yeah you do, his name is Joey Xiden
2) yep, but they are republicans, we know you didn't vote for them
3) No you don't....you say nothing about Chuck, Xiden, Obama, etc....cause they are your plantation bosses

1) yeah you do, his name is Joey Xiden
...and yet you can show me defending Biden, but we know you are stuck up Trump's ass like a suppository.
2) yep, but they are republicans, we know you didn't vote for them.
we know that you lied and don't know what the hell you are talking about, when you said a president that served hadn't been elected since the 70s.
3) No you don't....you say nothing about Chuck, Xiden, Obama, etc....cause they are your plantation bosses.
I just said Biden and Trump were cowards who didn't serve when their country called. Ask your white husband to read it for you since you can't.

"As U.S. authorities searched for a motive in the mass shooting at a California church that killed one and injured five others, one question has consumed Chinese and Taiwanese communities worldwide: Is David Chou, the 68-year-old suspected shooter, Chinese or Taiwanese? Don Barnes, an Orange County sheriff, identified Chou as an immigrant from China in a press conference -- he said the Sunday attack at a Taiwanese church in Laguna Woods was possibly motivated by his political hatred of Taiwan."

But new details have proved that it is a lot more complicated than that......Chou is Taiwanese born.....but this story will prove just how complicated and sometimes arbitrary identity can be...

And now the kicker...at the time of the shooting, this guy was roommates with a self-proclaimed alt-right Nazi by the name of Jourdin Davis...and to make my point about identity being arbitrary more clear; Jourdin is black but hates that part of himself and identifies as white, but to make it even more clear how much he hates himself, he decided to be a Nazi too....Here is Jourdin going into the church shooter's room right after law enforcement searched it

Did these guys meet at some reactionary-right wing support group for confused people with fantasies of mass murder?? Because Jourdin has some thoughts on targeted murders of innocent people too -- well, I guess if they are "brown people" they aren't innocent and wannabe Nazis like him should allowed to shoot them on sight...

These two guys should have been a test case for why people no matter their race, identity or nationality can live together in peace....but when you bring up hatred of Taiwanese people even tho you yourself are Taiwanese -- or hatred of non-white people, even tho you yourself is non-white -- then things become fucked up...and you end trying to murder people in a church....again.....

View attachment 646724

When are you people going to stop committing these atrocities?

"As U.S. authorities searched for a motive in the mass shooting at a California church that killed one and injured five others, one question has consumed Chinese and Taiwanese communities worldwide: Is David Chou, the 68-year-old suspected shooter, Chinese or Taiwanese? Don Barnes, an Orange County sheriff, identified Chou as an immigrant from China in a press conference -- he said the Sunday attack at a Taiwanese church in Laguna Woods was possibly motivated by his political hatred of Taiwan."

But new details have proved that it is a lot more complicated than that......Chou is Taiwanese born.....but this story will prove just how complicated and sometimes arbitrary identity can be...

And now the kicker...at the time of the shooting, this guy was roommates with a self-proclaimed alt-right Nazi by the name of Jourdin Davis...and to make my point about identity being arbitrary more clear; Jourdin is black but hates that part of himself and identifies as white, but to make it even more clear how much he hates himself, he decided to be a Nazi too....Here is Jourdin going into the church shooter's room right after law enforcement searched it

Did these guys meet at some reactionary-right wing support group for confused people with fantasies of mass murder?? Because Jourdin has some thoughts on targeted murders of innocent people too -- well, I guess if they are "brown people" they aren't innocent and wannabe Nazis like him should allowed to shoot them on sight...

These two guys should have been a test case for why people no matter their race, identity or nationality can live together in peace....but when you bring up hatred of Taiwanese people even tho you yourself are Taiwanese -- or hatred of non-white people, even tho you yourself is non-white -- then things become fucked up...and you end trying to murder people in a church....again.....

View attachment 646724

What proof is there that either one was a “white supremacist”?

...and yet you can show me defending Biden, but we know you are stuck up Trump's ass like a suppository.

we know that you lied and don't know what the hell you are talking about, when you said a president that served hadn't been elected since the 70s.

I just said Biden and Trump were cowards who didn't serve when their country called. Ask your white husband to read it for you since you can't.
you've not once been critical of Obama, Clinton or Xiden's lack of military service. Yet, you follow them around like you are their whipping boy....oh because you are

No, I said a President you have supported hasn't....the Dems don't serve. Obvioiusly, Reagan, Bush, Bush II all served.

What about Obama and Clinton?? and the rest of your Dembot cult leaders that you worship and boot lick? Chucky? Reid? Adam Shifty? The Dem party, the party of the klan, is the party of cowards. That's why most in the military don't support them

Your fellow DemoKKKrats are on a killing spree, and you won't do anything about it.
Since I know you are a clown who is so ashamed of his own Conservative positions...you stupidly claim it's a Democrat position......let me ask you a question....

z09cntitled.jpg
The fantasy of wanting to be able to shoot "illegals" at the border.......is that a "Democrat" position or a position that is popular among "Republicans" -- because that is what your wanna be Nazi friend posted...

you've not once been critical of Obama, Clinton or Xiden's lack of military service. Yet, you follow them around like you are their whipping boy....oh because you are

No, I said a President you have supported hasn't....the Dems don't serve. Obvioiusly, Reagan, Bush, Bush II all served.

What about Obama and Clinton?? and the rest of your Dembot cult leaders that you worship and boot lick? Chucky? Reid? Adam Shifty?
There has been no reason for me to. Show me where any of the named above have attacked another person's service record. When they do that i be all over them as well.
The Dem party, the party of the klan, is the party of cowards. That's why most in the military don't support them.
Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Did your white husband make you become a Republican? It is Today's Republican Party that fights against any policy or bill that will help black and brown folks.

"Military bases swung hard away from Republicans in 2020 | The Economist" Military bases swung hard away from Republicans in 2020

A biracial white supremacist? Wait a minute. 0bama is also bi-racial, yet he is considered black. How come this guy isn't considered black? You're not telling me you leftwingers pick and choose according to what suits your divisive agenda, are you?
Or you are too stupid to puzzle out that the individual identifies himself.

There has been no reason for me to. Show me where any of the named above have attacked another person's service record. When they do that i be all over them as well.

Today's Republican Party has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Did your white husband make you become a Republican? It is Today's Republican Party that fights against any policy or bill that will help black and brown folks.

"Military bases swung hard away from Republicans in 2020 | The Economist" Military bases swung hard away from Republicans in 2020
hahah you are projecting again....your party, the party is the party of the klan...you just elected a man that fought against enforcing Brown, that was mentored by klan leaders like Byrd, and Eastland.....that still calls african-americans...."negros"

you know all this, and yet you still continue to worship him, and follow the party lies.

What about Obama and Clinton?? and the rest of your Dembot cult leaders that you worship and boot lick? Chucky? Reid? Adam Shifty? The Dem party, the party of the klan, is the party of cowards. That's why most in the military don't support them
Let me see if I can spell it out for you....

Not serving the military isn't bad...as many people have chosen not to serve....

However, EXPLICITLY ATTACKING SOMEONE'S military service - to the point you go so far as to say "prisoners of war" are not worthy of being honored -- that is what your cult leader did and you are too much of a coward to simply call it out without trying to find a way to point fingers elsewhere

You retards think you sound smart when you say this. In reality, this is just another deplorable outburst, looked down upon by any educated person.
hahah when you said "educated" you mean, brainwashed by the cult of the demaklan

"Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and Black Republican leaders."

The KKK was the Dems first Brownshirts.

Let me see if I can spell it out for you....

Not serving the military isn't bad...as many people have chosen not to serve....

However, EXPLICITLY ATTACKING SOMEONE'S military service - to the point you go so far as to say "prisoners of war" are not worthy of being honored -- that is what your cult leader did and you are too much of a coward to simply call it out without trying to find a way to point fingers elsewhere
I wasn't the one claiming it was bad. The poster I was responding to was.

hahah you are projecting again....your party, the party is the party of the klan...you just elected a man that fought against enforcing Brown, that was mentored by klan leaders like Byrd, and Eastland.....that still calls african-americans...."negros"

you know all this, and yet you still continue to worship him, and follow the party lies.
and today, in 2022...the only ideology that is even REMOTELY hinting at overturning Brown v Board is who??

And today......in 2022...the only ideology that is still butt hurt over something like "interracial marriage" is who??

You are a clown who spouts out clown arguments to try to defend clownish positions

and today, in 2022...the only ideology that is even REMOTELY hinting at overturning Brown v Board is who??

And today......in 2022...the only ideology that is still butt hurt over something like "interracial marriage" is who??

You are a clown who spouts out clown arguments to try to defend clownish positions
hahaa motherjones? hahaha nobody wants to overturn Brown....but you're President fought hard to keep it form being enforced out of fears his son would grow up in a racial jungle.

hahah you are projecting again....your party, the party is the party of the klan..
Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
.you just elected a man that fought against enforcing Brown, that was mentored by klan leaders like Byrd, and Eastland.....that still calls african-americans...."negros"
I could have voted for the man who wouldn't rent to black folks and who called Black NFL players mothers bitches.
Your boot licking has been on display for everyone to see, yet you can't show ONE quote of me worshipping a Democrat. What do you do when your white husband calls you the Nword? Cry.

Forum List

Back