Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

I think they seem like a spoiled family used to getting their way and not being challenged.

If you can't take the heat...........................

His grandfather was a governor and ran for president. His grandmother ran for the U.S. Senate.

His father ran for the senate and got creamed by the "Liar of the Senate", Ted (so glad he's dead Kennedy). And he ran for governor....and was in the 2008 primary.

He's seen more heat than you'll ever know.

If the little punk ass bitch want to swing at someone why not start with daddy Mitt and continue on to Afghanistan. Take your best shot little punk ass bitch because Obama won't let you have another one.

Correct.

Obama would talk him into a coma.

You are one of the saddest excuses for a human being I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

I think they seem like a spoiled family used to getting their way and not being challenged.

His grandfather was a governor and ran for president. His grandmother ran for the U.S. Senate.

His father ran for the senate and got creamed by the "Liar of the Senate", Ted (so glad he's dead Kennedy). And he ran for governor....and was in the 2008 primary.

He's seen more heat than you'll ever know.

Great, then he should have no problem making a more diplomatic response instead of saying he wanted to punch the President. Seems like he's just acting like a whiny baby. BTW-his dad is a liar.

Big deal. Even my MOM wanted to take a swing at him, and she's a little old lady on oxygen. :lol:

She's also not publically showing disrespect like this lovely son is. The family is totally clueless and obviously thinks everything is all about them and how they feel. It is really a terrible thing to say publically.

Heh, these guys are reaching for any little thing they can find to try and bad mouth this clean living family. Sarah Palin knows all about assholes that have no conscience and grab at anything they can to try and disparage those that they disagree with politically and they also see their children as "targets".

Palin cut funding that gave unwed mothers a place to live

PH2008090202312.jpg

You are right. Palin knows all about "targeting" children.

If the little punk ass bitch want to swing at someone why not start with daddy Mitt and continue on to Afghanistan. Take your best shot little punk ass bitch because Obama won't let you have another one.

Correct.

Obama would talk him into a coma.

You are one of the saddest excuses for a human being I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

This board is full of those type of creeps.

Big deal. Even my MOM wanted to take a swing at him, and she's a little old lady on oxygen. :lol:

She's also not publically showing disrespect like this lovely son is. The family is totally clueless and obviously thinks everything is all about them and how they feel. It is really a terrible thing to say publically.

Nobody who's supporting Laughin' Joe Biden has a credible word to say on the subject of "disrespect". Just sayin'.

Here is what is sadly pathetic when another poster gave a link to the full in context Tagg Romney comment to the edited lie given in the OP link everyone form the left has ignored that and continued to promote the lie.You guy's love to call Romney a liar and then use lies to try and make your case man the irony and hypocrisy are getting thick in here.

Hardly surprising. He already took a swing at 47% of the country.

Did you people ever consider what it truly means that 47% of our citizens need help from the government? How the hell can you credibly argue that the economy is improving when we've got nearly half being supported financially by the other half???
Answer... you can't. :eusa_whistle:

Heh, these guys are reaching for any little thing they can find to try and bad mouth this clean living family. Sarah Palin knows all about assholes that have no conscience and grab at anything they can to try and disparage those that they disagree with politically and they also see their children as "targets".

PH2008090202312.jpg

To complete the argument, you'd need to show that this somehow hurt someone.

We recently cut the budget in my department by 50% for something we no longer need.

But, you wouldn't know how to think about that.

You are a liar, a fraud, and a coward (who runs from his own threads when your ass gets handed to you).

So, let's see it. Show us someone who was hurt by this....

Even if you do, it will only be because we told you to do so...otherwise you seem to expect your lemming lefties to just follow the line of 4-year-old reasoning.

Nobody who's supporting Laughin' Joe Biden has a credible word to say on the subject of "disrespect". Just sayin'.

Leave Joe alone, he's earned his stripes. He's a happy guy. The disrespectful one was that whiny punk kid they made him share the stage with.

Leave Joe alone, he's earned his stripes. He's a happy guy. The disrespectful one was that whiny punk kid they made him share the stage with.

Joezo the clown ?

The only thing he's earned is a spot in the circus clown's hall of shame.

PH2008090202312.jpg

We recently cut the budget in my department by 50% for something we no longer need.

You are a liar, a fraud, and a coward (who runs from his own threads when your ass gets handed to you).

Even if you do, it will only be because we told you to do so...otherwise you seem to expect your lemming lefties to just follow the line of 4-year-old reasoning.

You're right. I'm sure cutting help for unwed mothers didn't hurt anyone.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

When you ask where the Secret Service was, you are asking where Joe Biden was, right?

Joe Biden is Obama's one-man Secret Service detail. Biden is the only reason why Obama is still wasting our oxygen.

PH2008090202312.jpg

You're right. I'm sure cutting help for unwed mothers didn't hurt anyone.

If there are no unwed mothers, it wouldn't be needed.

But you just showed you can't produce the back half of the argument. You have to hope that someone will swallow your bulls**t inferences.

You are one pathetic POS.

If Joe has "stripes", they're in his skivvies. But you're right... he's a hap-hap-happy guy. One would think his bartender would be a happy guy too, but everybody knows Joe is only loose with other people's money.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Last time I looked it is not illegal to say you wanted to punch the president out. If he said something like "The next time I see him I am going to punch his lights out" the Secret Service might look into it.

I think the reason so many Romney supporters are complaining about Biden is because he handed Ryan his ass and it was obvious to anyone that watched the debate.

Now your going to whine and complain about Biden. Hilarious. Oh and the moderator too. Never admit Ryan sucked or anything.

Too funny.

hehe, fool is foolish. Tagg also said in the next sentence that the Romney family knew that a lot of people were going to try and make Mitt into something that he is not and that the family knows what they signed up for.

Bill LuMaye Show: Tagg Romney drops by Bill's Show!

Forum List

Back