T Party.....Keep On Keeping On

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Your right wing agenda has failed. If serious changes do not happen...come 2016 you will have lost five of the last seven presidential elections.

Is it proper to say Madame president or Ms president? I know that Hillary isn't right for anyone except Bill.

Last edited:
rove is now trying to purge them from the party.

the fight is on for the heart of the republican party.

The great thing is no matter which side wins they still will not be able to win a national election.

they all refuse to treat the voting population with the respect they need to be treated with to gain their votes.

The republican party fucked itself but good this time arround

The election is over but I still don't see too many smiles on the left. Why don't you lefties tell us how wonderful your agenda is instead whining about the Tea Party for the next four years?

It's nice to see the tea party growing and developing an internet networking presence.

Yeah. Tell us how great things are gonna be just as soon as the economy takes off and UE is at 5%.

As for the TP. Personally I see nothing wrong with smaller Govt and less spending in same.

The election is over but I still don't see too many smiles on the left. Why don't you lefties tell us how wonderful your agenda is instead whining about the Tea Party for the next four years?

we did tell you. for the last 18 months. and then the country voted, and you lost. so you see how that works, right? you'll see how great our agenda is, when your team decides to play like adults, and not little babies in the sandbox.

Never knew Democrats even gave a Rat's Ass, about the Welfare of thew Republican Party. Touching. So, your humble opinion, we should always listen to your advice. I'll get back to you on that.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Isn't it amazing that fiscal responsibility has such a bad name?

-two wars, no tax increases to pay for them.

-wants to hold the debt ceiling, and therefore the full faith and credit of the USA hostage over an ideological point

-believes in austerity measures, despite overwhelming evidence from the countries that have tried it that it doesn't work

conservatives don't get to claim to be fiscally responsible anymore, guy. but nice try.

p.s. if the sequestration cuts happen, your side will get its way. and then you will lose in 2014 like you would not believe. if the dip in the GDP last month was all down to cuts in spending, defense specifically. so yeah, you built that.

I have always said I want the republican party alive, smart and proffering great ideas.

The two party system works great when both partys act in a sane manner.

the current republican party is a dumbed down mess of lies aimed at gullible fools

Never knew Democrats even gave a Rat's Ass, about the Welfare of thew Republican Party. Touching. So, your humble opinion, we should always listen to your advice. I'll get back to you on that.....

no, please keep listening to yourselves.

Electoral-College-Map-2012-Official-Final.jpg

Getting elected and tanking the whole country is not a "win" except in Communist/Authoritarian circles.

If this was a county map instead of a state map the blue would be narrowly along the coasts dominating bankrupt cities and in isolated pockets.

Getting elected and tanking the whole country is not a "win" except in Communist/Authoritarian circles.

who's tanking the entire country, again? did the dow just close at 14,000 last friday? pretty sure it did. here's a clue for you, fuck-o, you guys tried all these lines last year. and you lost. again, the sooner you realize that people don't agree with or believe most of the shit that's coming out of your side's mouths, the better for your party. but please, keep repeating this ridiculous bullshit. it's fun.

If this was a county map instead of a state map the blue would be narrowly along the coasts dominating bankrupt cities and in isolated pockets.

lol. except that red states take and blue states make. so nice try, liar mclyingfacewhodoesntdealwithactual facts.

also proof of your lack of knowledge: democratic congressional candidates got over a million more votes on aggregate than republican candidates did. so yeah, your "statement" is just more bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt.

Last edited:
I've always said, Liberals are nasty when they lose and even more nasty when they win..

Always bitter miserable people

Forum List

Back