T Goes Crazy About Not Standing for the Anthem, But Burning the Flag is Fine and Dandy

The biggest hypocrite ever.

He " agrees 100% " with Dave.
. Grabbing at a straw here aren't you ? The way that Letterman talked fast, and started with the foriegners burning the flag first, and then took it quickly to Americans burning it here, had Trump sitting there trying to process the qualifications David was using in which caused Trump to answer wrongfully about it. Trump is the kind of person whom while he is in the pit, one can fast talk him in order to get a fast answer, but once Trump gets out of the situation he was placed into, then that is when clarity comes, and that is when Trump says to himself no wait, and "now I see how that sorry rascal tricked me with his fast talk and style", and this is what Trump would think to himself. Garantee you that Letterman wouldn't get over on him again. Trump has a great processor, but not a fast processor. He has to get out of the fight before he could see where the punches we're coming from. Once he does that the retalitory strike is pure Hell for his opposition.

• Banned

. Grabbing at a straw here aren't you ? The way that Letterman talked fast, and started with the foriegners burning the flag first, and then took it quickly to Americans burning it here, had Trump sitting there trying to process the qualifications David was using in which caused Trump to answer wrongfully about it. Trump is the kind of person whom while he is in the pit, one can fast talk him in order to get a fast answer, but once Trump gets out of the situation he was placed into, then that is when clarity comes, and that is when Trump says to himself no wait, and "now I see how that sorry rascal tricked me with his fast talk and style", and this is what Trump would think to himself. Garantee you that Letterman wouldn't get over on him again. Trump has a great processor, but not a fast processor. He has to get out of the fight before he could see where the punches we're coming from. Once he does that the retalitory strike is pure Hell for his opposition.

I agree. Trump is a dunce and doesn't process what smart men tell him.
But he did agree with Dave 100% that burning the flag is an American thing todo protected by the Constitution. Not that he knew this before hand. It's obvious he never even read the Constitution.

I agree. Trump is a dunce and doesn't process what smart men tell him.
But he did agree with Dave 100% that burning the flag is an American thing todo protected by the Constitution. Not that he knew this before hand. It's obvious he never even read the Constitution.
. Where is the flag being burnt ?? In the street right ?? That is the public square, and not at people's job place. The NFL is a job place, and not a platform designed for public displays about government disagreements, nor is it a place for free speech attacks on government or any government institutions federal, state or local. Highjacking these private platforms for political purposes is unexceptable, and the NFL is going to pay a huge price at the gates for it's allowance of political activism to become the focus of the game instead of a focus on the game itself. It was a middle finger to the fans and the nation, and it will be delt with accordingly.

Forum List

Back